a stubbs contracting

General Contractors
Milton ON L9T 7S4
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  a stubbs contracting

Reviews for a stubbs contracting

Home renos, indoor and out

I would highly recommend Mr. Stubbs and his team. They are honest, hard working and efficient workers who take pride in their job. We have done many different jobs with Mr. Stubbs (front porch, back deck, waterproofing, plumbing, electrical, indoor renos etc.) and have been very happy with their work and communication thus far. Mr. Stubbs makes it a point to be on site almost every day, even if it's just to update us on the status of the job when they aren't working. This would be a 10/10 but they are currently still working on our place, when it's all done I will be sure to update this review with pictures. My wife and I couldn't be happier we chose Bud and his team, not only for the expected renos but for those unexpected issues we had that he took care of immediately. If you're looking to get some work done, doesn't matter if it's big or small I would recommend you give A Stubbs Home improvement a call.

Gail in Toronto
Gail in Toronto

repairs and parget of basement wall and window sill

Mr. Stubbs showed for an estimate almost immediately. When I picked his company, they were prompt and had a high work ethic with job pride in action. I was equally impressed with their mature respect for each other, not one word of profanity. I could not be more pleased with the result. I highly recommend this company.
A tuck pointing job will be started and completed in April of 2018. A similar job done on my street showed excellent work done

thenks

homeowner in Toronto
homeowner in Toronto

REMOVE WIDLIFE, REPAIR AND RESTORE ROOF TOP FLASHING AND ROOF

A STUBBS CONTRACTING is a trustable reliable company to contact when you are in need of repairs, we had wildlife in our roof making a home, and that did a lot of damage to the roof area, they removed the wildlife without having to kill the animals, repaired the roof and restored the damaged areas to perfection! This company has done several repairs on our home, and have done excellent work over the past 10 years, very happy with the jobs they have done, if you need a company you can trust, A stubs is the one that you can count on! They also repair all work under warranty, and live up to that expectation. Although we pay them up front, you can always trust that the work is done professionally , and in a timely manor, just a great experience every time they do work for us! Thanks to all the team @ Stubbs, and if we need any future repairs, we will be in contact!!!! Awesome work guys!

Derek!!!!!

Tonya  in Mississauga
Tonya in Mississauga

Porch columns replaced & painted

Mr. Stubbs and his team replaced my front porch columns and painted. They arrived on time and were very polite.
The project was completed in a timely manner and it looks fantastic.
I would highly recommend Mr. Stubbs and his team. They went above and beyond.

T. Taylor

Shannon in Toronto
Shannon in Toronto

Waterproofing, basment and deck build

Our experience with Mr. Stubbs and his team was truly excellent. Their ability to problem solve the tricky issues with our older home, combined with constant hard work was refreshing and greatly appreciated during a time when the entire process seemed overwhelming. The crew are punctual, polite, helpful and trustworthy. We highly recommend them and look forward to working together on future upgrades.

Dining room, Kitchen, Bathrooms, Outside walls

In one sentence: We are grateful to Mr Stubbs and his excellent team for the amazing transformation of our home! This is the direct result of top quality workmanship from his team of experts who were masters at each their field which included: plumbing, carpentry, electrical, painting. We plan to use this company again, and have highly recommended them to our friends and families.

removed
removed

New roof, porch repairs, bathroom vent installation, cement sills replacement, brick wall resurfacing New roof, porch repairs, bathroom vent installation, cement sills replacement, brick wall resurfacing New roof, porch repairs, bathroom vent installation, cement sills replacement, brick wall resurfacing

Magda in Toronto
Magda in Toronto

Rebuilding of front deck and a kitchen reno

From the first time I met with Bud, I felt that I was in the hands of an experienced contractor that I could trust to take charge of the whole process and I was right. Stubbs has a team of good people working for him that he supervises closely, so once they get going, they finish the jobs quickly. I think his pricing is fair.
They rebuilt my old deck, crated a whole new set of front stairs, a fence and now my curb appeal is totally transformed. Bud listened to my wish list and met my expectations. They did little extra things for me as well, which makes a difference. Now we are working on my kitched rebult and I can't wait!

New porch and minor repairs

We recently had Mr. Stubbs build us a new front porch, fix a cracked cement wall and do some minor repairs in our basement. We are so happy with our beautiful porch and have received many compliments on it. The cement work was also done very nicely. Mr. Stubbs and his crew were knowledgeable, hard working and friendly, and always cleaned up at the end of the day. We will definitely be using him again for future repairs.