A Stubbs Contracting

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  A Stubbs Contracting

Reviews for A Stubbs Contracting

Noella in Scarborough
Noella in Scarborough

Window installations and concrete work

We hired Stubbs Contracting to replace all of the windows in our bungalow home and also some concrete work as well. They did an impeccable job and many neighbours have complimented their work. Usually renovations can be extremely stressful but Stubbs and his amazing crew of dedicated workers made the process much easier. They were friendly and personable and definitely went the extra mile in terms of the quality of their work. After seeing their sign on our lawn, we were approached by other neighbours on our street who also wanted to hire their services. We are thrilled with our windows and concrete work and would highly recommend Stubbs Contracting to anyone who is looking for quality work to be done in a timely manner.

Paul in Scarborough
Paul in Scarborough

Front Porch Renovation

Provided a Quote, were there on time, kept are property Clean, were Helpful with advice when asked. Attention to Detail, Left no part of the Project unfinished. I would recommend .

Fred Underhill in Mississauga
Fred Underhill in Mississauga

remove old decking, parge foundation walls, pour concrete pad

A. Stubbs Contracting had done some work for me one year ago and I was very satisfied with the work. I had them come back to do more parging of the foundation of my house, remove an old deck and pour a concrete pad.

They worked quickly and left the worksite very tidy each day. I would highly recommend this company for any household contracting needs.

Penny Parker in Old Toronto
Penny Parker in Old Toronto

A Stubbs Contracting

Mr. Stubbs has worked in the neighbourhood and this is how I chose him to work on my home. His crew is very clean and thorough and co-operative. He did some chimney work for me last year which was very satisfactory as well.

Home renos, indoor and out

I would highly recommend Mr. Stubbs and his team. They are honest, hard working and efficient workers who take pride in their job. We have done many different jobs with Mr. Stubbs (front porch, back deck, waterproofing, plumbing, electrical, indoor renos etc.) and have been very happy with their work and communication thus far. Mr. Stubbs makes it a point to be on site almost every day, even if it's just to update us on the status of the job when they aren't working. This would be a 10/10 but they are currently still working on our place, when it's all done I will be sure to update this review with pictures. My wife and I couldn't be happier we chose Bud and his team, not only for the expected renos but for those unexpected issues we had that he took care of immediately. If you're looking to get some work done, doesn't matter if it's big or small I would recommend you give A Stubbs Home improvement a call.

Gail in Toronto
Gail in Toronto

repairs and parget of basement wall and window sill

Mr. Stubbs showed for an estimate almost immediately. When I picked his company, they were prompt and had a high work ethic with job pride in action. I was equally impressed with their mature respect for each other, not one word of profanity. I could not be more pleased with the result. I highly recommend this company.
A tuck pointing job will be started and completed in April of 2018. A similar job done on my street showed excellent work done

thenks

homeowner in Toronto
homeowner in Toronto

REMOVE WIDLIFE, REPAIR AND RESTORE ROOF TOP FLASHING AND ROOF

A STUBBS CONTRACTING is a trustable reliable company to contact when you are in need of repairs, we had wildlife in our roof making a home, and that did a lot of damage to the roof area, they removed the wildlife without having to kill the animals, repaired the roof and restored the damaged areas to perfection! This company has done several repairs on our home, and have done excellent work over the past 10 years, very happy with the jobs they have done, if you need a company you can trust, A stubs is the one that you can count on! They also repair all work under warranty, and live up to that expectation. Although we pay them up front, you can always trust that the work is done professionally , and in a timely manor, just a great experience every time they do work for us! Thanks to all the team @ Stubbs, and if we need any future repairs, we will be in contact!!!! Awesome work guys!

Derek!!!!!

Tonya  in Mississauga
Tonya in Mississauga

Porch columns replaced & painted

Mr. Stubbs and his team replaced my front porch columns and painted. They arrived on time and were very polite.
The project was completed in a timely manner and it looks fantastic.
I would highly recommend Mr. Stubbs and his team. They went above and beyond.

T. Taylor

Shannon in Toronto
Shannon in Toronto

Waterproofing, basment and deck build

Our experience with Mr. Stubbs and his team was truly excellent. Their ability to problem solve the tricky issues with our older home, combined with constant hard work was refreshing and greatly appreciated during a time when the entire process seemed overwhelming. The crew are punctual, polite, helpful and trustworthy. We highly recommend them and look forward to working together on future upgrades.