Cook Brothers

Reviews for Cook Brothers

Mimico_166 in Etobicoke
Mimico_166 in Etobicoke

Gary !

These Guys are Great! I would have them paint my house every year! Gary is the man! Awesome job and thank you again for finishing it on time and on price!

Brittany from Mississauga

416-253-5376
63 Gort Avenue
Etobicoke
M8W 3Y9

The service was great I get cook brothers to paint my house every year and all my friends have loved his work friendly low cost and works fast and get the job done the house is left clean and better then before dont think I could find a better painter for the job

AptGuy in Etobicoke
AptGuy in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Paint living,dining, kitchen, and 2 bedrooms

Don't think Gilman in Missauga in Mississauga is coherent. Gary Cook did a great job for me. Not only did he come in less expensive than others, he did extra work which was not part of his original quote and he did not charge extra for. Gary showed up earlier than the arranged time and completed the job within the agreed time frame. I am happy with the work Gary has done for me.

Gilman from Mississauga
Gilman from Mississauga

Painted my hallway and upstairs

Gary Cook was an exceptionally incompetent painter. He did not address the details nor did he complete the job at all. He is a racist painter who constantly swore on the job, wasted my time with constant breaks and had no clue about customer service.