Scott's Window Cleaning

HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Whitby  >  Scott's Window Cleaning

Reviews for Scott's Window Cleaning

5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Window cleaning

I have used this company for a few years now once in the spring for inside and outside window cleaning and once in the fall for outside window cleaning. They are very professional and quick - they do a fantastic job and I highly recommend their services you won’t be disappointed!

Mike O'Grady from Newcastle
Mike O'Grady from Newcastle
10 reviews Newcastle, ON

Power Wash House

Had the Vinyl siding out side power washed.. Staff showed up on time and were very polite. They did a great Job. Just a little to expensive for our needs.

John Van Ekeren
John Van Ekeren
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Our go to window cleaning company!

We've been having Scott's clean our windows for the past 9 years. Always on time and efficient. If there's ever a problem, and I can think of only one issue (a window was missed), they are quick to return and make things right. Friendly, polite and professional.

1 review Oshawa, ON

clean windows inside and out including screens

Scotts crew showed up on time and did an excellent job.
I had just installed new California shutters and the silicone sealer around the edge needed 24 hours to cure,and so the shutters had to be handled gently. I communicated this issue with Janelle (a very nice lady) at the office, and she passed it along to Wade and his crew. The guys were real pros and handled them with kid gloves. The windows look great. This is my third time using Scott's and there will be a fourth time.
Highly recommended from a repeat customer.

Cooper1202 in Mississauga
Cooper1202 in Mississauga
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Exterior and interior window washing

Awful service!! We complained about the following, didn't get any response from the company, and they charged my credit card anyway!

- they broke 3 window slider tabs in our house and left the tabs on the window ledges.
- they scraped black window screens that now have silver lines across them.
- they made a mess of our brand new driveway by cleaning screens on top of it and not cleaning up afterward.
- window blinds were not properly reinstalled after and came crashing down when we used them.
- grimy hand prints were left all over the white aluminum deck railings as they held on to them while cleaning the glass panels.
- they moved furniture all over the place and didn't put it back in place.
- windows were left unlocked everywhere when they left.

The fact this company never responded to my complaint and charged me the full price anyway reflects an extremely poor attitude.

5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Exterior/inside Window cleaning

The crew came arrive and were very polite and professional. They went right to work - cleaning windows, all screens removed taken outside washed and all tracks vacuumed and washed. All screens were replaced no problems at all! I have already booked another appt for the fall just outside and again in the spring inside and out.
I have used other companies in the past but I am extremely happy with the job done today! Book now they are GREAT!!

dave omarra in Oshawa
dave omarra in Oshawa
9 reviews Oshawa, ON

Full house window cleaning

\this is the 4th time using this great service company. They are a great value with friendly, professional and courteous staff. Hard to find a better service with great value

Shayna Johnson in Whitby
Shayna Johnson in Whitby
4 reviews WHITBY, ON

exterior window cleaning

We hired Scott's Window cleaning to clean the exterior windows of our home. They did a good job and were very efficient and the price seemed fair. My only complaint surrounds the booking procedure - when we tried to book an appointment, they couldn't give us an exact date and told us that they'd let us know when they'd be in the area. They never did contact us but, instead, just showed up and started cleaning the windows. I assume there was some kind of miscommunication for this to have happened. I have to wonder just how organized they are since they came back again a few weeks later to clean the windows and we had to tell them that another crew had already been to our house! In spite of this, we would still use them again in the future.

Alicia in Etobicoke
Alicia in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Window Cleaning Service Inside and Outside

Inexperience summer students came to wash our windows. They took our window mesh out and fail to clean them clean and while taking them out they ruin the mesh! Windows were nicely clean. My white living room draperies were stained after the cleaning. Called and requested them to come back and take a look not asking for any compensation of a dry cleaning bill. Booked an appointment with the owner and no one showed up!!!

Barb Indig in North york
Barb Indig in North york
3 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

window cleaning

We have been using Scott's window cleaning for the past 5 years. They always have done a wonderful job and not left streaks or residue on the windows. His service was only used for outdoor window cleaning.