Core Temp Heating And Air

Reviews for Core Temp Heating And Air

Lynda in Thornhill
Lynda in Thornhill

Highly Recommended

I have only the most positive things to say about Coretemp Heating and Air. We have been customers for many years, and we have recommended them to many of our relatives and friends. They have always been extremely knowledgeable, responsive, reliable, honest and trustworthy.

I highly recommend them for any heating and air-conditioning needs.

Thank you for your kind review Lynda! It has been a pleasure working with you over the years and we look forward to continue working with you in the future.

North49 in Mississauga
North49 in Mississauga

Furnace and A/C replacement

After 19 years our furnace and A/C unit were nearing the end of their life. Richard and his team had come out the previous couple of summers to basically band-aid what we knew were eventually a full replacement of both units. We had that done this June and, as with his previous visits and advice, Richard and team were the consummate professionals on all levels. They arrived on time, were considerate, asked me questions and shared information about the new units along the way, and pointed out the inside of our old furnace and the areas it was deteriorating. In the end, Richard and his team replaced both furnace and A/C, which have been excellent; quiet, powerful and efficient and I would recommend CoreTemp highly for their honesty, advice and professional solutions.

Thank you for your review and your continued business! We're happy to hear you are so pleased with our services as well as the new equipment that was installed. We appreciate your recommendation!

Oakville, Ontario Canada
Oakville, Ontario Canada

Exceeded all expectations

Requiring a new ac system I went to Homestars to research the top companies. After contacting the top 4 rated companies we decided to move forward with Coretemp. The sales process was consultative not hard pressure and the price was very reasonable. Richard and his team exceeded all my expectations through on installation process. I will definitely use Coretemp in the future and strongly recommend his company to anyone requiring HVAC products.

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We are happy we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Paul Callanan in Brampton
Paul Callanan in Brampton

Heating and Air Conditioning

We just had our air conditioner and furnace replaced by Coretemp and we're thrilled! Richard with Coretemp came over a few years ago to make some HVAC repairs. His explanation of what was required and the quick, neat and clean work caused us to call him again several years later. Again this time, Richard and his colleagues responded quickly, provided answers to all my questions, and completed a very neat and clean installation. I would definitely call them again!

Thank you for your review Paul! We appreciate you thinking of us again after a few years, for your furnace and AC replacements. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Helen
Helen

AC purchase and installation

I had done furnace replacement through Coretemp last year and found his pricing to be the most reasonable, so when it came time for AC servicing I had Richard do the servicing rather than my prior company. The unit I had was older and used an older refrigerant which is now quite expensive to replace what could be lost during the repair. . Richard was also quite frank in his assessment of the old unit and told me that he could attempt the servicing but that if the valves were leaking as suspected it would be expensive and that he could not guarantee there would not be more issues, as it sounded like the bearings might also be worn and I could be spending significant $ on a unit that might not last. While this is not what i wanted to hear, I trusted Richard's judgement and a few days later went ahead with purchasing a new unit from Richard. The installation went smoothly and quickly and I am now enjoying my new AC as summer had finally arrived. I trust this company and have found they offer some of the best prices around for comparable quality products . You may find a lower price from some companies, but you will also be getting a lower quality line of products.

Thank you Helen for your review! We appreciate your continued business with us and we are so pleased you are happy with your new AC unit!

Craig
Craig

Air Conditioner purchase + installation

We asked Richard to quote on the purchase and installation of a new central A.C. unit for our home. He was able to provide a ballpark figure over the phone, and then confirmed the price following a site visit, during which he readily explained which options were most suitable based on our home's square footage and HVAC system configuration. When the time came to install (just three days later), Richard and Eric were both extremely professional and paid great attention to detail. They noticed that the evaporator coil that came with the unit had a minor defect, so returned to their office to get a new one. Likewise, they helped to diagnose a coincidental, secondary problem with our HVAC system (unrelated to the work they'd be contracted for), and were able to recommend another contractor who quickly and ably performed that work.

