Granite Edge

Reviews for Granite Edge

Carlos in Mississauga
Carlos in Mississauga

Quartz Counter And Tiles Kitchen Sink

This is where you want to go for Integrity, Expertise, Advice, Workmanship and Value.
The team at Granite Edge is nothing short of fabulous.
From the moment you walk in, to the completion of the project, everything that was agreed upon was delivered on time and with perfection.
From Adolf, the owner, to Pam, the sales representative, to the installers it was such a pleasure to deal with such knowledgeable and sincere professionals.
Pam was not upselling or "pushing" products for the purpose of a sale. Her advice was based on serving and satisfying us with quality, great prices and in the end fabulous workmanship.
In short ....GO to Granite Edge and be treated to Old School professionals.
Thank you Granite Edge Team!

Laura and Carlos

Thank you Carlos for your wonderful and kind review. We really enjoyed working with you and Laura. We are so glad that you are happy with your new counter top. Here at Granite Edge we treat every project like it is our own project and want what is best for our customers. Reading a review like this makes us filled with joy and happiness that we have done our job to the best of our ability.

Warmest regards,

Tammy M from Mississauga
Tammy M from Mississauga

Excellent company!

We purchased our kitchen countertops, sink and backsplash tile at Granite Edge. We dealt with Pan who was amazing, from our first visit to the store/showroom to installation and all our inquiries, emails and calls. She was so helpful and professional in guiding us and making recommendations, without being pushy. The appointments for digital measurements and installation were scheduled promptly and were on-time without delays or any issues. We received excellent service, product and workmanship at competitive prices. We would definitely come back in future, and highly recommend Granite Edge to others.

Hi Tammy,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. It was a pleasure working with you and looking forwarding to working with you again in the future.

Warmest Regards,

Laura in Mississauga
Laura in Mississauga

A Breath of Fresh Air

Dealing with Pan and Adolf was truly a breath of fresh air. They were reliable, honest, skilled at what they do and very helpful in pulling together what needed to be done. They called when they said they’d call, came when they said they’d come and it was all done in good time. The whole crew was respectful and skilled. Adolf came to inspect the job soon after it was done to make sure it was done to our satisfaction and his! He wanted it to be perfect and it was. This is a great company to deal with. Thanks guys!

Thank you Laura for your wonderful and kind review. We really enjoyed working with you and your husband. We are glad that you are happy with your new counter top. Here at Granite Edge we treat every project like it is our own project and want what is best for our customers. Reading a review like this makes us filled with joy and happiness that we have done our job to the best of our ability.

Thank you again and Enjoy your new counter top,

Kitchen countertop

Thumbs up to the Granite Edge team. Customer service, quality of the product, installation, and cost are excellent. I shopped around before closing the deal with them and their price is reasonable.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. The quartz colour you selected was a great choice and your kitchen looks stunning. It was a pleasure working with you.

Warmest Regards,

Oxana K in Toronto
Oxana K in Toronto

Kitchen

I had a big kitchen project (countertop + huge island) . Adolf and Pan are very professional. Everything was done on time. Installers are careful and meticulous. I am very happy working with this company, this is my second large project with them (I got my counter done in my old house as well).

Thank you for choosing us again and thank you for your wonderful and kind review. It was a pleasure working with you on your project and we are looing forward to many more to come.

Your kitchen looks stunning! Enjoy your new counter top.

Service

I cannot express enough how helpful Pan was when I called in desperation because my new range would not fit into my granite countertop. I called countless high end granite companies and when I asked if they could send someone to cut my granite, I was told no, or my call was not returned. Pan was lovely, helpful, kind, and she sent an angel, Van. Van would not leave my house until my range was fully installed. He did more than he had too do. I could have hugged him. I would recommend this company for their service, ethics, kindness and amazing workmanship.
Susan

Thank you Susan for your lovely review. It was a pleasure to helping you.

All the best!
Granite Edge Team

Maria B. in Mississauga
Maria B. in Mississauga

Quartz Countertop

What a great company! Great price and service. From the moment I walked into their showroom, I was welcomed with great service. Pan was a pleasure to deal with along with the gentleman who did the digital measure and the crew who installed the countertop. Everyone was very accommodating, friendly and professional. Highly recommend this company if your looking for top quality product and craftsmanship!
Maria

Hi Maria

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review, sorry for the late response. It was a pleasure working with you on your project and we are looing forward to many more to come.

rowela in Mississauga
rowela in Mississauga

COUNTER TOP FOR KITCH

When I went to granite edge, i was welcomed with a friendly staff, her name was PAN and she did her best to accommodate. She wanted us to be happy with our purchase.
What impressed me the most, is the company is up to date and digital. The scheduled a digital measure and they sent the fine young man to do the measurements.Later after he got the measure it was sent to the office and 1 week after that the install was scheduled. I could not believe how precise the digital measure was. They have a computerized cutting machine that followed the measurement taken, so when I go the counter it fit great. The installer were very good using more precise equipment to close the joints . The joints were so fine you have to look 2 times to see it. Very good job.They take pride in their installation. I
I would recommend this company to others.

Hi Rowela,

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review for us. The colour you selected was a great choice. It was a pleasure working with you and looking forward to working with you again in the future.

MISSISSAUGA, ON
MISSISSAUGA, ON

kitchen reno

Shopped around Granite Edge had the best price. Worked with Pan and she was awesome. Countertop came in sooner than l expected, which was a good thing. I totally forgot about a hole cut out l needed, they were at my house the next day. So happy with the install and the guys were very friendly. Would definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you on your project and we are looing forward to many more to come.

Philip in Toronto
Philip in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

My wife and I visited several fabricators for our kitchen renovation. When we met the owner Adolf and his sales associate Pan, we knew that we wanted to work with them. We used a quartz finish from Quartex for the 10ft island, waterfall edges, counter tops and backsplash. We wanted to ensure that there was consistency with the veins from the island to waterfall pieces and the counter to backsplash pieces.
The other fabricators we dealt with advised it was very difficult to connect the veining from piece to piece and their showroom workmanship displayed this.

Granite Edge meanwhile has immense pride in workmanship and used technology that maps out the stone to best align the edges. The workmanship and attention to detail is fantastic. This is evident in their showroom and in projects they showed us. We were appreciative of the hands on process and beautiful outcome. We will use them again for our bathroom renovations and would highly recommend Granite Edge.

Thank you Philip for your wonderful and kind review. We really enjoyed working with you and your wife. We are so glad that you are happy with your new counter top. Here at Granite Edge we treat every project like it is our own project and want what is best for our customers. Reading a review like this makes us filled with joy and happiness that we have done our job to the best of our ability.

Thank you for your business and looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Granite Edge Team

Granite Countertops
Granite slabs
Granite slabs Mississauga
Granite Slabs warehouse
Granite slabs open to public
Granite slabs Oakville