Bush Brothers Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  Bush Brothers Landscaping

Reviews for Bush Brothers Landscaping

Diana from Toronto
Diana from Toronto

Front Yard Landscaping

We found Bush Brothers through Sheridan Nurseries Landscape Design Services. Our plan was to completely replace the existing lawn with a landscaped garden.
Chris Bush came out to review the landscape design and provide a quote and estimated start date. The price was reasonable and they came in on budget. They started and finished as planned. They left the area clean.
Chris and Stephen and their crew did a great job and the whole team was pleasure to work with!
I would highly recommend Bush Brothers!

Jackie from Scarborough
Jackie from Scarborough

Great service at a fair price

Stephen came right away when we asked for a quote. He was very pleasant to work with and accomodated with our requests without charging us extra.

It wasn't a big fencing job, which even made it harder to get quotes from contractors. They put up a 6' high privacy cedar fence for our sideyard. It included a few large size gates and a pergola at the front-facing gate. The work was done promptly in less than 2 weeks, and they cleaned up everything nicely at the end.

Highly recommended. Thanks Bush Brothers!

Thanks for the kind review, it was a pleasure working with you.

Paolo East York
Paolo East York
8 reviews Scarborough, ON

Retaining Wall - Wood

The crew was great and were very professional. They were on time and were very efficient. Repaired a wood retaining wall and reinstalled slabs. The work wasn't easy but Stephen and his crew figured things out. They had great attention to detail. They cleaned up after the project was complete. I have some other work planned for my own home and my parents home and will be calling on them again.

Susan from Toronto
Susan from Toronto
1 review East York, ON

Backyard Deck, Fence & Landscaping

A superb job by a group of very respectful, talented, professionals led by Stephen Bush. They provided a fair proposal, signed a contract, stuck to the contract, started on time, showed up every day until the work was completed and the end product exceeded my very high and picky expectations. I highly recommend them for any wood, stone or landscaping job. I love my new backyard....thank you to the Bush Brothers!

Kerry O'Reilly from Old Toronto
Kerry O'Reilly from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Landscaping front of house and back of house (including around pool)

Bush Brothers did an amazing job. They were very organized, punctuale, professional, polite and dependable. Their pricing was excellent. They worked very hard and also provided creative ideas. Our supplier was challenging but Bush Brothers made up for the lack of ability on the supplier side. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend their services. It is a very impressive company and I am sure they will have great success.

Thanks for your post and kind words Kerry, I'm glad your happy with the work. Please let us know if there is any plant material that needs replacing.

Stephen

Ruth from Toronto
Ruth from Toronto

Garden Replanting

Bush Brothers was recommended to me via Sheridan Nurseries. I needed a lot of old plants removed, the soil fertilized, new shrubs and trees planted, and mulch added. They did a fantastic job, on time, on budget, and really really friendly.