Granite Edge

Reviews for Granite Edge

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Granite Countertop

I purchased my granite countertop, backsplash and sink
from Granite Edge. Pan went above and beyond to ensure that digital measurements were accurate and done in timely manner. I am grateful for the customer service, knowledge, and workmanship provided by Pan, Adolf and the installer. I would recommend Granite Edge to anyone looking to upgrade bathroom or kitchen countertops.

Thank you Anna for taking the time to post this review. The Granite colour and the back splash you selected was a great choice and your kitchen looks stunning. It was a pleasure working with you.

Sibonile in Toronto
Sibonile in Toronto

Granite Edge absolutely the best on Quartz installation!

Thank you to Pan, Adolf and their team at Granite Edge for the superb quartz job they did on my kitchen and bathroom countertops. I got to know about the guys on Home Stars and I decided to visit them. From the moment I spoke with Pan on the phone, to my in person interaction with her and Adolf at their office, the customer service was outstanding. They were sincere and genuine. Pan educated me as well on the various quartz stones and that allowed me to make an informed decision. The other aspect that attracted me to them was the Digital Measurement that they do. My countertop is white, striking and professionally done. I love my beautiful kitchen and bathroom countertop. I unreservedly recommend Granite Edge to anyone out there who might be looking to upgrade their kitchen/bathroom. Once again, thank you Pan, Adolf and team. I am glad I found you. Sibonile

Thank you Sibonile for your wonderful and kind review. The quartz color you selected was a great choice. We really enjoyed working you and looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Thank you and Enjoy your new counter top!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

kitchen

Aileen

Hi Aileen,
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. It was a pleasure working with you and looking forwarding to working with you again in the future.

Jess in Toronto
Jess in Toronto

Bathroom countertops

Just want to think Pan and Adolf for a wonderful experience. Their product selection, pricing, and customer service was outstanding. I would highly recommend the store based on customer service so long.
Jessica

Thanks Jessica for taking time to write a review for us. The color you selected was a great choice and your Caesarstone quartz counter top looks stunning. It was a pleasure working with you and looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Best regards,

Granite Edge team

Sharon
Sharon

Fantastic Work and Service!

I went to several places before going to Granite Edge. Pan was the first one I met and she was amazing at choosing countertops for our wet bar and very helpful. We then met Adolf who worked out the many details involved and from there we had our countertop in within a short period of time. They managed to use every inch of the slab in order to make a narrow back shelf that we really wanted to fit in. The installer was also wonderful to work with. We never felt pressure dealing with Pan and Adolf. They were very patient throughout our planning. We are still finishing a few details but can't thank them enough for a beautiful job. It was a pleasure dealing with all of you. I can't wait to do my kitchen counter soon and will definitely be going back to Granite Edge. I'll post a few more pictures once the details are all complete.

Thank you Sharon for your wonderful and kind review. It was our pleasure to deal with nice customer like you and your husband. We are glad that you are happy with your new counter top. Here at Granite Edge we treat every project like it is our own project and want what is best for our customers. Reading a review like this makes us filled with joy and happiness that we have done our job to the best of our ability. Thank you again and enjoy your new counter top.

Charity
Charity
2 reviews Milton, ON

Counter top

We had a wonderful experience working with Granite Edge. Pan made shopping for a counter extremely easy, she was incredibly friendly and very helpful. The counter top looks fantastic in our new kitchen, we couldn’t be happier!
Thank you Granite Edge for the fantastic work and excellent service. I highly recommend Granit Edge for your projects.

Thank you charity for your kind review, we are glad that we can make your experience with us a good one. Enjoy your new counter top!

Carlos in Mississauga
Carlos in Mississauga

Quartz Counter And Tiles Kitchen Sink

This is where you want to go for Integrity, Expertise, Advice, Workmanship and Value.
The team at Granite Edge is nothing short of fabulous.
From the moment you walk in, to the completion of the project, everything that was agreed upon was delivered on time and with perfection.
From Adolf, the owner, to Pam, the sales representative, to the installers it was such a pleasure to deal with such knowledgeable and sincere professionals.
Pam was not upselling or "pushing" products for the purpose of a sale. Her advice was based on serving and satisfying us with quality, great prices and in the end fabulous workmanship.
In short ....GO to Granite Edge and be treated to Old School professionals.
Thank you Granite Edge Team!

Laura and Carlos

Thank you Carlos for your wonderful and kind review. We really enjoyed working with you and Laura. We are so glad that you are happy with your new counter top. Here at Granite Edge we treat every project like it is our own project and want what is best for our customers. Reading a review like this makes us filled with joy and happiness that we have done our job to the best of our ability.

Granite Edge team

Tammy M from Mississauga
Tammy M from Mississauga

Excellent company!

We purchased our kitchen countertops, sink and backsplash tile at Granite Edge. We dealt with Pan who was amazing, from our first visit to the store/showroom to installation and all our inquiries, emails and calls. She was so helpful and professional in guiding us and making recommendations, without being pushy. The appointments for digital measurements and installation were scheduled promptly and were on-time without delays or any issues. We received excellent service, product and workmanship at competitive prices. We would definitely come back in future, and highly recommend Granite Edge to others.

Hi Tammy,

Laura in Mississauga
Laura in Mississauga

A Breath of Fresh Air

Dealing with Pan and Adolf was truly a breath of fresh air. They were reliable, honest, skilled at what they do and very helpful in pulling together what needed to be done. They called when they said they’d call, came when they said they’d come and it was all done in good time. The whole crew was respectful and skilled. Adolf came to inspect the job soon after it was done to make sure it was done to our satisfaction and his! He wanted it to be perfect and it was. This is a great company to deal with. Thanks guys!

Thank you Laura for your wonderful and kind review. We really enjoyed working with you and your husband. We are glad that you are happy with your new counter top. Here at Granite Edge we treat every project like it is our own project and want what is best for our customers. Reading a review like this makes us filled with joy and happiness that we have done our job to the best of our ability.

Thank you again and Enjoy your new counter top,

Kitchen countertop

Thumbs up to the Granite Edge team. Customer service, quality of the product, installation, and cost are excellent. I shopped around before closing the deal with them and their price is reasonable.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. The quartz colour you selected was a great choice and your kitchen looks stunning. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Granite Edge

Granite Countertops
Granite slabs
Granite slabs Mississauga
Granite Slabs warehouse
Granite slabs open to public
Granite slabs Oakville