Kamstra Harry & Sons

Reviews for Kamstra Harry & Sons

Kevin C
Kevin C

No Warranty Transfer, Avoids Calls

I purchased a home that the landscaping around the pool was done by Harry Kamstra & Sons. The work is very good but the Large cedar trees were dying. I'll attach a photo below. I moved in June 2018 and started calling in July 2018. they ignored my calls for 3 months and I had to threaten to write a bad review for them to actually call me. Harry said he came by and that the trees "should" repair themselves with lots of water etc. he also informed me any warranty was up. The problem is the warranty was one year and according to the old owner, they were put in in Summer of 2017. So when I started calling the warranty was still in place. Now I don't have time to argue or fight them. I even when to Kamstra landscaping on Taunton Road and showed them and they said that should have been covered under warranty. apparently they are cousins. They did not know the cousin did the work until I told them. So if I were you, find a landscaper that will honor the warranty,not one that disappears when the job is done.

Stewart in Whitby
Stewart in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

landscaping and interlock walkway and patio

Harry Kamsrta and his crew were great. They did a fantastic job.They did a quality job and really seemed to know what they were doing. It's been about 10 years since they were here and the work they did is just as good as the day they finished.