Redstone Marble & Granite Ltd.

Countertops
100 Fernstaff Court Vaughn ON L4K 3L9
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Concord  >  Redstone Marble & Granite Ltd.

Reviews for Redstone Marble & Granite Ltd.

Amy, Toronto
Amy, Toronto

Replaced all the counter tops in my kitchen

I was sick of my counter tops in my kitchen, so I decided I needed something knew. Heard about him from a few people, so I called him up and asked for an estimate for a kitchen of my size. I went to his shop/showroom and I liked the selection. Very friendly and confident in what he was doing. very precise in the job, and overall well done. Many compliments on my kitchen after it was done. Would recommend to all.

Regin8r in Toronto
Regin8r in Toronto

Granite Counter Top Installation

Referred to this company by a friend. Before doing anything, we check out his facility.

Visited the warehouse where they do the cutting and have the slabs for you to choose. His showroom is very simple with a few samples of granite on the wall and samples of the countertop edges. It's not a fancy shop, but he was very courteous and reasonable.

I faxed Quong a layout of the kitchen so he would have a rough idea of price. He gave a range that was within what other companies quoted.

He came over early on a Sunday morning fighting a snowstorm to make templates and get exact dimensions. We made a second visit to the warehouse to choose the slab and to negotiate final prices.

We agreed on a price and he said it takes about a week to get ready. The following week, we arranged the time for the installation. Installation took about a full day. Price was good, service was good, timing was good. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the installation.