Plumb It To Earth

Reviews for Plumb It To Earth

jessica from Toronto
jessica from Toronto

burst pipe

We had a middle of the night burst pipe and had to turn off our water. Chris was recommended by a neighbour. He came within 1.5 hours of me calling him, he was very friendly and very professional. He isolated and fixed the problem quickly and was helpful with referrals to assist us with getting the rest of the damage dealt with. We will call him again.

Jason Atanasoff from Toronto
Jason Atanasoff from Toronto

Plumbing

I've used Chris three times now and he's always been prompt, professional and personable. His work has been exemplary and has always provided excellent service with high value. Highly recommended.

S M Toronto
S M Toronto
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Problems with bathtub fixture

I had used Chris for a couple of small jobs before and he was efficient, on time and reasonable, but not this time. He came to look at my bathtub/shower fixture which was working but the temperature control was problematic. He took it apart to examine it and said that he would be back to fix it. When I looked at it after he left (my mistake) it was broken and unusable. When I turned on the faucet shot water all across the room! He never called back or contacted us again. We had to order two new parts from the supplier and get someone to install it. I was really disappointed because he seemed like a nice guy, but that behaviour was totally unprofessional. It would have been way better if he could have just owned up to breaking it - I would have been way more impressed with his honesty. Not impressed however, with him taking off, leaving me with a broken fixture, and never calling again.

Prateek in Scarborough
Prateek in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Toilet repair

Every time I flushed my toilet, the water would overflow causing a really insane mess. There was clearly something wrong and I called Plumb it to earth.Everything is running smoothly now. Very satisfied.The plumber came to our house on the day of and explained the problem and went ahead to fix it. It took him a little over an hour. Very satisfied and happy.

Mike1 - Toronto
Mike1 - Toronto

Broken toilet

My son recommended Chris of Plumb It To Earth, and I called him when the toilet in a rental apartment in my triplex suddenly quit functioning. Chris recognized that I needed repairs quickly and arranged to come over as soon as possible. He quickly assessed the job, worked efficiently, and repaired the toilet perfectly. He was friendly and courteous, clean and thorough. A very good job, done for reasonable cost. Highly recommended.

GS Dufferin Grove
GS Dufferin Grove

Basement leak caused by clogged toilet

Chris went above and beyond. He is highly skilled, intelligent and reliable. He is also honest and his prices are fair. I cold called him based on internet recommendations after receiving a call from my tenants when I was out of town. In my absence he liased with the tenants, fixed the toilet and was able to confirm that the flood in an adjacent bedroom was caused by the clogged toilet. There had been water in the bedroom a few weeks before and at that time I called in a number of basement specialists, none of whom could figure out what the problem was. As a result Chris ran numerous tests and confirmed that the leak was related to the toilet. I am so grateful for the way he handled a situation that could have escalated if it hadn't been properly dealt with. Throughout my interactions with him he was on time, in touch, systematic, clear and precise. He never pretended to know more than he did or speculated beyond the evidence. Having been jaded by inept contractors etc in the past, I do not make such a high recommendation lightly! Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you'd like more details.

Watermelon
Watermelon

House Reno, all new plumbing

Chris is a reliable, excellent, efficient, personable, trustworthy, plumber. we started from scratch needing everything and have absolutely no complaints. i refer him to everyone i know who needs a plumber.