Thank you for your review Craig! We appreciate your business. We hope you are enjoying your new AC during this warmer weather! We're happy you were pleased with the service you experienced from us. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Sonia from Mississauga
Sonia from Mississauga

Furnace replacement

I was very impressed by the professionalism and outgoing personalities of both Rick and Eric. Rick took the time to explain to me the available options and suggested the best furnace for my house. He took the time to explain to me how the replacement and install would be completed. They were very efficient and did an amazing job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your review. We're very happy to hear you were pleased with our service and installation process. We hope you enjoy your new furnace!

Sean L in Oakville
Sean L in Oakville

Furnace and AC Replacement

I used CoreTemp to proactively replace my 16 year old furnace and AC for a couple of reasons:

1. He was recommended by my father who used them to replace his furnace and AC earlier in the year and was very satisfied.
2. I had an issue with my furnace a couple of years ago and Richard helped me diagnose the issue over the phone even though he did not service my make of furnace. I appreciated his willingness to help even though he wouldn't be getting the business of doing the repair.

My experience with CoreTemp is that their prices were reasonable and Richard took the time to explain the options based on my needs and did not try to upsell me. The installation by Richard and Eric was clean and thorough (they definitely don't cut any corners) and the equipment has worked perfectly ever since. It was also great that the crew is very personable.

I plan to use them to maintain the equipment as they will extend the labour warranty while it's annually maintained by them. Their annual maintenance was reasonable too ... cheaper than other companies I had used before.

Thank you for your review Sean! We are very happy to hear you have been so pleased with our service and your new equipment. We greatly appreciate the recommendation from your father. We look forward to seeing you next year for your annual maintenance!

JasonK in North Vancouver
JasonK in North Vancouver

Pro-active repair under warranty

Richard reached out to us in the Spring of 2019 as a follow-up to issue with a leak in our new A/C unit in the fall of 2018. Richard discovered there was a problem with the coil and replaced it on the spot - still under warranty. We really appreciate that he was proactive and reached out to us before the summer season - and headed off a problem we would have had when we used the A/C for the first time that summer. Great, professional service!

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to have the issue resolved for you before the need for AC cooling this year. Enjoy your summer!

Guyman
Guyman

Furnace and AC Installation

Furnace motor was making a lot of noise in February after replacing the motor a few years before. Furnace and AC were 17 years old. Called Coretemp after seeing the reviews on HomeStars. Richard came right away as I was worried about no heat in the middle of winter. Richard was very helpful in discussing the options one of which was I could have replaced the motor with an OEM motor for a much better price that I did with another company a few years before who used a reconditioned motor. As a matter of fact the company had to replace the reconditioned motor after 90 days with another one. Coretemp's price to replace the motor was much cheaper with the OEM part than the previous company. Anyway I decided to replace the furnace and AC. Richard was very helpful in deciding the models of furnace and AC to use and and he provided me with many alternatives and answered a lot of my questions.
I like to see all my options as I want to make the decision. I found Richard answered all my questions honestly as I had done my research and had some thoughts on what I should be getting. I finally selected what I wanted and Richard had it installed in two days without other quotes. I went with the best furnace the manufacturer had and with a basic AC. Anyway just to appease my mind whilst I was waiting for Richard to get the equipment I phoned up four other companies and got quotes from them. I found that Coretemp gave me a good deal and the two companies that came in a little lower than Coretemp did not have great reviews. The system has been running for the last four months and I'm pleased with it and the excellent service from Coretemp. I recommended Cortemp to my family and friends.

Thank you for your detailed review! We're happy to hear you are so pleased with your purchase. We appreciate your referrals and look forward with working with you again in the future.

More about Core Temp Heating And Air

At CoreTemp your family's comfort is our main priority. CoreTemp Heating and Air installs and services gas furnaces, A/C, and humidifiers. Our 20+ years experience in the HVAC industry enables Coretemp to provide oustanding service to our customers. We are proud to offer award winning quality products. We are authorized dealers for * LENNOX * RUUD * TSSA Licensed, Gas Licenced, CFQ for AC Certified and HRAI Member. **Furnaces, Heating & Air Conditioning**