Decks R Us/Franmac Construction

Rob in Stouffville
Rob in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Load Bearing Wall Removal

Franmac Group did a fantastic job. They were on time and on budget. The project consisted of removing a load bearing wall, creating a new concrete footing, installing a 16 ft. steel beam and post in our basement. They were very professional to deal with and their knowledge on wall removal was far superior to other contractors we interviewed. I will definitely use them again for future projects and I would highly recommend them to others.

Jo-Anne Sauve in Scarborough
Jo-Anne Sauve in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

I wanted my deck to be brought back up to where it looked when first put in 15 years ago.

The fellows who worked on our deck were friendly and easy to get along with and made sure to shut our gate each and every time they went in or out of the yard as we have 2 dogs and this was extremely important to us.
They came on time, worked at a good pace, were not loud, took nothing for granted and did their utmost to make us happy with the finished product - which we are. They did not leave our project to either start or complete another project and I appreciated this very much. They started and finished in three days.
I cannot say enough about them and would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of putting in a new deck or just bringing one back to its original look.

jk in markham
jk in markham

backyard deck

Frank is always open to discussions especially as we need redo some of the work, means cost increases. But he sees the benefit to me as the homeowner, he took the time to do it without increase the quote.

He also dis great job on desgining the deck best to fit our needs and budget. He is friendly to work with throughout the project.

Frank in Etobicoke
Frank in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Porch

We hired Franmac to build a front porch. From the beginning Frank from Franmac offered great suggestions on the design. During the building of the porch Frank constantly provided great recommendations to the porch so that there was a consistent style to porch. Also, during the building of the porch we had over 30 neighbours come over to myself and Frank and comment on how beautiful the porch was. Frank constantly kept making minor adjusts to porch to ensure that it looked great. I could tell that Frank is very proud of his work and wants it done right. Over then next few years we plan to do a number of renovations and plan to Franmac for each project since we know that it will be done right.

Rahman
Rahman
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Hottub removal, deck and fence, plumbing

We used Frank and his team for removal of a hot tub and building a deck and fence in its place. We also used them for plumbing work. Frank was exceptionally honest, competitive and would go that extra mile to get the job done to our satisfaction. We would certainly use him again and would not hesitate to recommend him to others. Thanks Frank!

Toronto_647
Toronto_647
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

carport

When I heard Franmac was on Homestars I just had to put a review and tell everyone how great he was!
My husband and I decided to take a short family vacation and while away we hired Franmac to build us a carport.We didnt want to be here for all the construction fuss,so we thought that was perfect timing.We explained exactly what we wanted and trusted he understood our vision.By the time we came back it was all done-just the way we imagined and better!!!we were super excited and would definately use Franmac again!!!thanks Frank-cant wait to start on the next project with you!

sarah from Oshawa, ON
sarah from Oshawa, ON
1 review Whitby, ON

basement reno

Very pleased with my recent basement reno by the FranMac group. Was finished on time and at a cost that can’t be beat. No complaints! Will definately use them again.

Wendy  in Bowmanville
Wendy in Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Bathroom Reno

Frank and his team displayed the utmost professionalism and knowledge. The project came in on time and on budget. Overall an absolute pleasure and would not hesitate to recommend or use The Franmac Group again.

Christy J in Bowmanville
Christy J in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Kitchen Reno

Other than Frank being a total professional he is extremely knowledgable and has a superb sense of detail. Although my descriptions of ideas were somewhat muttled he was able to envision exactly what I was looking for in a dream kitchen and execute to perfection. When the time comes for our basement reno Frank and his team from Franmac will be the first to get the call.

More about Decks R Us/Franmac Construction

No deposit required for projects big or small.

At Franmac, exceptional customer service is our objective. Our services include deck additions, as well as kitchen, bathroom and basement renovations. With over twenty years experience, we have a team of professionals who are courteous and knowledgeable, reliable and hard-working. Our goal's ensuring complete satisfaction with your home renovation project.

In addition, owner Frank McGillan has extensive commercial contracting experience, and was part of a team responsible for building Boston Pizza restaurants in Bowmanville, Bolton, Wasaga Beach and Bracebridge. As well, Frank McGillan has also been involved in building Montana's restaurants in London, as well as Kelsey's in Oakville and the Dollar It Store in Huntsville.