Integrity Masonry

Masonry & Bricklaying
K1H 8K3
HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in Ottawa  >  Integrity Masonry
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Integrity Masonry

Ottawa

Had Nick remove the brick window sills and replace with stone because water was getting behind the brick and bricks were showing signs of starting to crumble.
Nick was responsive to provide the quote and we corresponded by email to review options, prices, etc. Once we agreed upon the work and price they came out within a week to do the work. I didn't shop around for multiple quotes. I went with integrity based on these reviews and my assessment of Nick's character. He didn't let me down. The job went much faster than anticipated so the final price was adjusted down a little to reflect that. I appreciated that. The only negative aspect was the masons who used the hose in my garage flooded the floor where I had some boxes which in turn for wet. There was no permanent damage to anything but I mentioned it to Nick anyways who took responsibility and said it was something he would talk to his staff about. Overall I'm very happy with the work and would certainly hire integrity masonry again.

Job Price

Thank you for your comments. The unfortunate matter of the hose leak was discussed with the whole crew in our shop. They will be sure to be careful in the future. It was a pleasure working with you and I am thrilled that you were pleased overall with our work.

John K. in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I needed a lot of work on the bricks around my house, which was built in the late 1920's. Nick Ford gave me a reasonable estimate but more than that he spoke with me at length about the requirements of the work. His crew, lead by Nathan and including Julian and Natalie were helpful, professional and did a great job. I'm totally satisfied with the work and highly recommend them. You can't go wrong using Integrity Masonry for your job.

Job Price

We are frequently engaged to do the types of repairs that we performed at your older central Ottawa home. We are thrilled that you were pleased with the work and the overall experience in dealing with the crew.

P.M.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Integrity Masonry just completed exterior brick repair work at our home, which included replacing damaged bricks, repointing and installation of a new stone sill. We found Nick Ford, Nathan and staff to all be very professional, experienced, efficient and polite. They kept us informed every step of the way. The work was completed quickly, correctly, on budget and the site left clean. True professionals. I have no hesitation in recommending Integrity Masonry and I will absolutely hire them again on my next project. P.M.

Job Price

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you.

David in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Integrity Masonry is a class act. Ours was a more complex job: a high three story house which required a chimney rebuild. A scaffold was erected that straddled our fence with minimal disruption to our house and our neighbour's. Throughout the job, Nick and his crew were professional and courteous with us and with each another. We were very happy with with the outcome and the overall process.

Job Price

Thank you for your comments. Looking out for neighbour relations is a critical component in exterior home improvement and repair. I am glad that we met expectations. All the best! -Nick

Integrity Masonry just completed installing through wall flashing at the foundation of our home. Very highly recommend this company. The work is excellent, was done on schedule and without delays, the crew was highly professional and clean up was very well done.

Job Price

Thank you for your comments. The positive feedback is much appreciated by the crew. All the best!

Eric in
1 review Ottawa, ON

Integrity Masonry repointed a loose brick over a second story window in my ±100 year old house. I was worried about it falling on its own, and Nick came by pronto to assess what was needed and schedule the work. His people do a fast, professional, and expert job. I think they left the site cleaner than when they started. Nick knows his stuff, is a great communicator, and does what he says he's going to do at the price quoted. I'd recommend Integrity to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you for your comments, Eric. I referred my wife to the "great communicator" bit. She wanted to write a rebuttal to your review but I told her that would be inappropriate :) All the best!

Isabelle C. in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We have bought a new house last May and after having seen a series of unprofessional and incompetent contractors go through our house it was refreshing to work with Integrity Masonry. From the moment we met for the quote to the moment they completed the remodeling of the fireplace they were professional and demonstrated excellent craftsmanship. We are very satisfied with the end result and would recommend them to everyone.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. I hope you have better luck in the future finding quality contractors.

Nick

David Sztybel in Finch
1 review Maberly, ON

Nick Ford's work is extremely impressive. When examining the finished resurfacing of our hearth, one could not even lodge a millimetre's worth of complaint. It is the hearth of our dreams. That is especially so considering that Nick had to deal with a few under-the-surface logistical nightmares. He tackled these challenges with clarity, creativity, and a meticulous attention to every conceivable detail. Nick was also quite helpful in the process of selecting our tiles. We are David and Cassandra of the Cat's Meow, in the Perth, Ontario countryside, and we heartily endorse Integrity Masonry without any reservations whatsoever. Use this guy!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time. It was an absolute pleasure working with you as well.

Kim B. in St. John's
1 review Ottawa, ON

We had our outdoor stone sills replaced on one side of our house as they were crumbling and may have been the source of a leaky basement. Nick's work was quick, reasonably priced and professionally delivered. He communicated well through e-mail and his team that did the work was equally professional, hard working and competent. I would recommend Integrity Masonry to anyone looking for these services.

Job Price

Thanks for the feedback Kim. You were equally pleasant to work with. All the Best!

numpsay
1 review Ottawa, ON

We had Integrity Masonry rebuild the upper portion of our chimney. They were referred to us by one our friends. Nick and his team were excellent throughout the whole process. Nick spent the time to meet with me for the quote and he ensured that I was 100% clear of the work that was going to be done. The timelines and dates were set and Nick got in touch with me about 1 week before the project started to reconfirm everything. Nick and his crew were a pleasure to deal with. They kept the entire job site clean (as a lot of the work had to be done near my neighbour’s property). As well they did an excellent job with keeping me updated with the progress. My wife and I were extremely happy with this renovation experience. I will definitely recommend Integrity Masonry to my friends and family.

Job Price

Thanks for the review. My whole team works hard to deliver the best possible experience to our customers and it is very rewarding to hear feedback after the work is complete. It was a pleasure dealing with you. Good luck in your new home!

More about Integrity Masonry

Offering exceptional service, value, and quality workmanship to homeowners and builders in the Ottawa area.