Kris's Painting and Popcorn Removal

Kris's Painting and Popcorn Removal

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Kris's Painting and Popcorn Removal

Interior Painting

We had not painted our house since moving in over 17 years ago. Kris painted at least 1 room on each of 4 floors while we were living and working there through the pandemic. He also painted wainscotting and smoothed out walls and ceilings in several areas. They were prompt and pleasant and as clean as can be expected for such a big job. The project ran overtime only because of time off for viral illness symptoms and all of us being cautious. Final results look fantastic. I will reuse him for future projects. Would definitely recommend him.

We loved working on your home, we also love to see the huge difference that's made when going from all wood wainscotting transformed into white and bright wainscotting. Thank you for the lunches and for the great review, looking forward to the next projects!

Claudio
Claudio

House Painting & Popcorn Ceiling Removal

I met Kris a few years ago thru a client of mine(I'm A Realtor in Toronto) who was having is house painted. I was so impressed by not only what an incredible painting job he did but that it was completed on time. They were also very clean, professional and charged what I thought was more than fair. I immediately hired him for a job I had coming up in Riverdale and haven't stopped since. We've been working together now for a number of years, many many houses later he continues to go above and beyond, always there when I need him and most importantly that he continues to raise the bar with the quality of his work. He also has the BEST team working with him, they're professional, courteous and hard working. No one can do Popcorn Ceiling removal better than this team can! I'm very fortunate to have met Kris and his team and would highly recommend him to anyone who's looking to hire THE BEST!! (And believe me I'm hard to please... any of you A type personalities know exactly what I'm talking about)

Claudio, thank you for the glowing review! You have also been a pleasure to work with over the years, your professionalism & commitment to customer service is why we love working with you too.
All the best.

Tom B in Old Toronto
Tom B in Old Toronto

Etobicoke Bungalow

I hired Kris to remove popcorn and smooth out ceiling in a home I purchased. The ceilings were in rough shape to say the least. Kris was very professional, told me what he would do, and more importantly did what he said he would. We did a walk through the house before testing and Kris suggested other areas that should be fixed (walls) His price was fair and the work was top notch. My house was clean during and after the work was completed. My floors were protected and the tools they used on their jobs were top notch. If you’re shopping around for a contractor, stop your search and give Kris a call. He stands by his motto of making sure the customer has a smile on his face before him and his crew leave your place. Thank you Kris !!!!! We are super happy with the work you and your team did.

Fantastic to work with you Tom & thank you for trusting us with your new family home! Good luck with the rest of your renovations.

Nancy Brown  in Toronto
Nancy Brown in Toronto

Painting

I first met Kris when he removed all the evidence of the old the popcorn ceiling in my previous house. He was persistent, but after several layers of "mud" managed to make the ceiling smooth. Very impressive! He was professional and did a fantastic job. As well as painting, he does staining and offers colour advice. He works harder than most people I know and takes pride in his work. I would wait for him to be available rather than hire another painter. I highly recommend him.

Thank you for your kind words and your recommendations! Means a lot to our team. Wishing you all the best in your new home.

Sandy & Francis
Sandy & Francis

Kris's Painting - Professional, Priced Right, Premium Quality!

After doing research and shopping around for quotes, we hired Kris based on a family referral. Kris came by to do a consult and spent time answering our questions. When he and his crew arrived for Day1 of the job, he reviewed with us expectations and timelines of the job. When we had difficulty selecting the right shade of gray, Kris provided suggestions and provided a full colour wheel for us to compare shades. He helped us narrow down our selection and in the end the shade we ended up going with was absolutely PERFECT!!! All in all, we found Kris and his crew to be very courteous, easy to talk to, and very meticulous with their work. Throughout the process, Kris walked us through the daily plans and any decisions we had to make for his team to complete the job. At the end, all our requests and requirements were delivered and the result was absolutely beautiful. We are extremely happy with Kris's painting services and would not hesitate to provide a referral as well as to hire him again for future paint jobs. Kris, thank you for helping making our house our new home!

