Centurian Window Fashions

Reviews for Centurian Window Fashions

Steve from Vaughan
Steve from Vaughan

Blinds

I was looking for a new place to get my blinds and custom drapery since my previous person retired and sold the business. The new company setup an appointment but never showed up. We found Tony who responded to my email within hours. He provided an in-person quote the next day. He also facilitated a repair on an older Hunter Douglas window covering which I purchased from the other company. Tony's cost was reasonable and his suggestions and recommendations are valuable.

Sal Z in London
Sal Z in London
1 review Caledon, ON

Roller Shades

We visited the Vaughan location and Tony helped us find the best window coverings for our style and price point. Such great quality, and a great accent to our home. Thank you again for the great customer service.

Purchase of Hunter Douglas window coverings

Tony at the Woodbridge office was very helpful. Provided an estimated cost and then promptly verified measurements on site. Delivery and installation of our window coverings was well done and on schedule. Great job.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

So far, so good

Dropped by the design centre at Weston/Maj Mack. Looked around and booked and appointment for Tony to come in to measure our windows and give us a quote.

Tony came by on time and was very pleasant when providing us a quote.

We are now waiting for the order to come in and be installed.

Review has 1 previous version
Antoine in Toronto
Antoine in Toronto

New Shutters

I called centurian window fashions to install wood shutters in my new home. We were very pleased with the shutters and price was reasonable. The technician was also were informative and accommodating to our schedule. Their entire team worked very hard and I appreciate all the hard work.

Jas Saran from Brampton
Jas Saran from Brampton

Condo Blinds

I would like to thank everyone at centurian windows for helping me and my wife with our new condo that was just completed. We were not that knowledgeable of the type of blinds that would look best in our new condo, we were recommended to centurian windows and the overall experience, options available and the budget was a great fit. I really liked the consultation where our furnishings and paint was reviewed before the blinds were chose. We end up getting the motorized shades for our open to above ceiling windows and roller shades for the rest. Everything looks great. Thanks again.

Hunter Douglas blinds for condos

This company is a disaster. We had major problems with original installation as well as now having problems with post-installation.
The connector on the metal cord broke down and we are not able to fix it for over a month. At first, reportedly it needed to be ordered from the US (other similar companies actually have it in their stores). Now that they reportedly have a connector we cannot get a contractor. The owner promised to fix it, promised to promised send someone, promised to call. No calls followed. The owner is reportedly gone to the US for a week. We called the receptionist, she said she cannot do anything. Repair delayed indefinitely. Getting nothing but promises.

Manny in Toronto
Manny in Toronto

New Drapes

Centurian window fashions has recently changed the drapes in the living room in my new home. I really liked their collection of drapes and colours. They came in for a consultation, showed me samples, helped me choose designs, took measurements and finished the installation in a week’s time. Very professional and quick.

S in Toronto
S in Toronto

skylight blind in bedroom

We are very satisfied with the product, service and installation of our new skylight blind. The whole process was quick, and all staff were helpful and professional. The price is also very reasonable, for a quality custom blind. The room is so much warmer now--which is an unexpected bonus (the blind insulates entire room)

Manny in Brampton
Manny in Brampton

Living room drapes

I was looking for drapes for my living room doors that open onto my patio. After researching online I came across centurian and met them. They explained all the latest designs and fabrics in terms of drapes and was impressed after our consultation. The best part was going through all their fabrics and styles and choosing the best one based on my home interior colours. The installors also had a great attention to detail when installing the decorative hardware. I would like to thank them for the great job.

More about Centurian Window Fashions

For the most exclusive range of drapes, window coverings, blinds, shutters and shades, get in touch with Centurian Window Fashions today. We offer you the full range of Hunter Douglas products in all shades and sizes that you can customize to fit in with your existing decor. Backed by a ...
Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Vaughan?