Kris's Painting and Stucco Removal

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M5R 2E2
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Kris's Painting and Stucco Removal

Reviews for Kris's Painting and Stucco Removal

Mr. Downtown Brown in Old Toronto
Mr. Downtown Brown in Old Toronto

You want a pro? You want honesty, reliability & reasonable pricing?

Kris exceeds expectations in every way. The quality of his work is as good as it gets yet his pricing is really modest. I thought I was going to receive a ‘student’ quality job because the price was so reasonable but I was beyond surprised. Kris did a perfect job. There was no paint sag, every little detail I requested was done. I even forgot a couple of things and Kris came back the next day to do a couple of additions and didn’t ask me for another dime.

He’s also a pleasure to deal with. I asked lots of questions and he didn’t hesitate to answer anything and teach me as he went along. He’s an all around great guy and so is his team. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else. FYI, I never leave reviews only complaints to warn people and save them from headaches. This guy is the real deal.

debrampowers in North York
debrampowers in North York

Move-in ready painting

Kris was awesome! He was great about scheduling us in on a tight schedule and getting the job done before we moved in to our new home. We had no issues when discussing types of paint, he always gave us honest and helpful answers and treated us kindly and with respect. He also made himself available for touch-ups or any concerns that we had. Overall, a nice guy, a hard worker and honest businessman!

Thank you for the kind words Debra. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your beautiful new home.

mark in Toronto
mark in Toronto

Great quality and excellent service

Kris and his team provided excellent quality and service. We were on a tight timeline and Kris was able to accommodate. In addition to painting, his prep and repair work was exceptional as was his follow up. When the other trades were done with the project and post move, Kris and his team returned for touch-up work without issue. Finally, his pricing was the sharpest after receiving multiple quotes through Homestars. If you have an upcoming project, I would absolutely recommend them.

Mark thank you for the great review! Looking forward to working with you on again in the future. Makes my job easier when a client has all the colours picked as you and your wife did:)

sj118 in Scarborough
sj118 in Scarborough

Whole home stucco removal and paint

If quality, customer service, and attention to detail are important to you - Kris's Painting is the service you'll want to go with. I'm always hesitant and very careful when hiring contractors but Kris and his team had me at ease from start to finish. I hired Kris to remove the stucco from the ceiling of both floors in our townhome and also paint every wall, closet, and baseboard. He took the time to understand exactly what I wanted, he kept me up to date on his progress, he even showed up at the paint store when I was choosing colours and explained the different types of paint to me. When everything was finished, my wife and I went through the house and picked out the tiniest flaws that we normally wouldn't really care for. Kris and his team fixed every single detail with a smile. I told Kris about a side project I was working on and asked him for some tips on how to paint it. He gave me instructions, but showed up the next morning anyways and helped me get it done. If only all contractors had this "go the extra mile" attitude. Regardless, here's one guy who does. Thanks a mil, Kris and team!
- Sanjay

Sanjay is was great working with you. I hope you and your family enjoy the new house:)

Jerry
Jerry

Hi ceiling stairway and landing

Absolutely fantastic service! Kris and his guys are super friendly, extremely efficient, and very knowledgable. They came in on time, made some suggestion, even painted the landing with no additional cost. The job was very well done, with super clean straight lines, and no missed spots, and cleaned up everything after they we're done. The stairway was in very bad shape, and it looks brand new now.

THANK YOU Kris and team! See you on the next job when we get our new house!

Highly suggest these guys for a great experience start to finish!

J

Jerry thank you for the great review. Looking forward to quoting your new house when you find it:) good luck house hunting.

Krystal66 in Scarborough
Krystal66 in Scarborough

Painting of entire house!

