Aurora Marble And Granite

Mathew in Toronto
Mathew in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Multiple Bathroom/Kitchen Renovations

I have been using Aurora marble and granite for approximately 8 years. I am a contractor who found their name simply through my father, who used them as well.

Our experience has been largely positive. The final quality has always been great and any inevitable issue that may have risen were dealt with professionally.

They are timely in sending out a measuring team and turning around a quote in a timely manor. As far as I can tell they seem to have generally a quicker turn around than most other places.

When sending clients to view their selection of stone, I do warn them that the show room is quite lacking. It consists of multiple racks of samples in a room that doubles as a meeting space and reception.

All in all I would recommend this company

1 review Pickering, ON

Bar counter install

I chose Aurora Granite for a basement bar countertop installation and couldn't be happier. They were helpful through the entire process, and the final result looks amazing. The job was done in a timely manner and they were able to work around my schedule. Would definitly chose them again in the future.

Mike  in Markham
Mike in Markham

Kitchen renovations

I have used this company multiple times for my renovation business or house flips. I'm very happy with the quality and price I have received every time. All the employees handle themselves in a professional manner and are easy to work with. Will use them again.

Jennifer in London
Jennifer in London
1 review London, ON

Bar Counter

The staff at Aurora Marble was knowledgeable and helpful. The slab I needed was larger than they have at their showroom so they gave me the names of their suppliers.

I only needed to go to one as I found exactly what I wanted right away.

The deliver and installation was on time and the installers were friendly and professional.

Kitchen

Counter top was installed, then shifted and had to call to have service men come out to fix it. They came 2.5 hrs after appointment time after I called to see if they were keeping the appointment. I love the counter top, have referred others to Aurora Mable.

Kitchen renovation

I chose Aurura Marble to install new quartz countertops and bar top. They had a wide variety of companies to choose from-- allowing lots of choice in colour and price range. Very friendly welcome and advice . Very competitive pricing.
Installation on time and on date decided-- polite and efficient work team. I
I couldn't be more satisfied and recommended Aurora Marble to a friend who used their products to renovate two bathrooms

ading
ading

Kitchen countertops and backsplash

I just had my kitchen countertop and full slab backsplash installed by Aurora Marble & Granite, and the end result is absolutely beautiful.

I started the whole process with little to no knowledge on countertops, and came across Aurora Marble from a stone supplier in Vaughn. The first time I visited Aurora Marble, I was very impressed by Tyra who is not only knowledgeable but also very patient in listening and answering all my questions. Aurora Marble's quote is competitive, and they are open to negotiations.

During the subsequent months, I had to delay the countertop installation numerous times because of my construction delays, but Aurora Marble is always very understanding and accommodating.

One week before installation, staff came to the house to do the measurements which went very smoothly.

The first installation took more than 4 hours by three installers to properly install the perimeter countertops, and the undermount sinks. Due to the nature of my stone, they had to cut the cooktop on site to avoid any potential damage during transportation.

The second installation took about 2 hours to install the backsplash and the island countertop. I was amazed at how precise the measurement and the cutting was as you can see from the attached pictures.

Throughout the entire process from the initial visit to the final installation, everyone is courteous, patient, and professional. I will not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

1 review Newcastle, ON

Kitchen countertop

Very pleased with the company, installation and service. Only criticism would be that the installers made quite a lot of dust. We should have be warned to cover up furniture etc. Very friendly installers and Steven made a special trip up to our home to make a slight alteration. Communication with the office was timely and helpful. Thank you for looking after us and making our kitchen a show stopper.

Granite countertops

I actually used Aurora Marble twice. After the first experience I was thrilled. The service, communications, timeliness and quality of their work was outstanding. Far better than my previous supplier.
A year later, I added 10foot island to my kitchen. they matched the granite and managed to have the whole island done in one piece. Outstanding given that other contractors couldn't do it.

Their staff are ridiculously polite and professional and go above and beyond to ensure I am a satisfied customer.

I highly recommend them
I highly recommend them.

Kitchen countertop

I just had an unpleasant experience with Aurora Marble. Our kitchen countertops were installed with relative ease (slightly delayed as they broke the first piece on the day of install, but this stuff happens) and a few issues with the actual piece, which was fixed by the manufacturer but all this was dealt with somewhat professionally. When I went to pay the final bill and gave them a heads up the day prior that I wanted to pay with my credit card, I didn't receive a response back. Upon the completion of the install, I was informed that I had to pay an additional 3% since I wanted to use my credit card. No one informed me of this in advance and when I paid the deposit a few months back, I was not charged an additional 3% and no one mentioned this at that time either. When I sent an email expressing my disappointment in their unprofessionalism in this matter, no one bothered to respond to me. Although I love my countertop, I am super disappointed in Aurora Marble's unprofessionalism upon making my final payment.

More about Aurora Marble And Granite

Aurora Marble is a fabricator of high quality stone products, kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, custom tabletops, fireplace surrondings, wall veneer, shower jambs, niche boxes and other accessories.