Professional Roofers.Com

Reviews for Professional Roofers.Com

Mitch in Mt Pleasant
Mitch in Mt Pleasant

Shingle Roof Replacement

I had a horrorific leak experience over the winter. I tried getting a hold of numerous roofers without any success, until I finally got a hold of Professional Roofers. They answered right away and were able to get someone right away to look at my roof. I went ahead with them as my roofing contractor. Their workers were extremely professional and polite. My new roof looks superb and has been leak free ever since.

Alicia MIllor   North York
Alicia MIllor North York
2 reviews York, ON

This company was very polite , efficient and professional.
The job was completed on time and the area was cleaned up properly. I have no negative comments, I am very satisfied.

Ana in Woodbridge
Ana in Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

roof repair

To UXDU Professional Roofers.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for an excellent job that was done on my roof.

I called because my roof was leaking, and you came to see what had to be done. I did not have to wait a long time and your professionalism was amazing.
I would recomend your company to anybody who needs roofing done.
Thank you so much for your help.
Sincerely.
Ana [last name removed--Ed]

Ana toronto
Ana toronto
1 review Lehr, ND

roof

Professional, professionals, professionals as the name said from the start to the end, people arrived on time, job was done on recorded timely, my husband was impress of how efficient and professional this company is. No money in front, we did not have to pay any deposits and at the end of the job there were not extras.

Thank you for the additional work you did without charged, Jorge color looks great we are going to recommend you as much as possible

All the best and keep delivering a good service

Sincerely,
Ana

cris etobicoke
cris etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

house roof

ariel came to the house gave us a quote and description of job and asked us to shop around if we wanted. we ended going with them because they offered the best.

Steve in Kitchener
Steve in Kitchener

Shingle replacement

I hired Professional Roofers in May, there representative was friendly and easy to work with and that where it ended.

After they re-shingled my roof I got a ladder an inspected the work, needless to say I was not impressed. It looked like amateurs had done the work. Some of the shingles were over hanging the edge of the roof by 3 - 4 inches. (It should only be 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch). They missed applying chalking over about 10 nail heads (it took them 2 weeks and multiple phone call for them to come back and fix it) and the chimney flashing looks so bad that I am going to have to pay someone else to come back to fix it.

If you are going to use this company I would recommend that you inspect your roof before you pay them. The overall application of the shingles was right but all the details were all wrong.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
It really hard to find good roofers, but its worth the time to find the right ones or else it going to cost you more in the future

Hi Steve, we are very sorry to hear of your disappointment. While we are thankful you communicated your concerns of the work we did, we unfortunately don't know who you are and therefore can't say we have any records of your calls or complaints so we can further
assit you. We would like the opportunity to offer a solution that meets your standards. Our mission is to offer our customers the best satisfaction we can, which we more often than not succeed to accomplish. Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention. We look forward to hearing from you. Best regards - Professional Roofers Customer Support.

john in pickering area
john in pickering area
1 review Pickering, ON

New roof installed

installation was not to manufacture's specification. Had to insist that it was done properly.
Touch up package that was an extra charge was extremely poor and incomplete. Every corner of the eves still.

Cleanup was mediocre at best.

More about Professional Roofers.Com

Professional Roofers offers installation, removal, replacement and repair of all roof styles. Professional Roofers is the source of all your roofing solutions - Toronto - GTA.

PROVEN, QUALITY WORKMANSHIP

ProfessionalRoofers.com has a 24 hour, seven day a week emergency response service and will respond to your call within one hour. A knowledgeable technician will listen to your concerns and act accordingly.

Winter, spring, summer or fall. Snow, wind, sun or rain.
It's our 24 hour service and quick response that makes all the difference! CALL US 416-604-9765