AMA All Most Antiques

Reviews for AMA All Most Antiques

Edward Leslieville
Edward Leslieville

Furniture

If you can get the list prices down and on certain items, then there are some good deals to be had. All of the mid century stuff is a tad overpriced which is fine if it's solid teak, in great condition and NOT veneer. Those are few and far between. I have bought a few things on sale over the years and they have served me well.

AMA Antiques- Queen St East- leslieville
AMA Antiques- Queen St East- leslieville

Ecclectic collections of Antique and collectable furniture at great prices

After searching for the perfect sleigh bed at every internet site and well known retailer in the city, I almost gave up. When I walked into my favorite neighborhood antique and collectible shop , i found my perfect bed. Solid wood, wooden dowel joints, perfect size- double for a Toronto home. Marked at $395, SAM the owner offered to sell me the bed for $295 without even a haggle. He has a delivery guy that cost $50 to deliver and set my new bed up, and voila!
Very happy to give this terrific local merchant my business.There is always something interesting to find in this shop.