Pappas Home Inspections Inc

Gina Richards in Burlington
Gina Richards in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Home Inspection

George Pappas was proffessional and explained his findings in great detail which made me confident in buying my new home in Burlington.
I knew George from Toronto when I had brought a home in the Beach area and was trying to decide whether or not to go ahead with an extention he advised against.

Lorie in Scarborough
Lorie in Scarborough
8 reviews Scarborough, ON

Home inspection

I hired a house inspector from Pappas Home Inspections Inc when I purchased my home. The inspector that came was through, and took approximately 2.5 hours to do a walk-through of my home. He sat down with me at the end and provided detailed information on the findings and gave me a binder with useful information. Satisfied & would hire again.

Stefan in Pickering
Stefan in Pickering
8 reviews Pickering, ON

Home Inspection

When we bought our first home we were referred to Pappas home inspection from our realtor (who is a close personal friend of mine). Peter has been doing home inspection for over 20 years. He inspected our house for 3 hours and then gave us the tour. He pointed out everything that was important and then sat down with us to go over the home inspection booklet. He was very professional and friendly, someone you can trust. I would highly recommend his services.

Here is their website: http://www.pappas1.com/