Mister Plumber

Drainage Contractors
31 Bloorlea cres Etobicoke ON M9B1P2
HomeStars  >  Drainage Contractors in Toronto  >  Mister Plumber

Reviews for Mister Plumber

Laundry room sink backing up from kitchen dishwasher and/or sink

I had a problem with my kitchen sink and/or dishwasher (when I least expected it) draining and backing up into my basement laundry room sink. It only happened once in a blue moon and only started after I had my laundry room renovated, after being problem free of any such issue for the previous 35 years of living in this house. I found myself running downstairs every time I would use either the dishwasher or the kitchen sink, to see if it was backing up in the laundry room sink downstairs. And, it did just that again on Sept. 16, 2018. I arrived just in time to start emptying the sink with a large bucket just before the sink was about to overflow!

Finally I had enough and called Mister Plumber requesting they send me an experienced Master Plumber who would troubleshoot this issue before assuming that it was some sort of usual problem that could be diagnosed over the phone before even coming out to have a look and do whatever testing might be helpful to diagnose the problem and FIX it for the long term.

Andrew arrived here on Sept. 18 and he listened to me explain how the problem started and when it had re-occurred. He even looked at the images on my computer that I had taken of the newly renovated plumbing in the laundry room before the wall was insulated and dry walled.

After patiently taking in all the info that I could give him that might be helpful he went to work, snaked the kitchen sink and cleared the culprit that was causing the problem. Not only did he return the plumbing system back to being fully operational, he told me, step by step, how to best maintain this drain system so this problem won’t happen again.

Andrew shared his knowledge and preventative maintenance advise for my particular problem and it’s hard to put a price on that kind of communication. He was the best person that Mister Plumber could have sent to help us out and I would recommend him 100% to my friends and family.

I now have Mister Plumber’s “Andrew” on my short list for plumbing emergencies. $ well spent!

Carol B.

Vasyl in Toronto
Vasyl in Toronto

snaked drain pipe

Mister Plumber Toronto is the fast , fair, fantastic plumbing services. recent job was Igor snaked drain pipe and did great job. I will continue to call for all my plumbing problems and recommend to all my friends. Thank you
Vasyl Goshovskiy

Thank you for your review.

excellent service

This is the second time I have called Mister Plumber for help. Andrew was knowledgeable, professional and a pleasure to host! He diagnosed the problem right away and explained exactly what needed to be done to fix it. He was quick and did a fantastic job at fixing a leak under my sink.

Thank you for writing a review for us. Plumbing service in Toronto provided by Mister Plumber includes all kinds of repairs and one of those that happens the most is fixing a leaky pipe. Our licensed technicians carry different types of pipes and fittings that ensures prompt services. A lot of homeowners in GTA say they can trust Mister Plumber and so many positive reviews are such a huge incentive for us. We believe your review will be helpful for anybody looking for a professional and reliable plumber. Thanks, Mister Plumber team.

David G
David G
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

reparing foundation wall crack

With snow melting and decent rain we noticed water in our basement. Our usual plumber does not do foundation wall repair and instead recommended to try mister plumber. We called mister plumber and spoke to Vlad. Vlad gave us useful information and even came by to take a look. After some decisions making we went with mister plumber. Next few days we had mister plumber crew repairing a Crack in our foundation wall and everything seems good now. No more water in our basement.

Thank you Vlad and cres.

Hi David, a lot of basements in Toronto were affected by melting snow and heavy rains as well. Late Winter and early Spring are the only time in the year when foundation problems can be detected. It is kind of test for the basement walls. Mister Plumber provides high quality foundation waterproofing that is one of couple things to keep basement dry. You can visit our website to learn about other kinds of basement flood protection. Thanks for choosing us, Vlad, master plumber.

christinebome in Toronto
christinebome in Toronto

Sewer Line modification

I can’t thank the guys at Mister Plumber enough for fixing what looked like an impossible problem! We recently had our basement underpinned only to find that the sewer line was running straight through what we hoped would be our new finished space. Given that we live in a historic row house we didn’t have a a lot of options so it was great when Igor dropped in to say he could take care of it! He showed up on time, told us exactly what his plans were and identified some issues that he could fix as he was executing this very challenging problem! I can’t thank the boys enough for the work they did! I know when it comes time to finish the basement washroom that I will be in touch with them again! I would recommend the work they did without hesitation!

Hi Christine, thank you for your review. Our knowledge of plumbing codes help us to find proper solutions to any drain or plumbing issue. In some houses, including yours, it requires special approach that takes into consideration factors such as type of dwelling, number of plumbing fixtures, slope allowance for pipe etc. Believe it or not the fact that not every contractor in Toronto takes complicated drain alterations jobs, but our plumbers are experienced and educated enough to manage different types of work. Big or small, we do it all. Thanks, Vlad, master licensed plumber.

Solomiya in Mississauga
Solomiya in Mississauga

Water service

One of my co-workers recommended Mister Plumber for my renovation project. First, I talked to Vlad over the phone who explained me some of details that have to be taken into consideration. Then, Sasha came to estimate and provide me with scope of work. Two other estimates from different companies were slightly higher, but I chose Mister Plumber also because I felt I could trust them. Job was done on time, inspector mentioned that plumbing is neatly installed and, of course, according to the building codes. Thank you Vlad and Sasha. Good job!

Hi Solomiya, thank you for sharing your experience with other homeowners in Mississauga. Mister Plumber is renowned for its professional drain and plumbing services in Toronto and GTA. Our licensed plumbers are experienced and fully equipped that allows us to perform the work on time. It is a pleasure to learn that number of happy customers is growing and growing. Thanks for choosing us. Any plumbing issue, call us for prompt service. Thanks, Mister Plumber team.

Vic in Etobicoke
Vic in Etobicoke

Toilet Shut-off valve repair

All good. Repaired shut off valve, kitchen sink drain and pvc pipes under the kitchen sink. They arrived on time and were courteous and knowledgeable. Give them a call for your plumbing needs.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for taking your time to write a review for us. Our licensed plumbers in Toronto help homeowners in their drain or plumbing needs. Fixing broken pipe or tap, they also dedicate some time to check other plumbing fixtures to make sure there are no potential points of leak. This preventive measures could save someone's property from water damage and unforeseen expenses to repair. Thanks, Mister Plumber, leader in providing superior drain and plumbing services in Toronto and GTA.

More about Mister Plumber

Welcome to Mister Plumber! We are a professional plumbing company with more than 15 years of experience servicing Toronto and the GTA ( Toronto licensed contractor ) Fully-licensed, bonded and insured we are available with 24h service, any day at no extra cost to you for afterhours, holidays or weekends! ...