Thank you Francis and Sandy for the glowing review and your offer to act as our referral for future clients. We really appreciate your support. We always want to ensure you're happy with the results and always need to keep our clients informed, guaranteed to put a smile on your face!!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Popcorn removal and painting

Kris and his team did a great job with removing popcorn and painting our townhouse. Their level of care in their work, and attention to detail really show in the great outcome. Kris was also very helpful with suggestions and explanations of what work was being done. Overall they do great work for a fair price.

Thank you (again) for choosing Kris's painting! We keep our clients informed as part of our transparency policy, the more informed you are about our process the more comfortable our clients feel. Glad you're happy with with the project!

lily j.
lily j.

Full house paint and popcorn ceiling removal

Amazing, prompt service. Kris and his team were professional, courteous and really do a fantastic job. We had renos going on at the same time and Kris and his team came back after all was completed to ensure we have everything touched up etc. Highly recommend!!

We know renovations can be stressful so we try to alleviate the hardships of worrying about touch - ups. We know other trades may accidentally hit the walls.... and we're prepared! Wishing you and the family happy memories in your new home. Thanks for your review!

Excellent Painting

Kris painted the entire interior of my house and he did a spectacular job. It looked bright and refreshed, and was done quickly and neatly. I would hire him again.

Thank you for hiring us & for your kind words! Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Trung N.
Trung N.

Popcorn ceiling removal! Excellent service - professional, on time, reasonable price

Kris and his team delivered excellent service. We recently bought a house and it was covered with popcorn ceilings. It was a challenging project. We had yet taken possession of the house, so he couldn't get in to look at it until the day before starting. We had only 7 days to work with and only a limited budget. Another problem we had was most of those ceilings were already painted, which makes it harder to scrape off without sanding it down.

Despite all that, Kris was quick to came up with a two-stage solution. The first stage includes all the spaces with busier traffic and more furniture. The purpose was to get us move into the house on time, within our budget. The second stage will be done at a later date to finish the rest - hallway and staircase. To finish the work in 7 days, he had to pull extra resources and work through a weekend. Along the way, he took time to explain the process - which is quite tedious and requires a lot of steps. He even helped paint our daughter's room and study room at no extra cost.

We now have smooth ceilings in all rooms. What a huge difference it made!!! (Since we still have some popcorn ceiling left over, it is an easy contrast). Although we hired cleaning service before moving in, his huge Festool machine helped reduce a large amount of dust compared to normal sanding. Overall, we're very pleased with the results and will call him in again soon to finish stage 2.

Trung, we're so happy that you loved the finished areas in your new home. We also love finding ideal solutions for our clients that may be in a situation just like yours - so thank you for pointing that out. Looking forward to phase two!

dino
dino
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Interior & Exterior House Painting

Kris’s an His team were always punctual, professional, and honest. They’re very dedicated and hard workers. My wife and I would absolutely recommend Kris’s Painting!
I wish more service providers would take a page from this company!

Thank you Dino! Your project was a pleasure to work on. Thank you for the daily lunches, coffees and treats! It was an honour doing business with you and your wife. You went above and beyond to make us feel welcome in your home. Looking forward to seeing you and your family on your next project. Thank you for the great referrals as well!
Thanks,
Kris Grundy

More about Kris's Painting and Popcorn Removal

Kris's Painting offers full service paint, stucco removal (popcorn ceiling removal), plaster & wallpaper services to meet any need.
We offer a high quality painting services that are guaranteed to be professional, friendly, clean and done on time!!

We offer both residential and commercial services including

****

* Painting, wall preparation, priming and colour changes
* Plastering, fixing all cracks are nail holes before paint is applied
* Drywall Repairs, from flood and water damage to new pot light installation damage
* Stucco Removal (popcorn ceiling removal) to modernize your space and add value to your home
* Wallpaper Removal and reapplication of new paper or preparation for paint
* Mold Removal on drywall or plaster walls. We always use an Air Scrubber to ensure no airborne particles are released in your home environment. Safety is our number one concern.
* Basement Flood Repair normally requires a minimum removal of the bottom two feet of drywall, insulation and baseboard replacement and reinstall.
* Power Washing is recommended before applying new paint or stain to exterior decks, siding and brick.

Each projects is different and will receive a specific quote based on your needs.
At Kris's Painting we always strive for 100% satisfaction for your project.