Brilho Luxury Cleaning & Services Inc.

Renovation Cleaning
578 Davenport Road Toronto ON M5R 1K9
HomeStars  >  Renovation Cleaning in Toronto  >  Brilho Luxury Cleaning & Services Inc.

Reviews for Brilho Luxury Cleaning & Services Inc.

DMorassutti in Toronto
DMorassutti in Toronto

Various Renovations

Luciano and his BRILHO team have shown me time and time again that they are able to meet the needs of various jobs. As a contractor with many things on the go, things can get messy. Whether its a finish clean up or a mid construction clean, Luciano has always been able to adapt and keep the same high standard of workmanship. I know I can count on them. Very respectful of where they work and if there are ever any issues they are brought to our attention immediately.

I'm always impressed with how thorough they are. I've had nothing but pleasant experiences working with BRILHO Luxury Cleaning & Services

Thank you Dan. It has been a joy working with you and your father. Thank you for your trust on us.

chris in Toronto
chris in Toronto

Moing Out Clean

After living in our home for 15 years it is time to move on. I was overwhelmed with the amount of dust and cleaning that had to be done and I called Brilho. They arrived on time, with supplies as promised and did a fabulous job of cleaning everything – more than I had expected! It was not an easy job as some of the pipes had never been cleaned and were hard to get to, but Brilho persevered and got everything sparkling.
Thank you Brilho!

Thank you Chris. It was great working with you.

Jean in Toronto
Jean in Toronto

Money can buy you happiness!!!

My brother has a disability & needs support in keeping his place clean. I asked Luciano, the owner, to assess how long it would take to clean bro's apartment. I was offered a reasonable rate that fit my budget.
Larissa the cleaner did an amazing job, especially in the kitchen where she cleaned the buildup of grease on the fridge & cabinet doors. I would use Brilho Cleaning Services again & would highly recommend them to anyone.
Money can buy you happiness!
Luciano & the Brilho team get a 5 star rating from me!

Jillian  in Mississauga
Jillian in Mississauga

Life Savers

Luciano Motto and his team of cleaners have been instrumental in preparing my house for company, out of town guests--family and friends--since 2008. We started with an after renovation cleaning in 2008 and they blew me away. The attention to detail was worth every penny. The training these cleaners receive through Luciano doesn't often occur in this day and age. As a result your place is not only tidy, spotlessly cleaned, but is left with a beautiful creative touch--perfectly rolled towels, cushions artfully placed, chairs at a lovely angle. Small thoughtful gestures. Luciano's team will clean inside, outside, and upside down. :-) And the most beautiful part of the experience is Luciano's professional and warm demeanour and the lovely people who work for him. I employ Brilho approximately 3 times a year, sometimes more often. I have a large ranch bungalow and it takes a large team to do the million jobs I need done. Every time they leave I walk out to their car and say, "thank you for saving my life!" They are the best. I recommend them to everyone I know.

Hi Jillian, thank you for your kind words. It has been 10 years of laughters and great joy coming to your home. Thank you for everything and for sticking around all these years.

Max from Old Toronto
Max from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Cleaning

Luciano and his team at Brilho have been instrumental in helping me keep my apartment pristine at all times. His staff works very hard to insure that everything is spotless when they leave. I would highly recommend his service.

Thank you Max. It has been an honour to serve you.

Bill from Greater Toronto Area
Bill from Greater Toronto Area
4 reviews Norwalk, CT

Cleaning

Luciano is incredible and his team of professional cleaners were efficient, honest and.... well left my house spotless after a huge renovation. I've got nothing but great things to say about Brilho, and their attention to detail was reassuring.

Thank you Bill. Thank you for making our job easy by being so hospital and easygoing.

Brian/
Brian/

Also disappointed

We have used this firm several times.
We also had a poor situation with this company. Several cancellations and prices that were over the number hours actually cleaned.
Cleaning ladies are very good.

Downtown condo owner
Downtown condo owner

Move in clean

The owner arrived at our EMPTY two bedroom condo for a move in clean. He texted a quote of 5-6 hrs for two people (so 10-12 hrs) and asked if we wanted windows done also. I agreed. I then got a bill for 16 hours, or almost $700!! For an empty condo which had already been surfaced cleaned. There is no way the windows took an extra 4-6 hrs especially because they weren't fully cleaned (presumably they stopped at the height that they couldn't reach) and other . I emailed them about my disbelief and got no reply. I emailed again and a response in which he fabricated about what happened, in terms of timeframe and excused me of misunderstanding. I have the text and email proof, however, and he also said that he "assumed" I wanted it fully cleaned. I've attached a photo, does this look like a fully cleaned condo?

Dear Ms. Smith,
Thank you very much for your feedback and for the opportunity to clarify any miscommunication that may have happened during the process of you contacting BRILHO to perform a cleaning at your apartment.
BRILHO has been in business for nearly 8 years. We rarely receive complaints from clients and have enjoyed positive feedback from most of our clients.
During our first phone conversation, we agreed to schedule two people for 4-5 hours each and that once we arrived into the unit we would adjust the number of hours ; either more or less.
On June 6, 2012 at 9:30am, we did call Ms. Smith to let her know that the cleaning would take longer than the 4-5 hours agreed. We were unable to get in touch with Ms. Smith, hence we sent her a text message.
Ms. Smith did email us the next day complaining about the invoice. Since this is a busy time of the year for our business, my assistant thought that I had replied to her email and I thought that my assistant had done the same. We take full responsibility for the delay in replying to Ms. Smith’s email and we have apologized for that. We learned our lesson, communication is the key.
Our goal at Brilho is to provide excellent customer service as well as to provide convenience and stress free service to all our clients.
On the other hand, our employees are not perfect and they do miss things here and there, this is why we have a post assessment and we request a feedback from our clients.
We have offered to return and fix what Ms. Smith is not happy with.
Our associates were there working and in accordance to the labour laws, they must be paid.
It is in our best interest to enjoy client’s satisfaction; therefore, our offer to return and clean what was missed is still available.
I look forward hearing from you.

Luciano Motta
President
BRILHO Luxury Cleaning & Services Inc.

E in North York
E in North York
7 reviews North York, ON

House Cleaning

Used Brilho to clean my house and very happy with the quality of the work. Have tried other cleaning companies and some of the workers just do a very superficial job and are not very thorough. The cleaner that was sent by Brilho was pleasant and took pride in her work.

More about Brilho Luxury Cleaning & Services Inc.

Brilho is Toronto's cleaning services specialist, focusing on luxury home and office cleaning, and offering the ultimate customer service experience. Guaranteed. We provide full-service premium housekeeping and office cleaning in Toronto’s most exclusive neighbourhoods. We clean homes, apartments, condos and offices, providing the superior service you deserve. Our competitive pricing, ...