Roofline.ca

Reviews for Roofline.ca

Tim from Toronto
Tim from Toronto

Install Fascia / Soffits & Eavs for front of house

We were selling our house and needed to improve the curb appeal in a hurry. Mike provided quick pricing and excellent service to get our job done. The quality was excellent. My only regret was not getting him to do this work sooner.

Melvin Jacobs from Old Toronto
Melvin Jacobs from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Roof Repair

I was extremely satisfied by the service I was provided. They came in short notice and the job was done fast and cleanly. Definitely will call them again if needed!

Jeff Holland in Toronto
Jeff Holland in Toronto

install gutter filter into gutters

I desparately needed some sort of solution to my gutter situation. I live under a large tree that sheds constantly. I can't get up 30 ft to clean them out so the gutter jams up with leaves stuff. If I leave it over a season trees start to grow out of the gutters and the water overflows down the side of my house. Also, there is a mosquito problem.

I contacted Roofline and Mike came out and gave me an attractive quote to fill the gutters with a product that will prevent anything but water from getting into the gutters, and it repels bugs. I was very impressed that Mike was able to fit me in very quickly and get the job done. I am very happy with his solution and can now rest easy. As a bonus it will pay for itself within a couple of years as I will not ever again have to pay someone to clean my gutters!

Thanks Mike.

Richard in Mississauga
Richard in Mississauga

Eaves trough and gutter guard system

The price was very reasonable and I am very happy with the quality of the work. Mike Elliot is very professional and I would recommend Roofline. I will be using this company for any fututre roofing work.

Richard

888-973-2873
25 Coronet Rd. Unit @
Toronto
M8Z 2L8

Michael Elliot was very professional and certainly knowledgeable with the products and services. I used him for both my home and cottage and would certainly use him again if the need arose. Would highly recommend him to anybody that was in the need. Thank you Michael.

Cyrus Kalatbari in North York
Cyrus Kalatbari in North York
1 review North York, ON

Gutter Filter

Mike a genuine honest gentleman with great service, excellent prices and competent in his line of work with deep knowledge in this industry. I would recommend his services to anyone.

Doug Malloch  Oakville
Doug Malloch Oakville

New Gutters and gutter Filters

Roofline installed 5 inch gutters and gutter filters on my Glen Abbey home. The filters really work. The 60 foot willow tree from the yard next door filled my gutters 4 times a year. It's been 9 months since installation and there is no debris in my gutters. The filters really work at both handling high water flow and keeping the gutters clear. Mike and his team deliver what they promise. High quality work, service and price

Jon in Burlington
Jon in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

New eavestroughs and gutter filter

We hired Roofline to install new eaves troughs and gutter protection. They did a great job and the hand cut corners and seamless style gives our house a much more custom look.

Thanks Roofline, we have already referred them to our neighbors.

Odiosus
Odiosus

New Gutters/Eaves for 3 houses on street

After consulting with several contractors myself and two neighbours chose Roofline.ca for replacing the gutters/eaves on our houses.

They were very professional, and made excellent recommendations for improvents to the existing design, and did a great job on the installation. They also cleaned up after themselves as if they were never there.

We dealt with Mike from Roofline on coordinating the work and he made the experience easy and issue free.

Would highly recommend them.

DS

More about Roofline.ca

We deal with everything from the roofline up. Metal Roofs – Shingle Roofs – Flat Roofs - Maximum Ventilation – Soffit -Fascia – Eavestroughs –Custom Metal Work – Gutter Protection – Inspections and Repairs. Aluminum - Eaves, Soffit, Fascia, Siding, Custom Metal Work, Capping, Metal Roofing, Gutter Protection, Gutter Filter, ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Mississauga?