Bravo Painting & Decor

309 Hillmount Toronto ON M6B 1Y5

Reviews for Bravo Painting & Decor

dyan
dyan

Dry wall repair, stucco removal, house painting

The Bravo team were clean, organized and efficient. Erwin himself was easy to communicate with, punctual, up front and thorough. I would definitely use them again!

Thank you so much Debra for the compliment

Brand new contsruction home. Complete interior painting

Erwin and his team of painters are very, very responsible and ethical. They show up when they say, and do the work they agree to. They really cared about their work and our house. And they are all very nice as well.
Great guys, and a great job. Thanks Erwin!

Hi thank you so much for you complaint you give to my company and my workers I appreciated a lot

nancy magwood from Toronto
nancy magwood from Toronto

Interior and exterior painting

Erwin and his crew of friendly, very capable and hard working people delivered excellence in transforming the interior of our new home. Committed to ontime completion and keeping the worksite clean and well cared for always! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company to do the same for you and your project.
Thank you Erwin for your kind and trustworthy efforts. So grateful to have worked with you.

Hi Nancy thank you so much for the nice compliment to my company and my self I hope also the best for
You good bless you thank you

Versailles Studio Designs
Versailles Studio Designs

2 Ensuites, 3 hallways, 2 walkin closets

We had the sincere pleasure of working with Erwin and his crew at Bravo for 2 Ensuites, 3 hallways and 2 walk-in closets; and a set of stairs. He came in and got the work done in a timely and efficient manner. Out of all the painting companies that I have dealt with his crew was mannerly and did a thorough and great job. Once all the construction is done, Erwin will be coming back for touch ups. I have already started thinking about the next project that we're beginning next week - and I look forward to working with him in the future. When the touch ups are done, I will post the pictures. Loved my experience and I'm sure you will too. The Best!!

Anne thank you so much for you comment I'm ready for any time you call me.

Sandro
Sandro

Painting

I've been dealing with Bravo for over 10 years and he is the best of the best. Great guy, great crew, just all round fantastic work and customer service. Bravo is now a good friend who I can call whenever I need and he will accommodate my needs.

Thank you much Sándor is please for me to work for you

Jerome Trail in North York
Jerome Trail in North York

Great Work & Coming Back

Several years ago Erwin and his team did some painting in my newly renovated home. They did a great job, and, I am going to have them back this spring to do some more. I highly recommend them!

Earl Becker in Toronto
Earl Becker in Toronto

Insulate, drywall, tape and sand, paint

Erwin handled the contracting, however, did not perform any of the labor. Job was scheduled but, apologetically, had to be rescheduled for another day. Contact workers were timely and diligent. Job was completed in a timely fashion but not without some problems.Paint used for doors did not adhere and peeled off after 24 hours of curing. However, Erwin returned and scheduled the reparation immediately.

Dave & Lisa - North Toronto
Dave & Lisa - North Toronto

Painting Exterior of House

I have had a number of different painters do work at our house. Some fair - some poor. Erwyn from Bravo is well beyond all and is excellent. The pride he takes in his work is reflected in the quality of job that he does. He provided us with excellent advice on what to do and what not to do. Price was very reasonable. They say preperation work is always the key to a really good paint job - Erwyn and his assistant went well beyond what my expectations were for preperation of surfaces before even starting to paint. They were non-intrusive, professional and very clean. I have since recommended Bravo to a number of neighbours who have all been happy. Thank you Erwyn and team.

More about Bravo Painting & Decor

Welcome to... BRAVO Painting & Decorations! We take pride in our projects and believe every customer is no different than
any other. Our company strives for quality and perfection... each and every time! BRAVO Painting & Decorations has been servicing the GTA and surrounding areas for 22 years, with quality interior+exterior painting and decorative designs. Our services also include outdoor patio, fencing, general home improvements and much more..