AlphaOne Staging Design

Reviews for AlphaOne Staging Design

mrmcarthurj in Toronto
mrmcarthurj in Toronto

Condo Staging

Barbara and her team at AlphaOne we’re amazing! She had a clear vision of how to stage our condo so it was ready to sell and made the whole process turnkey from start to finish. She was also very accommodating should we need to stay during the staging and offered many solutions as far as storage and any extra assistance needed (e.g. painters and movers)

The results were great! The majority of the comments were along the lines of “Why are you moving? This place is perfect.” Thank you Barbara and your team. Without you we could not get top dollar for our condo or sell as quickly as we did.

Jonathan McArthur and Georgina Wong

Hi Jonathan & Georgina. It was our pleasure. I'm so glad your condo sold effectively in a summer market. All the best in your new home...Barbara& team.

George in Markham
George in Markham

Home Staging

Barbara Bryan, Owner of AlphaOne, did an amazing job staging our home. This resulted in hundreds of people viewing our home and 10 offers on the offer night.

Barbara's creates a warm and inviting atmosphere in the home that showed viewers the potential of what our home could be like to live in. The quote included work on the home as well as the staging. Barbara has a special ability to being able to enhance a look of a home for today's market.

Thanks Barbara!

Dear George & Andrew,
Thank you for trusting my team and I to enhance your property to show the best features of this property.
Wishing you and your family all the best.

Barbara,
CSO, AlphaOne Staging Design

Andrew Noble
Andrew Noble

Housing Staging

Barb and her team are extraordinary. They carefully assessed the house's strong features and highlighted them with care and taste. The results were transformative; the house looked fantastic for agents and buyers.

Hi Andrew,

I'm very glad you like our work. We try very hard to highlight the positive features of every home we stage...it was challenging, but I'm so glad it worked to your advantage. All the best.

Barbara

A Snider in Scarborough
A Snider in Scarborough

Condo renovation and staging

Staging a family condo by AlphaOne was recommended to me by my real estate agent to optimize outcome for a Winter sale. It was deemed especially important, as we would be competing with similar condo listings in a luxury building.

Barbara impressed right from the start with her expertise and excellent communication skills. After outlining my needs, budget, and timeline, she prepared a detailed proposal with several options. Her team started the renovation process immediately, allowing Barbara to complete the project by adding her impressive staging touches. This was executed within budget and by the real estate agent’s deadline.

AlphaOne transformed a nice, however somewhat dated, condo into a modern, luxurious space where even the smallest details were not overlooked. In fact, the condo looked so spectacular, that I had to consider whether it might be worthwhile to keep it in the family. The condo sold in the dead of Winter thanks to AlphaOne and our real estate agent.

Anyone not familiar with the process of staging before listing their property, should seriously consider this option, and the company to use is AlphaOne Staging Design.

L Snider, Toronto

Thank you Larry. The condo was very spacious, but through painting, new flooring, kitchen upgrades, light fixtures then staging, the transformation paid off! Congratulations and all the best.

Barbara & Team

Jacquelin in Toronto
Jacquelin in Toronto

Staging Services

Alpha One staged my condo when I put it up for sale this past December. December is never a great time to sell your property. The Alpha One team transformed my condo; I received a firm offer in 5 days.

That's fantastic Jacqueline! All the best in your new home.

Condo Renovations and Staging

With the recent slowdown in the Toronto real estate market, my condo needed something very special to make it stand out in order to attract the right buyer and sell for top dollar. I used AlphaOne for both pre-sale renovations and staging. For the renovations, Barbara selected and sourced the perfect materials and colours to be used. She then performed a masterful staging job that transformed the condo into a spectacular luxury residence that looked like it was right out of a design magazine. The fabulous post-staging photos attracted tremendous buyer interest and it showed extremely well for viewings. Despite the market conditions, the condo sold quickly with multiple offers, and it sold for a record high price in the building; The staging paid for itself many times over. I highly recommend AlphaOne to anyone selling their home.

Thank you James -- it was my pleasure to work with you. As a client, you were very willing to trust my recommendations and in many instances, without question! I am so happy for your result and wish you all the best in hunting for your new diggs!

Commercial Office Staging

I contracted AlphaOne on behalf of my company to stage the office for a promotional video. Barbara was great to work with and always flexible. The outcome was a beautiful space that didn't break the budget.

Review has 1 previous version

This online natural product line was so much fun to work with! The open concept office space was much in need of dressing up for sure when the company needed to shoot a promotional video -- Stephanie was great to coordinate the move-in & move-out of all furniture & accessories including huge plants to "green up the space" including reception area, office areas and kitchen space. Looking forward to more of these projects!

Cclimie in Toronto
Cclimie in Toronto

Home Staging

Barbara and her team worked magic. I thought my home was ready for market, and questioned staging thinking I didn't need it. She took my nice home and made it stunning! And boosted the value instantly. I highly recommend

Thank you Chris. Now that you e sold, here 's to s smooth move! Best, Barbara

Jenny in Scarborough
Jenny in Scarborough

condo staging

Barbara and her team did an amazing job at staging my condo. They were quick and efficient and most of all the result was WOW. I couldn't believe that such a tiny space can be transformed the way it did. All the color and decor from top to bottom was A+++. I would recommend her in a heart beat.

Hi Jenny,

Although we worked with your furniture, accessories always make a difference! Small spaces can be tricky and yours now looks spacious and airy...

zeefeng1968
zeefeng1968

Staging

Barbara& her team came in fir a full day of staging. When we came home at the end of the day, we were absolutely delighted witg the end result. AlphaOne did an.amazing job. We sold on offer night with multiples and it sold over ask. We highly recommended BARBARA AND HER TEAM TO ALL OUR FRIENDS. GREAT JOB
BARBARA!

Zee, you and your family were so much fun to work with -- you really had some interesting pieces of furnishings and it was great that you were open minded about painting a few key areas! Congratulations once again. Barbara

More about AlphaOne Staging Design

At AlphaOne Staging Design our design expertise is in evaluating your home’s needs. We then recommend, the best possible solutions including project management and planning, interior design, renovations and staging repairs for your home using only quality craftsmanship to complete the detailing of your next project. A report-based consultation is highly recommended.