Bosse Construction

Roseshah from New York
Roseshah from New York
1 review Kitchener, ON

Kitchen renovation

I hire them they work nice thank for this wonder full and cheap work I am full stratified and will contact them again if I need more help in home

Rob of Waterloo
Rob of Waterloo
3 reviews Waterloo, ON

Deck

Bosse Construction took down our old 4' x 14' deck that was rotting and designed and installed a beautiful 16' x 20' with slanted corners and aluminum railings and a two tier stair system that was not in the original deck. Eric, the owner and designer, created a deck that all our friends continue to give us oohs and aahs over. If you want a well built beautiful deck that you can be proud of, then I would highly recommend Bosse Construction. He also does basements and bathrooms. My daughter used him to build a bathroom in her basement. It is gorgeous and his pricing was great. She tells all her friends. He must be busy.