Shade FX Canopies

Review for Shade FX Canopies

Accountability in Toronto
Accountability in Toronto

Canopy

For a $10k canopy, I was expecting a dream experience with little hands on involvement. What I received was a process I can only describe as void of customer service. They will kit send someone to your house to take measurements unless you pay them to do so, even after a $4K deposit. They will also not deliver the product for which you provided a deposit before you pay them the remainder. I don't know about you, but I like to start the car before I buy it. Perhaps the most consumer unfriendly company I have ever experienced in my life. This canopy better last me a lifetime. Oh, and perhaps the best part is that after spending $10k, they didn't even throw in a winter cover which the installer said most customers have to create themselves.