Kris's painting is the best of the best!! We had a painter come to paint our house in preparation to put it up for sale & in the end it was a mess w/ sloppy painting everywhere! I called Kris & he had made plans downtown but came to our rescue ASAP. Kris truly saved the day! He not only fixed all mistakes of the other painter but made the house look new, gleaming from room to room!! There's a reason he gets 10/10 out of 90 reviews. He's AWESOME!! We have 5 children and Kris & his team will always be our painter (& friends) for life!!! :)

Thank you so much for the great feedback:) It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad we were able to help you correct the bad previous paint job. Good luck with the new babies:)

Michael O in Toronto
Michael O in Toronto

Amazing Job! Thank you so much!

Kris did an amazing job painting my living room and repairing my damaged stucco ceiling! A true professional painter!

Don't bother hiring anyone else. Unless you like to be disappointed.

Michael

Thank you for the feedback Micheal! I'm glad we were able to help you with your project. We are looking forward to working with you in the future.

Sophie D in Toronto
Sophie D in Toronto

AMAZING!!!!!

Kris is our painter for Life! We would recommend Kris's Painting to any of our family and friends in a heart beat- such a gem! Phenomenal job done and such a pleasure to work with. His lines are clean and attention to detail is impeccable.

We called Kris's Painting to first refresh our rental condo, we were so pleased and happy with the job done we called Kris back the same month to give a fresh coat of paint to our new home. Him and his team work quickly, cleanly and efficiently. We are so blessed to have had Kris and his team be our painters. Our new home looks amazing and we are so thrilled with the results.

Thank you so much for your business! Thanks for all of the amazing lunches that you had made for us as well:)

rickymak79 in Toronto
rickymak79 in Toronto

Home painting services

I originally wanted to paint my home myself, but given the condition of our house (70+ years), and the amount of work needed, I couldn't be happier to have hired someone else to do it.

That said, since my house is rather old, I needed someone who knew how to work with old homes, as they need a lot more care and skill to paint then new homes. And I wish I had known that these painters also do dry wall and plaster repair, because I'd have gotten them to do it all at once instead.

Nevertheless, Kris won my business from the moment we met. Super nice guy, down to earth, and most important, a seasoned pro in the field. Kris does the painting himself, so he's not just the sales rep doing your estimate. You can tell during the estimate he knows his stuff when you walk him through your home and he tells you what's what. And I liked that he was eager for the business. Some of the other painters out there clearly have done well for themselves, and you can tell they couldn't care less if you picked them or not.

At the end of the day, we couldn't have been happier having picked Kris. His team works very hard, and they did a great job painting the house. Their cutting was clean, and they fill in holes and take care of your older home to make it look new. Kris was super responsive each and every day they were there, and worked with me in picking the right type of paint for each surface of the house.

I don't know if I've just been lucky with my contractors on HomeStars, but so far I've hired a lot of great people.

10/10 Kris.

Ricky, thank you for your kind words! Very nice working with you, hope you enjoy your new home.

- Kris

More about Kris's Painting and Stucco Removal

Kris's Painting offers full service paint, stucco removal (popcorn ceiling removal), plaster & wallpaper services to meet any need.
We offer a high quality painting services that are guaranteed to be professional, friendly, clean and done on time!!

We offer both residential and commercial services including
* Painting, wall preparation, priming and colour changes
* Plastering, fixing all cracks are nail holes before paint is applied
* Drywall Repairs, from flood and water damage to new pot light installation damage
* Stucco Removal (popcorn ceiling removal) to modernize your space and add value to your home
* Wallpaper Removal and reapplication of new paper or preparation for paint
* Mold Removal on drywall or plaster walls. We always use an Air Scrubber to ensure no airborne particles are released in your home environment. Safety is our number one concern.
* Basement Flood Repair normally requires a minimum removal of the bottom two feet of drywall, insulation and baseboard replacement and reinstall.
* Power Washing is recommended before applying new paint or stain to exterior decks, siding and brick.

Each projects is different and will receive a specific quote based on your needs.
At Kris's Painting we always strive for 100% satisfaction for your project.