Kris's Painting And Stucco Removal

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M5R 2E2
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Kris's Painting And Stucco Removal

Reviews for Kris's Painting And Stucco Removal

Lou in Toronto
Lou in Toronto

Ceiling restoration

Kris's Painting And Stucco Removal
416-804-6506
Toronto
M5R 2E2

Kris did an exceptional job on 2 large ceilings in our home. Our neighbors and other contractors were quite impressed by the quality. The stucco contained asbestos so he applied three coats of plaster and primed. Rooms were sealed off and no dust leaked out. We were so pleased that we will be using Kris to paint the rest of our house.

Darrell in Markham
Darrell in Markham

Condo painting

Great service , prompt and finished ahead of schedule. Thanks Kris and Peter. They were able to do what we needed done before our move. Would definitely recommend the service !

Thanks for the review Darrell. I hope you enjoy your new condo and downtown living. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

megan.pfrimmer in Toronto
megan.pfrimmer in Toronto

Stucco Removal and Trim / Door Repainting

Start to finish, I was very happy with the service that Kris's Painting and Stucco Removal provided. Kris followed up with me the same day that I requested a quote and was there the next day to look at my project, provide me the quote and schedule the service. I have a four month old baby at home, so he suggested we leave town while the work was being done. We really appreciated how he worked around our schedule so that we could make these arrangements. When the work got started, my husband had to spend a few nights at the house (in the basement) and we couldn't believe the amount of prep work involved in protecting our home while the stucco was being removed! Kris uses a vacuum that removes most of the dust that is created, but there was definitely still some mess. We were away that weekend and were shocked upon our return to find that the house was so clean and all we had to do was move some of the furniture back. He said they took even extra care to ensure that the nursery stayed clean, which was so awesome. They even repainted a few of the walls where they had had to lean their ladders! We had asked him to paint the trim and doors white at the same time, and it all looked great! On our return, Kris came by again to ensure that all the work was to our satisfaction. I would definitely recommend Kris to anyone looking to have stucco removed as his crew made it a very easy and painless experience and it really updates the look of the house. Like I said, the trim and doors look great too!

Megan, it was a pleasure working with you to modernize your new home. Having a baby at home myself I understand the importance of cleanliness and routine!
Thank you for the glowing review, looking forward to helping you on any future projects.

Mr. Downtown Brown in Old Toronto
Mr. Downtown Brown in Old Toronto

You want a pro? You want honesty, reliability & reasonable pricing?

Kris exceeds expectations in every way. The quality of his work is as good as it gets yet his pricing is really modest. I thought I was going to receive a ‘student’ quality job because the price was so reasonable but I was beyond surprised. Kris did a perfect job. There was no paint sag, every little detail I requested was done. I even forgot a couple of things and Kris came back the next day to do a couple of additions and didn’t ask me for another dime.

He’s also a pleasure to deal with. I asked lots of questions and he didn’t hesitate to answer anything and teach me as he went along. He’s an all around great guy and so is his team. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else. FYI, I never leave reviews only complaints to warn people and save them from headaches. This guy is the real deal.

Thanks for the kind words Mr.Brown. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We are looking forward to painting you new house in this summer:)

debrampowers in North York
debrampowers in North York

Move-in ready painting

Kris was awesome! He was great about scheduling us in on a tight schedule and getting the job done before we moved in to our new home. We had no issues when discussing types of paint, he always gave us honest and helpful answers and treated us kindly and with respect. He also made himself available for touch-ups or any concerns that we had. Overall, a nice guy, a hard worker and honest businessman!

Thank you for the kind words Debra. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your beautiful new home.

mark in Toronto
mark in Toronto

Great quality and excellent service

Kris and his team provided excellent quality and service. We were on a tight timeline and Kris was able to accommodate. In addition to painting, his prep and repair work was exceptional as was his follow up. When the other trades were done with the project and post move, Kris and his team returned for touch-up work without issue. Finally, his pricing was the sharpest after receiving multiple quotes through Homestars. If you have an upcoming project, I would absolutely recommend them.

Mark thank you for the great review! Looking forward to working with you on again in the future. Makes my job easier when a client has all the colours picked as you and your wife did:)

sj118 in Scarborough
sj118 in Scarborough

Whole home stucco removal and paint

If quality, customer service, and attention to detail are important to you - Kris's Painting is the service you'll want to go with. I'm always hesitant and very careful when hiring contractors but Kris and his team had me at ease from start to finish. I hired Kris to remove the stucco from the ceiling of both floors in our townhome and also paint every wall, closet, and baseboard. He took the time to understand exactly what I wanted, he kept me up to date on his progress, he even showed up at the paint store when I was choosing colours and explained the different types of paint to me. When everything was finished, my wife and I went through the house and picked out the tiniest flaws that we normally wouldn't really care for. Kris and his team fixed every single detail with a smile. I told Kris about a side project I was working on and asked him for some tips on how to paint it. He gave me instructions, but showed up the next morning anyways and helped me get it done. If only all contractors had this "go the extra mile" attitude. Regardless, here's one guy who does. Thanks a mil, Kris and team!
- Sanjay

Sanjay is was great working with you. I hope you and your family enjoy the new house:)

Jerry
Jerry

Hi ceiling stairway and landing

Absolutely fantastic service! Kris and his guys are super friendly, extremely efficient, and very knowledgable. They came in on time, made some suggestion, even painted the landing with no additional cost. The job was very well done, with super clean straight lines, and no missed spots, and cleaned up everything after they we're done. The stairway was in very bad shape, and it looks brand new now.

THANK YOU Kris and team! See you on the next job when we get our new house!

Highly suggest these guys for a great experience start to finish!

J

Jerry thank you for the great review. Looking forward to quoting your new house when you find it:) good luck house hunting.

Krystal66 in Scarborough
Krystal66 in Scarborough

Painting of entire house!

Kris's painting is the best of the best!! We had a painter come to paint our house in preparation to put it up for sale & in the end it was a mess w/ sloppy painting everywhere! I called Kris & he had made plans downtown but came to our rescue ASAP. Kris truly saved the day! He not only fixed all mistakes of the other painter but made the house look new, gleaming from room to room!! There's a reason he gets 10/10 out of 90 reviews. He's AWESOME!! We have 5 children and Kris & his team will always be our painter (& friends) for life!!! :)

Thank you so much for the great feedback:) It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad we were able to help you correct the bad previous paint job. Good luck with the new babies:)

More about Kris's Painting And Stucco Removal

Kris's Painting offers full service paint, stucco removal (popcorn ceiling removal), plaster & wallpaper services to meet any need.
We offer a high quality painting services that are guaranteed to be professional, friendly, clean and done on time!!

We offer both residential and commercial services including
* Painting, wall preparation, priming and colour changes
* Plastering, fixing all cracks are nail holes before paint is applied
* Drywall Repairs, from flood and water damage to new pot light installation damage
* Stucco Removal (popcorn ceiling removal) to modernize your space and add value to your home
* Wallpaper Removal and reapplication of new paper or preparation for paint
* Mold Removal on drywall or plaster walls. We always use an Air Scrubber to ensure no airborne particles are released in your home environment. Safety is our number one concern.
* Basement Flood Repair normally requires a minimum removal of the bottom two feet of drywall, insulation and baseboard replacement and reinstall.
* Power Washing is recommended before applying new paint or stain to exterior decks, siding and brick.

Each projects is different and will receive a specific quote based on your needs.
At Kris's Painting we always strive for 100% satisfaction for your project.