Ben Tech Air System Inc

Suite 6, 90 Esna Park Dr, Markham ON L3R 2R7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  Ben Tech Air System Inc

Reviews for Ben Tech Air System Inc

Daniel Cheng in Mississauga
Daniel Cheng in Mississauga

Furnace installation

Yesterday Mr. Benson came with one of his colleague to install a new
furnace for us. He is a very experienced technician. He is knowledgeable, polite, very efficient, work with great details and caution. I am very satisfied with his work. I trust he is a reliable man and have no hesitation to recommend him to anyone looking for a good heating/cooling system contractor.

Cecilia in Markham
Cecilia in Markham

Repair Heating-air conditioning system

My heating system stopped working in last winter. I called one guy to do a repairing, he worked almost one house and tell me the system need to buy new parts to repair, the parts need about $2,200, and he have done the checking for one house, need to charge me $250. Since my house is just 3 years old, I don't believe my heat system need to order major parts, so I paid him $250 and let him go. Then I found Benson ( the owner of Ben Tech), he told me some parts did not connected properly and a bit dirty, so he used few minutes to done the work, the system back to good condition, but he only charged me $60. This guy is very honest and sincerely. Every since that, I use him to do all my rental property's air condition system, and also recommend to my friends.