cm painting

Valerie from Toronto
Valerie from Toronto
7 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Painting

We hired Curtis and Bruce to paint our semi-detached home after a renovation. We love them!!! They are super friendly, professional and clean! They paint freehand but their lines are perfectly straight. They were a pleasure to work with and we have already recommended them to our friends, family and neighbours. Thank you Curtis and Bruce!!!

Installation of Flooring in Bedroom

Curtis and Bruce did an amazing job in the removal of carpet and installation of hardwood flooring in the 2nd level of our condo. They were so helpful in helping pick out the colour to offering suggestions on how the flooring should lay. There work is impeccable and made this OCD homeowner very happy!

David Jones from North York
David Jones from North York
1 review North York, ON

Interior painting and wallpaper

The guys did a great job on the interior painting and wallpapering our home. They provided excellent advice, gave us a reasonable estimate for the work and then delivered on time and on budget. We were very pleased with the high quality results and the attention to detail.

We have referred Curtis and Bruce to our friends. We will have them do exterior painting on our home this spring.

Painting

Curtis and Bruce did an amazing job painting our 2 story condo. Not only were they able to accommodate our urgent needs but they were so helpful in guiding us with paint colour selection. The results were amazing ---- these are true professionals who aim to please!

Vanessa from Vaughan
Vanessa from Vaughan

exterior painting

Curtis and Bruce were very professional. Arrived on time, finished the project in the timeframe given and they both take pride in what they do. They assisted in choosing the right colour and gave great advice on changing door hardware, inserts and outdoor lighting to improve curbside appeal. Would recommend them to all my friends, family and coworkers.

Ella inthe Annex
Ella inthe Annex
2 reviews ,

Painting in basement

I am extremely satisfied with the paint job Curtis and Bruce did in my basement. I would definitely consider using their services again and would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Aside from being polite and honest individuals, the work was professional, neat and clean.

Martin, Scarborough
Martin, Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Exterior Soffit Painting

Curtis and partner did an excellent job. When Curtis came out to give the estimate, he listened to my concerns. I found him to be a really nice and honest person. The job was completed and turned out above my expectations. Everything that I asked him to be careful of (new windows , sills and shutters) was heeded as he said he would. I highly recommend CM painting.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

interior painting

Curtis and Bruce were very professional. They helped me pick colours and made some great suggestions which really have helped to make the place look fabulous.
I would highly recommend Curtis and Bruce and would not hesitate to use them again.

More about cm painting

painting decorating colour consultations we do interior exterior residential & commercial please contact at6 47 588 1774.