General Contractors
Milton ON L9T 7S4
General Contractors

Reviews for A Stubbs Contracting

Eavestroughs

Called A.Stubbs company for quote on Evestroughs called back immediately gave a quote the next day. Very impressed with communication. Job scheduled for 3 weeks, 2 weeks early they were doing the job. They were very personable, proficient, and professional so much so I have another job lined up with them for this week. Looking for a contractor look no further. I will be using them for future project and would highly recommend them as well. ??

Greig in Toronto
Greig in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

Parging, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Repair, Excavation & Waterproofing

Exceptional, reliable, fair, and highly skilled! A. Stubbs Contracting has been known in the neighbourhood for years, so when I needed work done they were my only call. Extensive exterior brick repair, including tuck pointing, parging, new chimney collar and cap, waterproofing down to the footings, and more, were all done exactly when and as quoted, with great care and attention to detail. Stubbs' crew was always punctual, professional, and very skilled. Every detail of the work was explained to me by Mr. Stubbs, who is personally involved in the work on a daily basis. The prices quoted were reasonable and very fair, and often the work included "a little extra" just because it made sense to do it. I'm already considering what the next project is, and know I'll be calling A. Stubbs Contracting again!

lkucey in Toronto
lkucey in Toronto

Back deck and some foundation work

Would definitely recommend A. Stubbs Contracting to others! After searching for contractors for years to complete various jobs, both big and small, we have finally found someone that we can count on. Our back deck was removed, lowered and finished beautifully. The crew arrived promptly, worked diligently and professionally. Mr. Stubbs was very professional and checked in frequently on options and final design. His team also helped fix a portion of crumbling foundation and seal up siding to prevent further water damage (not a part of the original work, but very happy that we did this!).

Front Deck

Build a front deck onto house , old one was rotten and falling down. Mr Stubbs ' work is amazing , it changes the whole look to the front of our house . Could not be happier . Very Professional and trust worthy.

Noella in Scarborough
Noella in Scarborough

Window installations and concrete work

We hired Stubbs Contracting to replace all of the windows in our bungalow home and also some concrete work as well. They did an impeccable job and many neighbours have complimented their work. Usually renovations can be extremely stressful but Stubbs and his amazing crew of dedicated workers made the process much easier. They were friendly and personable and definitely went the extra mile in terms of the quality of their work. After seeing their sign on our lawn, we were approached by other neighbours on our street who also wanted to hire their services. We are thrilled with our windows and concrete work and would highly recommend Stubbs Contracting to anyone who is looking for quality work to be done in a timely manner.

Paul in Scarborough
Paul in Scarborough

Front Porch Renovation

Provided a Quote, were there on time, kept are property Clean, were Helpful with advice when asked. Attention to Detail, Left no part of the Project unfinished. I would recommend .

Fred Underhill in Mississauga
Fred Underhill in Mississauga

remove old decking, parge foundation walls, pour concrete pad

A. Stubbs Contracting had done some work for me one year ago and I was very satisfied with the work. I had them come back to do more parging of the foundation of my house, remove an old deck and pour a concrete pad.

They worked quickly and left the worksite very tidy each day. I would highly recommend this company for any household contracting needs.

Penny Parker in Old Toronto
Penny Parker in Old Toronto

Milton
L9T 7S4

Mr. Stubbs has worked in the neighbourhood and this is how I chose him to work on my home. His crew is very clean and thorough and co-operative. He did some chimney work for me last year which was very satisfactory as well.

Home renos, indoor and out

I would highly recommend Mr. Stubbs and his team. They are honest, hard working and efficient workers who take pride in their job. We have done many different jobs with Mr. Stubbs (front porch, back deck, waterproofing, plumbing, electrical, indoor renos etc.) and have been very happy with their work and communication thus far. Mr. Stubbs makes it a point to be on site almost every day, even if it's just to update us on the status of the job when they aren't working. This would be a 10/10 but they are currently still working on our place, when it's all done I will be sure to update this review with pictures. My wife and I couldn't be happier we chose Bud and his team, not only for the expected renos but for those unexpected issues we had that he took care of immediately. If you're looking to get some work done, doesn't matter if it's big or small I would recommend you give A Stubbs Home improvement a call.