Prestige Moldings - No Longer in Business

Moldings / Mouldings
Toronto ON L4C 1L9
HomeStars  >  Moldings / Mouldings in Toronto  >  Prestige Moldings - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Prestige Moldings - No Longer in Business

Sylvie Champagne in Toronto
Sylvie Champagne in Toronto

Moldings installation

Prestige molding is an excellent company to work with. I was highly satisfied with the quality of the moldings they installed in my home. Chris was dedicated, professional and efficient. He left my place clean and organized. His perfectionism showed in the work he produced. I recommend him to everyone and I'm looking forward to have him install moldings in the bedrooms in the near futur.

ty for your kind words.

O J  in Maple, Ont
O J in Maple, Ont
1 review Maple, ON

crown moulding installation

We recently had Prestige Moldings install crown mouldings on our main floor. What a difference crown moldings makes.....my house looks spectacular. I can't believe my main floor was done so quickly with little mess.

If your thinking of installing crown mouldings call Christian.

OJP

ty for the review

Paul  the carpenter
Paul the carpenter

Crown molding

I hired Christian at Prestige Moldings to install the crown molding at my house. I tried to do it myself and failed miserably. Christian arrived on time and worked swiftly to complete the job. He gave great suggestions on how to finish tricky areas and the end result was amazing. What a difference some crown molding makes to a room.
I will definitely be using Prestige Moldings again and will be recommending this company to my friends and colleagues

ty for the review

More about Prestige Moldings - No Longer in Business

"In business since 2000, we currently install: 5", 7", 7-1/ 4" CrownMoulding, Medallions, Wainscoting, Chair Rails, Base Boards, Casings, Trim, Custom Crown Moldings . . . With dozens of patterns and sizes to choose from, we have crown molding to fit any decor. "