Garden Retreats Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers

Reviews for Garden Retreats Inc.

Lori from Vaughan
Lori from Vaughan

Pool Garden

We had finished putting in a pool in our backyard and wanted to ensure we had a beautiful garden to complement it. We were referred to Connie and she designed a brilliant and beautiful garden. Connie listened to our needs and created what we wanted to accomplish. She's honest, passionate and great at what she does. Can't wait to see what she designs for our front garden.

Jill from Toronto
Jill from Toronto

Front Yard Design

Connie designed an attractive, four season, front garden that is easy to maintain. The addition of a pathway of stepping stones has been handy to access the backyard. Her design has been admired and enjoyed by me and the neighbours across the street.

that is the best part, when the neighbours enjoy it.
hope they will for many years to come!
thanks Jill it was a pleasure working with you.

Christine Bellehumeur from Toronto
Christine Bellehumeur from Toronto

backyard landscaping

We are so thankful that we used Connie to design and oversee our backyard landscaping. Her expertise and design ideas were brilliant and we couldn't be happier. Her contractor also gave us great service and the entire job was done within a few days.

Thanks I enjoyed the experience very much. I want to come back and take some amazing pictures

Tamara and Bob in the Chaplin Estates
Tamara and Bob in the Chaplin Estates

Landscaping of front yard

Connie Cadotte took our messy front yard and turned it into a French parterre. The result is everything we asked for - and we love it!
Her contractor was on time, very efficient, and very skilled.

Michaela in North York
Michaela in North York
3 reviews North York, ON

Backyard Reno - Landscape Design, Architecture and Planting

Connie gets all the gold stars. Her passion for her work was eveident from our very first conversation. I would recommend her to any homeowner who is looking for landscape design that finds the right mix of form and function.

Connie listened carefully to what we had to say about how we wanted to use the space and our interest + talents for gardening. Educated as an archtect - she gave due attention to the structural issues that were clear and present in my project. Then she drafted a plan that turned our backyard into the most inviting "room" in our home.

The plan included a 800 sqft stone patio. Connie helped us find a contractor to install the hardscape and then came back to put the greenscape in place.

ON TIME - ON BUDGET - LOW MAINTENANCE - BEAUTIFUL

Thanks again Connie

it was a pleasure getting to help create this beautiful site...the owner loves flowers and it will have blooms for many years to come!

Jason in Mississauga
Jason in Mississauga

Courtyard Stone and Shrubs

We had our courtyard and built in BBQ installed by Garden retreats, there were a couple of adjustments we wanted done, and they were made promptly, professionally and pleasantly.

Their work looks amazing

CathyR
CathyR

Landscaping backyard

I first found Connie at the Home Show in January 2009. I really liked the display she'd put together and the different trades she'd organized. I called her when it was time to do our deck and backyard. We have a very small but challenging space and Connie was very creative thinking about what we could do with it. She really understands colour and plants and what will look good where -- which is important since I know nothing about plants. Connie also stuck to my budget and time frame. Thanks so much for all your hard work Connie! Our backyard is beautiful!

Gayle (Beach)
Gayle (Beach)

Front & Backyard Design

We hired Garden Retreats (Connie) to provide us with designs for our front and back yards. This was more than a gardening project, because we wanted to transform our tiny back yard from a hot sunny patio that we rarely used to a comfortable outdoor room with a pergola for shade and a nice place to cook and dine. Connie's designs were great and we're looking forward to building so we can enjoy our new space next summer!

Karen from Riverdale (Toronto)
Karen from Riverdale (Toronto)

Backyard Oasis

Connie and her wonderful construction team led by Remi created an absolutely magnificent garden retreat for our family in the backyard of our semi-detached Victorian home in Riverdale. Connie met with us to assess our needs and understand how we would use the space now with the kids at home and also into the future as "empty nesters". She created three beautiful spaces in our backyard: a gorgeous living area under a pergola (with shed that my husband adores); an eating area over cobblestones; and a stunning planted area with stepping stones. She has created a new living space for us that is both practical and a restful oasis. Thank you Connie!

Catherine Logan
Catherine Logan
2 reviews East York, ON

garden renovation

My weed-infested lawn was transformed into a beautifully landscaped, low maintenance wonder thanks to the expertise of Connie and her crew. Because Connie was able to interpret my needs with her extensive knowledge of plants and design, I have a garden which gives both me and my neighbours season-long pleasure. And she made the process fun. I would highly recommend her services.

More about Garden Retreats Inc.

For the past 20 years, our aim has been to create a garden that will reflect your family's lifestyle, provide years of enjoyment; achieve a balance between your wish list & actual implementation, considering the existing site and environmental impact. Let us create your "garden retreat"