Centurian Window Fashions

Drapery & Curtains
1717 Avenue Road Toronto ON M5M 3Y5
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Vaughan  >  Centurian Window Fashions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Centurian Window Fashions

Antoine in Toronto

I called centurian window fashions to install wood shutters in my new home. We were very pleased with the shutters and price was reasonable. The technician was also were informative and accommodating to our schedule. Their entire team worked very hard and I appreciate all the hard work.

Jas Saran from Brampton

I would like to thank everyone at centurian windows for helping me and my wife with our new condo that was just completed. We were not that knowledgeable of the type of blinds that would look best in our new condo, we were recommended to centurian windows and the overall experience, options available and the budget was a great fit. I really liked the consultation where our furnishings and paint was reviewed before the blinds were chose. We end up getting the motorized shades for our open to above ceiling windows and roller shades for the rest. Everything looks great. Thanks again.

Job Price

This company is a disaster. We had major problems with original installation as well as now having problems with post-installation.
The connector on the metal cord broke down and we are not able to fix it for over a month. At first, reportedly it needed to be ordered from the US (other similar companies actually have it in their stores). Now that they reportedly have a connector we cannot get a contractor. The owner promised to fix it, promised to promised send someone, promised to call. No calls followed. The owner is reportedly gone to the US for a week. We called the receptionist, she said she cannot do anything. Repair delayed indefinitely. Getting nothing but promises.

Manny in Toronto

Centurian window fashions has recently changed the drapes in the living room in my new home. I really liked their collection of drapes and colours. They came in for a consultation, showed me samples, helped me choose designs, took measurements and finished the installation in a week’s time. Very professional and quick.

S in Toronto

We are very satisfied with the product, service and installation of our new skylight blind. The whole process was quick, and all staff were helpful and professional. The price is also very reasonable, for a quality custom blind. The room is so much warmer now--which is an unexpected bonus (the blind insulates entire room)

Manny in Brampton

I was looking for drapes for my living room doors that open onto my patio. After researching online I came across centurian and met them. They explained all the latest designs and fabrics in terms of drapes and was impressed after our consultation. The best part was going through all their fabrics and styles and choosing the best one based on my home interior colours. The installors also had a great attention to detail when installing the decorative hardware. I would like to thank them for the great job.

Kelsey Lowe in Toronto

I was recently looking to purchase office blinds but was confused about which one to choose. I found and called centurian windows for a quote and a consultation. Overall, I was pleased to see their large variety of blinds and I ended up going with their vinyl blinds. The price was very good and installation was professionally done. My office now looks very nice. Thanks

Job Price

I have contracted with this company to install window coverings in 3 apartments. 2 were completed. My first experience was that they had competitive pricing, installed promptly, and fixed problems. As a home owner and investor I was happy to have discovered this company. The disappointment came when during installation in the second apartment I have encountered extremely rude attitude from Tony who was faced with some problems during installation. He demonstrated to be impatient, lost his temper, was swearing and blamed me for the problems he had encountered. He also "fired" me saying that they are not going to do other projects with me as I insisted for the work to be done properly. He clearly demonstrated an attitude that quality of work did not matter and said that he did not care. I did care, however, because it was my property and my money. I am surprised that such behaviour could exist nowadays and certainly did not expect that from a reputable company.

Julio Hadley in Toronto

Centurian is one of the best window coverings companies that actually deliver what it promises. A friend referred the name to me and I wanted customized blinds for my living room. I only called to make an appointment and the rest was brilliantly handled by them. Their installers came over, took measurements and created perfect blinds for my living room. They completely understood my preferences and their professionalism really impressed me. Loved their job! For any other such job I’ll always call Centurian!

More about Centurian Window Fashions

For the most exclusive range of drapes, window coverings, blinds, shutters and shades, get in touch with Centurian Window Fashions today. We offer you the full range of Hunter Douglas products in all shades and sizes that you can customize to fit in with your existing decor. Backed by a ...