ABBA Movers

17 Canso Rd, Unit # 1 Etobicoke ON M9W 4M1

Reviews for ABBA Movers

1 review Oshawa, ON

Worst move ever

Arrogant, slow. They put 2 things at a time in the elevator. 4 hours to pack less than half a truck, told untruths to both the concierges.
Do not use them the list of wrongs is too long for these slouches

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Furnature Moving

Very impressed with ABBA. We had Les as the crew chief and he is meticulous about taking care of our furniture during our move. Everything that could be damaged was wrapped up. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Actually I just did to a colleague.

Vik in Toronto
Vik in Toronto

In-town move of large furniture item

My wife used ABBA movers to pick-up and deliver a very large and heavy teak credenza with hutch that she purchased through Craigslist. She was really impressed with their professionalism. They were on time, very organized, friendly, and efficient — they have their system down!

They were also very affordable considering the level of service they provided. The piece they moved was bulky and needed to be brought up a tight stairwell which they did without scratching or damaging the walls or railing. They provided my wife with a stress free, positive experience. We would definitely use them in the future and recommend them to others 100%.

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Best Movers!

I have used this company since 2002 many times for my personal and business moves. I just looked them up again to book my next move to find this page and wanted to send them a positive review. I know how important reviews are to a small business and I have nothing but great things to say about this company. Thanks and looking forward to moving again!

TD in Toronto
TD in Toronto

Moving commercial andresidential

I have used Abba movers for the last15 years. I have used them for both commercial and residential moves.My cost varied from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. They are efficient, careful, honest and just a pleasure to work with. I have recommended them to numerous business and personal acquaintances, who have always thanked me for the referral.
You can not get better!

JEN from Toronto
JEN from Toronto

Moving

Outstanding movers! Les and his crew provided the brawn and the brains to move a lot of furniture from one house to another. They actually did two moves for my stuff a couple of weeks apart and both times they arrived on time, worked efficiently, were courteous, friendly and supportive. Can't recommend them enough! Very good value as well.

W Leong from Vancouver
W Leong from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Movers

What a nightmare from the start that led to me firing them after the first 15 minutes! Abba Movers is NOT recommended because: poor verbal communication (English); 1.5 hours late arrival; yelled at me & asked for directions from North Vancouver during the drive; complained about the 1 hour drive; truck too small even though he was told about the # rooms & # items/furniture in advance; wanted to overcharge for 2 deliveries; extremely poor customer service. What a disaster!

We thank you for your review Mr. W. Leong from Vancouver , British Columbia.
You unfortunately have reviewed the wrong company as we here at Abba Movers in Toronto, Ontario DO NOT have an office or any contact with Vancouver or British Columbia . We have no record of you or any move originating in that city.
We are strictly an all points Moving and Storage company in Ontario ONLY.
We respectfully suggest you contact your local BBB service and file a complaint with them.
We can recommend some very good companies out there for a future reference if you choose, please contact me Ron at (416) 858-6683 / (416) 368-9062 or [email protected] or at www.abbamovers.ca .
Good luck.

Laurie Turcotte in Etobicoke
Laurie Turcotte in Etobicoke
2 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

ABBA Movers

I used ABBA Movers after being quoted exorbitant prices from other companies for moves. Not only were the movers early, they had an extra mover along to help at no charge. As stressful as moving can be, I was so confident in their ability to get everything up 3 flights of stairs without damaging it, I could actually relax. The price was competitive, the staff were courteous and professional. And they went the extra mile to set up my bedroom suite, so I wouldn't have to do the awkward, heavy work. I have referred them repeatedly to friends.

Martha in Toronto
Martha in Toronto

Moving

We used Abba movers to move us 5 times over the last 10 years within the city and out of the city and back again! We also referred them tofamily & friends who used them for their moves. Les is awesome and has gotten us out some pretty tight jams with being able to move items upstairs that we thought were impossible to do. We would not have our king sized bed upstairs if it wasn't for him and his direction on twisting, turning, and shoving it at all the right spots! Would highly recommend Abba movers.

More about ABBA Movers

Moving & Storage at affordable rates. We are the original Working Man's Moving Company. We also sell all moving supplies at very competative rates with free delivery included. Call us at (416) 858-6683/ (416) 368-9062 or email at [email protected] com or [email protected] ca and web at www. abbamovers. ca