Giant Tiger

Review for Giant Tiger

starzye
starzye
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I picked nup curtains and curtain rods

I seriously wouldn't have thought that Giant Tiger has a lot of home supplies and accessories and dressings for the home. They even have a grocery section. I always thought it was just a clothing department store. I happened to buy my curtain rods and curtains from there. They were reasonably priced and not bad quality either. I am shocked because I was looking for a particular look in my living room and couldn't find the rods I needed... and one day I was randomly there and found them. The sales associate was helpful as well. If she didn't point these rods out to me I would have by-passed them and they wouldn't be in my living room right now holding those very curtains I also picked up at Giant Tiger.