Professional Roofers.Com

Reviews for Professional Roofers.Com

KAEBOOK
KAEBOOK
1 review Milton, ON

new shingles on entire roof

The workers came on time ready to work and finished in two days and cleaned up well.

Good morning and thanks for your review! We are happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with the work done on your property. Thank-you for choosing Professional Roofers!

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Poor Workmanship Poor Customer Service

Right from the start, this company was a problem. Sebastian arrived at 7 pm for a 2 pm appointment and was disorganized. He began by criticizing work done by others and proceeded to up sell me on work I was not asking for.
He also promised to be faster than another company I was planning to use so I chose Professional Roofers. This was another ploy to get my business because they had constant excuses for delaying my work and ended up being no faster.

My priority was to complete water drainage from my roof as soon as possible and prevent further water damage to my bricks. It has been almost one year since the work was completed and there is still water draining down my wall. I have asked numerous times for them to complete the work properly and they have promised to get back to me and never follow up.

I wish I could show a picture of the water leakage but it is in a high and awkward place for me to get a proper picture.

The other work that I agreed to do--that I was not asking for--was to replace metal that someone else had installed because it did not look good. Professional Roofers made it look no better but asked for $1000s of dollars for the work. We agreed to a reduction in the price but it was entirely unnecessary.

I am so disappointed in this company, who have clearly slipped since earning an award in 2014. What a shame.

Good evening Diane and thank-you for your feedback. We would like to look into this issue further as this does not meet our customer service standards. Please give us a call at the office so that we may look into the matter and come to a proper solution. 416-604-9765

Arash
Arash
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Shingles Roof and downspout Installation

They forgot to install one of the downspout straps. I sent a text including photos to their inspector. He did not answered my email. After one week I called him. He did not pick up the phone and texted me back that will call me but he did not. A couple of days after I called the company and they told me I should talk with the project inspector!!! I texted him and finally he called me back and told me this job is in process and we will fix it and why you can not wait?!!!! I told him it is a miscommunication. You never answered my call or text with an answer so far, so I thought you are disregarding me. He promised me to do the job within 7-10 days. Now is more than 2 weeks after this call and nothing done yet!!!
I hope companies take care of their customers even after they get their full money.

Hello Arash and thank-you for your feedback. Could you please give us a call at the office as we would like to look into this issue further and have this resolved as quickly as possible. 416-604-9765

CAMERON &.
CAMERON &.

Roof replacement

Hard working crew, great workmanship, ensures they left everything cleaned when finished, overall very satisfied

Good evening Cameron and thank-you so much for your feedback! The crew will be happy to know that you were satisfied with the work they did on your property. Should you need anything in the future, give us a call at the office or reach your estimator directly. Thanks again for your review and have a great evening!

Home O.
Home O.

Roof

We're very happy with the job done by Professional Roofers. They were friendly, responsive, and quite thorough in getting the job done. Would definitely recommend their company, true professionals.

Good morning and thank-you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are completely satisfied with the work done on your property. We truly appreciate any future recommendations and should you have any questions or concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call! Thanks again and have a great day!

Laura
Laura

Roof & Instullation

Our roof was leaking on and off for a year or so and we finally managed to get it fixed with Sebastian at Professional Roofers. Great service and very fast. They even patched the leak prior to a storm before fixing the roof. Just so that it wouldn't drip on me all night!
We added the installation in the attic afterwards just in time to get the green plus incentive before it was canceled.
Would highly recommend Sebastian and his team!

Good morning Laura and thanks for your review! We're glad we could finally get this leak fixed for you and that Sebastian was able to provide a temporary solution until we were able to book the full repair. We always try to do what we can to prevent any further damage from happening to your home and we're glad to hear Sebastian was successful with this. Thanks again for your review and have a great day!

Dave P.
Dave P.

Replacement roof. Shingles, plywood and vents.

Sebastian was extremely courteous, professional, prompt and detailed with his assessment and estimate. They were able to make an EXTREMELY quick booking with little waiting or turnaround time. The crew arrived at 7:30am, and were finished just after lunch, including all set up, stripping the old roof, replacing a good amount of plywood, installing all new vents and a very thorough cleanup.

I would and have recommended ProfessionalRoofers.com and my neighbour is using them next. Thanks very much for an excellent contractor experience!

Good morning Dave and thank-you for your review! We're happy to hear that Sebastian and the crew were able to make this an easy process for you. Sebastian always puts in the extra effort to make sure his clients are completely satisfied and that they receive the work needed ASAP. We will be sure to pass your kind words on to him as he will really appreciate this! Thanks again and should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give the office or Sebastian a call.

EK
EK

Roof Replacement

Professional Roofers was very efficient, the crew worked hard and completed everything in one day. I was impressed that they moved me up by one day as the forcaste was for rain on my scheduled day. The crew arrived early that day, the materials followed, delivered 1/2hr later and there no bin on my driveway as a trailor is used was a perk too.

Good morning and thank-you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that our services were impressive and that you are completely satisfied with the work done. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call at the office. Thanks again and have a great day!

Marc from Toronto
Marc from Toronto

Great job on roof replacement

From start to finish we were very pleased with the clarity, professionalism, and workmanship. Jon Fitzgerald was great in explaining our options and very fair with his quote. He went beyond the usual call of duty by helping us out when the tarp that had been negligently installed by another company failed nd caused leaks to the interior of our home. Not only did Jon come to inspect what happened but also he immediately replaced the faulty tarp on his own to ensure that we would not experience any further damage to our home until his company could send a crew to replace our roof. The crew that did replace our roof arrived promptly, worked very efficiently and did an excellent cleanup job when the work was completed. Leo, the quality control supervisor inspected the work and was helpful in ensuring that all was done properly. We chose this company based on recommendations from two extended family members who had been very satisfied with work that had been done a couple of years ago. We would highly recommend this company.

Hey Marc - thanks for your review! That's wonderful that Jon was able to help you right away and make sure no further damage was caused. We always try our best to make sure we get the work done in a timely and efficient manner and we're so glad you noticed! Should you or your family have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a shout. We will also pass your kind words on to Jon, Leo and the crew as they will be happy to hear this! Thanks again and have a great day

Suresh
Suresh

New roof

I had my roof replaced on September 18.
Mr. Sebastian (Sales) gave a competitive quote.
Their team came to work on time as promised. Did a very good job, cleaned up all around the house, the eavestroughs. They replaced a piece of plywood which was damaged.
After completion Mr. Mathias (Quality Control) came and inspected the roof.
I am very happy with their work and would recommend them to others.

Good evening Suresh! Our estimators always try to give a competitive quote because we know how pricey jobs like this can be. We are so happy to hear that Sebastian and Mathias made this a smooth process for you - we will be sure to pass on your kind words to them. We appreciate any recommendations and should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give the office, Sebastian or Mathias a call. We thank-you for your valued business and feedback. Have a great evening!

More about Professional Roofers.Com

Professional Roofers offers installation, removal, replacement and repair of all roof styles. Professional Roofers is the source of all your roofing solutions - Toronto - GTA.

PROVEN, QUALITY WORKMANSHIP

ProfessionalRoofers.com has a 24 hour, seven day a week emergency response service and will respond to your call within one hour. A knowledgeable technician will listen to your concerns and act accordingly.

Winter, spring, summer or fall. Snow, wind, sun or rain.
It's our 24 hour service and quick response that makes all the difference! CALL US 416-604-9765