Premier Door Services Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
1080 Tristar Drive Unit 5 Mississauga ON L5T 1P1
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Mississauga  >  Premier Door Services Inc.

Reviews for Premier Door Services Inc.

AlexBet in Oakville
AlexBet in Oakville

Excellent service!!

This is the second time I used Charles. The first time he repaired our garage door i. The old townhouse. We just bought a new house and I called Charles to install two new garage doors. The service was excellent as usual. Charles installed the new doors and they look and function wonderful. Charles is also a very pleasant guy to deal with, and yes, affordable too. I would not hesitate a second recommending him to anyone.

Garage door

Once again we hired Charlie to replace the garage door of my son's house in Oakville. Great workmanship and on budget. A real showcase. You can't ask for better work and customer service. Highly recommended.

Replaced my garage doors

Charlie is the owner and does all the work for this great door services company. He is a real gentleman. Great customer service. Very friendly. He replaced my car and one half garage door and my side entrance door and completed all the trim work. Tremendous workmanship. I recommended him for my son and he replaced his door as well. Charlie asks what it is you'd like and recommends solutions within your price range. He is first class. You will not be disappointed.

Laurie in Mississauga
Laurie in Mississauga

garage door replacement

We've been looking for garage doors for a couple of years and held off as I couldn't find the look I wanted for the price I wanted. Charles carries a line that is good quality and nice looking at the best price. I had estimates for 10 companies and the prices ranged from 1800-7000. All over the map and we are very happy to think we picked the one that gave us the best bang for our buck.

More about Premier Door Services Inc.

Garage Doors Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Toronto GTA Premier Doors provides a professional and reliable installation with quality products. With our 24 hours emergency services, our costumers have the peace of mind knowing that they can rely on us. With more than 15 years in the garage door industry, Premier Door ...