Gio's Precise Carpentry

Reviews for Gio's Precise Carpentry

Gary in east Scarborough
Gary in east Scarborough

Preparation and Painting Family Room

The work consisted of removing lighting , a wet bar sink stand and plumbing and repairing the walls and ceiling which were damaged. The result is what I had hoped for and knew, if I had tried it myself it would have taken much longer and not looked nearly as good.

Thanks Gio.

Eric Bognar
Eric Bognar
1 review Beausejour, MB

280 sq/ft ceramic tiles flooring

My floor was so warp and it was 3/4" off on each other ends. What he did was screw the plywood down. After that he poured new connrent on the floor to leavel it off. Then put down the new ceramic tile on it. Look so nice and can't ask for any better.
Giovanni is a very honest and repectfull person. He will do the job for what you want and he will do the job right.

Agata, Scarborough
Agata, Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Kitchen reno

Recently I had my whole kitchen redone, we started from scratch. So Gio tiled the whole kitchen floor, put together all cabinets we have pruchased and put them up, he also did our backsplash and installed countertops. His wark space was clean and well organized. He would clean up after himself every day and contained mess to one area (he respected our home). I will hire Gio again this fall to do my bathroom because he was punctual, detail oriented, polite and his work was excellent.

Derek in Toronto
Derek in Toronto

Basement wall, fence repair

Good value , good work sums it up.
Giovanni and his partner cleaned out and replaced some water-damaged basement walls. They also repaired the bottom part of a fence. These were not complicated jobs, but they came on time, cleaned up, and went the extra mile to make sure the job was done right and to our complete satisfaction. They also used some imagination on the fence repair. These are quality guys.

Meza in Ryerson
Meza in Ryerson

Basement Renovation

This small business owner was not only professional and friendly but also very reasonably priced. He's definitely a perfectionist as was shown in his work. Our basement used to be a giant storage room. Now it's a place where we can relax and accommodate guests. I definitely recommend his services!

More about Gio's Precise Carpentry

We do interior and exterior renovations. Interior includes but is not limited to: fine carpentry, tiling, painting, laminate and hardwood installation, drywall, trim, built in shelving system units, kitchen cabinetry installation. Exterior includes but is not limited to: patios, decks, fences, concrete walkways, landscaping etc.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Pickering?