Flash Electric

Doreen
Doreen
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Upgrade my service to 200 amps

Flash Electric came highly recommended as an electrician who goes the extra mile. I was looking to upgrade my service from 100 amp service to 200 amp service. I found the gentlemen at Flash Electric to be friendly, honest and affordable. They did the work in the agreed upon time frame and after the job was done, they cleaned up! I received a walk about on the job and was kept informed about what was going on and any concerns that needed to be addressed. I was very satisfied with the work and would recommend them to all my friends and family.