Swat Wildlife

Reviews for Swat Wildlife

Max and Morag from Toronto
Max and Morag from Toronto

Awesome Service

My insulation contractor noticed animal infiltration into the attic and recommended we have animal control put up mesh or flashing and cover the roof vents. Kallen came over, patched the entry points with flashing and told me I probably don’t need to cage the vents, thereby saving me a ton of money. I was very impressed by his professionalism, efficiency and honesty. It was also much less expensive than other wildlife control companies I’ve encountered in the past who are always anxious to recommend costly extras. Swat Wildlife will definitely be my go-to company from here on!

Amazing guys !
Great to hear Kellen was able to offer some preventative options to ensure that the animals do not get back in.
Thank you for your review !!

Dead raccoon removal

Swat wildlife help to remove a dead raccoon from my backyard. They were quick and efficient and very helpful in explaining everything and making sure the area was clean and safe. They were very professional and also seemed to really care about animals. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you. We're Happy to be of service.

Animal Removal

Extremely knowledgeable and punctual service!
I would definitely call Swat Wildlife again.
I called three companies and no one was available for weeks. Swat showed up in two hours, and the problem is now solved.

Amazing! We love to hear that, thank you very much for your review. Quick, friendly reliable animal control every time!

Pest control

I called to have some information about possible infiltration by vermin into my house. Someone answered and was very knowledgable and an appointment was promptly made. The expert showed up on time, even early, did a thorough check and was knowledgeable about identifying the problem. I was given a couple of options and the treatment was started immediately. Friendly, new nonsense, straightforward service.

No none sense pest control, amazing! The way it should be!!!
Great review & thank you for choosing swatwildlife.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Squirrel removal

Great service.
We were hearing scratchie/scurrying noises in our attic. Called in Swat. Rob was our technician and he did a thorough job both explaining the situation and solution, and then carrying out the required work. Highly recommend Swat Wildlife to deal with any pesky intruders you may have.

Amazing !! Thank You for this fantastic review.
Greta to hear Rob was thorough in assisting/ solving your squirrel removal issue!

mark.z.yacoub in Woodstock
mark.z.yacoub in Woodstock

Very professional and very honest

A rat problem in my backyard under my deck.
Randy came and investigated the issue.
He could have confirmed that I actually had a problem but he was very honest and there aren't any nests underneath my deck. He could have suggested any number of solutions.
But he gave the option of installing traps or not.

Thanks Randy

Thank you ! Glad to hear that you got sound advice from our professional staff!!!
Although rat removal issues are on the rise & and a growing problem in the GTA, sometimes they can be one offs.
Thank you for the review!!!!!

Wildlife management, riding issue

Had suspected raccoons getting into my attic. Great service, explained everything thoroughly, mentioned one year guarantee.

Yes that's correct, we offer a one year guarantee on all installed raccoon and wildlife work!!! Thank you for your review!!

Attic rodents

We called SWAT when the scratching above our bedroom ceiling sounded as if the squirrels were doing a renovation! Rob from SWAT was terrific—he was thorough and informative and described exactly what he found and what he did. He solved the problem, without harming the squirrel! This is the second time we have called on SWAT. While we do not want a reason to call on them again, we would not hesitate to do so if we are visited by more unwanted guests.

We are so appreciative! Thank you for your loyal business and trusting swatwildlife again to assist in your squirrel removal.
Greta review !

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Squirrel Removal

Ryan placed a one way door at my garage entranceway in a timely manner. He checked all around my home for other entranceways. ( backyard, rooftop and deck) He was very polite and completed efficient work.

Thank you for the review, inspection of the property is key when dealing with animal removal issues.
Glad to hear the technician thoroughly inspected and was able to solve your squirrel removal issue.

John Chew from Toronto
John Chew from Toronto

Speedy professional dead raccoon removal

I found a very dead raccoon in my dad’s garage. I called Swat Wildlife in the evening and the raccoon was gone by 9:00 the next morning. Awesome service.

Thanks John, dead animal removal isn't a pleasant job but you called the right place.
Happy to help!!

More about Swat Wildlife

"We Serve And Protect Your Home"
Humane, Affordable Wildlife Removal
Humane Raccoon removal,Squirrel removal,Animal Removal & Pest Control Experts

SWAT Wildlife is a humane wildlife removal company that specializes in animal removal, raccoon removal, squirrel removal and pest control in the greater Toronto area. SWAT deals with urban wildlife and pests that can be a nuisance to residential, commercial and industrial properties swatwildlife offers a variety of animal removal and prevention services.

Swatwildlife’s experienced staff will complete a comprehensive assessment of your homes exterior as well as an interior attic inspection. Swatwildlife backs all work with a written guarantee.

We also provide limited feces clean up, dead animal removal & a humane approach to all wildlife services.

Swatwildlife uses the most humane approach and innovative methods when dealing with problem animals, such as: Raccoons, Squirrels, Skunks, Birds, Bats, Pigeons, Snakes, Opossums, Rabbits, Chipmunks and more. Upon removal of wildlife SWAT provides preventative services to insure any further intrusion.
100% Guarantee

Swatwildlife’s number one priority, is to ensure customer satisfaction at all times by offering a number of incentives such as our seniors discount, written guarantee's, knowledgeable staff and emergency services. Overall it's our integrity, accountability, honesty and affordability, which will provide the best quality care for our valued customers.

Swatwildlife’s service area includes Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Markham, Scarborough, North York and surrounding neighborhoods. We’ve helped these areas and dozens more with issues including:

Raccoon removal and control
Squirrel removal and control
Skunk removal and control
Bird removal and control
Bat removal and control
Mice & Rat extermination

Pest & Animal Control
Chimney capping, screening of roof vents and exhausts. Trap Rentals. Deck screening. Dead animal removal. Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Pigeon removal and prevention Pigeon netting Ground hog removal Opossum removal Bat removal and prevention Dead animal removal. Deck Screening. Full extraction of unwanted animals. Dead Animal removal. Prevention services. Small roof repairs Mice removal Rat removal Bees/wasp removal
SWAT Wildlife's primary service is the removal of unwanted wildlife and preventing further intrusions or damage by protecting your biggest investment your home.
Animal removal raccoon removal Toronto squirrel removal Toronto Wildlife removal Toronto skunk removal Toronto bat removal Toronto raccoon removal Mississauga squirrel removal Mississauga Pigeon removal Mississauga Bat removal Mississauga raccoon removal Richmond hill squirrel removal Richmond hill skunk removal Richmond hill bat removal Richmond hill Animal removal Mississauga Animal removal Markham raccoon removal Markham squirrel removal Markham Skunk removal Markham Bat removal Markham Raccoon removal Pickering squirrel removal Pickering skunk removal Pickering bat removal Pickering wildlife removal Pickering
"We Serve And Protect Your Home" #1 in service - #1 in price.
2007
Visa - Master Card - Amex- Cheque - Cas
Fully licensed and Insured, Ontario pest control operators license, working at heights, WSIB
BBB
100% Written warrenty on all work installed.