Core Temp Heating And Air

Reviews for Core Temp Heating And Air

ozcan-Meadowvale
ozcan-Meadowvale

Going above and beyond!!

Thanks to Richard for his "above and beyond" service! Our furnace shut down and our house was freezing! Of course it happened on a weekend when no parts stores were open, but Richard managed to find us a new motor for our furnace! We are now warm and comfy!!
Thanks for jumping through hoops!!

Thank you for your review! We were happy to be able to assist you this past weekend. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Tony in Milton
Tony in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Furnace repair

Woke up early this morning to a frigid house and realized my furnace had stopped working. I tried to do some minor troubleshooting myself but no success.
Core Temp had installed a new a/c unit at my house a few years back, so I decided to give Richard a call to see if there was any way he could come out today to look at it. I called around 6am expecting to get voicemail but to my surprise Richard actually answered the phone.
Considering it was almost -30C outside, I thought they would be booked solid, but Richard was able get one of this techs, Eric, to squeeze me into his schedule today. Eric was courteous, professional, and friendly, and he got my furnace up and running again in no time.
Couldn't ask for better service from Eric and Richard. Core Temp will always be my first call for any heating or cooling issues , and I would highly recommend them to anyone who would need their services.
Thanks guys!

Kent
Kent

New furnace installation

We hired Core Temp to replace our 15 year-old furnace (purchased with the house) after it broke down. We contacted three other companies for quotes but chose Core Temp for its professionalism, responsiveness, and reviews. What a great decision! Here’s why:

We first sent an email after 10 p.m. requesting a quote and received a call the next morning shortly after 7 from the owner, Richard. He answered our questions thoroughly and sent his technician Eric (an employee) to have a look later that day. Despite it being his birthday, Richard FaceTimed with Eric during the visit to check in on the inspection and answer more of our questions. We were impressed by his knowledge, attention to detail and concern that the job be done right from the start. We also liked how Richard and his staff do the installs directly (no subcontractors!) and offered to have a separate company come in to replace our exhaust pipes for the furnace and water heater (the pipes weren’t up to code), without tearing up our bulkhead, at a reasonable price.

In the end the experience was quick, easy and pleasant. There was no up selling, pressure tactics or surprises. We now have heat and are very happy with our decision. If you’re looking for a company that values honesty, integrity, professionalism and quality work, choose Core Temp.

Thank you for your review Kent. We're happy to hear you are pleased with our service and installation process. It was a pleasure working with you both. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Shawn in Mississauga
Shawn in Mississauga

New Furnace Install

Richard and his crew are great. They deliver exactly what is promised, they do it when they say they'll do it and for the exact amount quoted. It is also comforting that regardless of how you are communicating (phone or e-mail) they are really quick to respond. I definitely recommend Core Temp

Thank you for your review Shawn! We're happy to hear you are pleased with our service. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New furnace

We had great sales and service from the company. The installation was quick, clean and worry free with helpful advice from Richard to all questions asked. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business!

Furnace replacement

Highly recommend! If you’re ever in a pinch and need quick, professional and reliable service, call Core Temp. I’ve used them for both AC and Furnace and they are excellent.
Kirk

Thank you for your review Kirk! It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you choosing us for your furnace and AC requirements.

sonnykint in Toronto
sonnykint in Toronto

New Heating Installation & A/C

Excellent contractor. Quick response even worked on December 24th when no contractor was willing to do the job. RUUD furnace installed quickly and was done in less than 3 hours. Richard was easy to deal with and was very patient to answer any question. Gave even suggestions for saving installations. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your review! We understand it can be frustrating to find a service contractor over the holidays and were happy to help you on December 24th. We look forward to working with you for your future HVAC requirements.

Doreen in Mississauga
Doreen in Mississauga

Furnance not working

Came home to find the house was a bit cool. No heat coming out. Found Coretemp on HomeStars with excellent reviews. Called Richard he came out right away and was able to fix the problem. Honest and personable. I trusted his knowledge and he even educated me about my furnace. Will definitely recommend this company for their prompt honest service. Thanks Richard my night just got a lot warmer.

Thank you for your review! We were happy to help resolve your heating issues. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace

Our furnace stopped working today and we were unable to find anyone to come and look at it. My husband called Richard and he was amazing. Richard provided exceptional service and helped my husband get the furnace working.
Thank you Richard and Coretemp your service was exceptional. Our family will be warm tonight.

Thank you for your review! We are happy we were able to resolve your heating issues and look forward to working with you again!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Furnace Draft Inducer Replacement

CoreTemp Heating And Air
416-520-0574
Mississauga / GTA
Mississauga
L5N 7Y2

Furnace stopped working and I messaged Richard to see if he could take a look. He picked up the part and replaced it very quickly. Great friendly service and very good communication in terms of timing arrival and status updates as he was trying to procure the part.

Thanks Richard!

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you contacting us for your furnace service needs. We're happy we were able to revolve the issue for you and get your heat back up and running again!

More about Core Temp Heating And Air

At CoreTemp your family's comfort is our main priority. CoreTemp Heating and Air installs and services gas furnaces, A/C, and humidifiers. Our 20+ years experience in the HVAC industry enables Coretemp to provide oustanding service to our customers. We are proud to offer award winning quality products. We are authorized dealers for * LENNOX * RUUD * TSSA Licensed, Gas Licenced, CFQ for AC Certified and HRAI Member. **Furnaces, Heating & Air Conditioning**