Swat Wildlife

Pest & Animal Control
278 St Clarens Ave Toronto ON M6H 3W3

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Swat Wildlife

David in Mississauga
David in Mississauga

Repeat client who is very happy!

We've hired SWAT twice in 10 years to deal with minor mice / bird incursions in the house. Rob the tech, was super helpful and thorough! As some one who deals with the public, I can spot high performing people and Rob is definitely a great addition to the firm. SWAT deserves it's high rating as they don't cut corners, go into detailed narratives as to their process and guarantee their work. This is a well run firm and the reviews reflect this. Thanks Rob!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

great service SWAT WILDLIFE

I called SWAT Wildlife for a general inspection for raccoons and squirrels on my roof/attic. Rob came in on time and did the detailed inspection on exterior and interior. He also fixed the previous mesh that was not done properly. In addition, Rob provided many professional tips/suggestions for future prevention. Rob is very professional and friendly. The service quality is great and the charge is fair. I would highly recommend SWAT WILDLIFE!

David

Thank you David for choosing swat wildlife as your animal control company, we appreciate your business & review.

Selila
Selila
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bird Nests Removal

Excellent and quick service.
SWAT Wildlife came out within 2 business days to remove several nests on my roof and in my dryer vent.
Technician Rob arrived promptly and took care of all the issues. He was experienced, knowledgeable, courteous and friendly.
The price I was quoted on the phone when I set up the appointment was the price I paid.
Excellent company to deal with.
Would definitely call them again should the need arise and would gladly recommend them to others.
Thank you, SWAT for resolving the issues those smart little birds have created on my property!!!

Thank you Selila, great to hear you had a positive experience with swatwildlife & our technician Rob.
We appreciate the review!

Raccoon removal

Excellent and prompt service. We had already used SWAT about 6 years ago to escort a family of squirrels off our property. This time it was a raccoon living in the garage attic. Rob arrived at the beginning of the 3-hour time frame we had been given, which we appreciated as we both work out of the house. He quickly diagnosed the problem, inspected the attic to determine whether there was a family there, and then installed the one-way steel door needed to humanely allow the animal to leave. Excellent work: I recommend SWAT if you have a wildlife or pest problem and want it addressed humanely and safely.

Excellent! Sounds like Rob was able to deal with your raccoon removal issue quite quickly.
Thank you for your review !

Great service!

I heard some animal noise in the attic. I called Swat Wildlife and got the appointment the next morning. Randy was on time. He did the inspection around the house including the roof. He found some small problem area but nothing definite. Then he wanted to go up in to the attic, and found evident of mice. He did the treatment and fixed the problem area on the exterior of the house. Great job and a very nice guy!

Thank you for your review. Mice control is just as important in the warmer season as the colder months. Their is never a bad time to get control of your pest issue!

3rd floor bird nest in dryer vent

Randy is the technician that arrived to do the work. Incredibly efficient, friendly and unfazed by the steep slope. If you can ask for Randy you will not be disappointed.

The office staff was nice and the ability to get my work scheduled quickly far surpassed any other company I called.

Great to hear that we were able to accommodate your animal service call so quickly during a very busy time of year. Swat wildlife has several trucks mobile at all times so we are glad to hear Randy was able to provide the service you needed fast and efficiently.

Evy
Evy

squirrel removal

Randy from swat was a pleasure to deal with. He installed a one way gate to get the squirrels safely out of my car port roof and blocked their access to return.

Thank you Evy. We are pleased to hear Randy was pleasant and humane while removing your squirrels.

Steve from Toronto
Steve from Toronto

Squirrel removal

Randy arrived on time, was really friendly and helpful, and explained clearly what he was going to do. The spot was in a bit of a tricky place (I'm in a row house with high ceilings, the squirrel nest was right at the very top), but he didn't seem to have any trouble and took special attention to not disturb the neighbour's property either.

Randy is a seasoned technician with years of experience. I'm glad to hear he was able to safely solve your squirrel removal issue. Thank you for your business & amazing review!

Great service, nice people

I emailed Swat Wildlife about squirrels in my house yesterday. I got a call back within the hour with a really nice person who booked me for the next morning. Randy showed up and was very friendly and knowledgable and handled the issue in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you! so lovely to hear that. we appreciate you choosing swatwildlife to help remove your squirrels.

Mom and Babies safe and gone…

4 pups and mom successfully relocated from under my porch and neighbours soffit. Put in one way doors to allow safe exit and no re-entry and dug around my porch to install metal screen barrier to prevent re-entry there too. The babies are safe with mom somewhere else. Where? Dont care but I assume they have found an easier target. Great service. Professional. Prompt. Humane. Highly recommended.

Great to hear! thank you for taking time to review your raccoon removal service provided by our technician Robert.

More about Swat Wildlife

"We Serve And Protect Your Home"
Humane, Affordable Wildlife Removal
Humane Raccoon removal,Squirrel removal,Animal Removal & Pest Control Experts

SWAT Wildlife is a humane wildlife removal company that specializes in animal removal, raccoon removal, squirrel removal and pest control in the greater Toronto area. SWAT deals with urban wildlife and pests that can be a nuisance to residential, commercial and industrial properties swatwildlife offers a variety of animal removal and prevention services.

Swatwildlife’s experienced staff will complete a comprehensive assessment of your homes exterior as well as an interior attic inspection. Swatwildlife backs all work with a written guarantee.

We also provide limited feces clean up, dead animal removal & a humane approach to all wildlife services.

Swatwildlife uses the most humane approach and innovative methods when dealing with problem animals, such as: Raccoons, Squirrels, Skunks, Birds, Bats, Pigeons, Snakes, Opossums, Rabbits, Chipmunks and more. Upon removal of wildlife SWAT provides preventative services to insure any further intrusion.
100% Guarantee

Swatwildlife’s number one priority, is to ensure customer satisfaction at all times by offering a number of incentives such as our seniors discount, written guarantee's, knowledgeable staff and emergency services. Overall it's our integrity, accountability, honesty and affordability, which will provide the best quality care for our valued customers.

Swatwildlife’s service area includes Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Markham, Scarborough, North York and surrounding neighborhoods. We’ve helped these areas and dozens more with issues including:

Raccoon removal and control
Squirrel removal and control
Skunk removal and control
Bird removal and control
Bat removal and control
Mice & Rat extermination

Pest & Animal Control
Chimney capping, screening of roof vents and exhausts. Trap Rentals. Deck screening. Dead animal removal. Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Pigeon removal and prevention Pigeon netting Ground hog removal Opossum removal Bat removal and prevention Dead animal removal. Deck Screening. Full extraction of unwanted animals. Dead Animal removal. Prevention services. Small roof repairs Mice removal Rat removal Bees/wasp removal
SWAT Wildlife's primary service is the removal of unwanted wildlife and preventing further intrusions or damage by protecting your biggest investment your home.
Animal removal raccoon removal Toronto squirrel removal Toronto Wildlife removal Toronto skunk removal Toronto bat removal Toronto raccoon removal Mississauga squirrel removal Mississauga Pigeon removal Mississauga Bat removal Mississauga raccoon removal Richmond hill squirrel removal Richmond hill skunk removal Richmond hill bat removal Richmond hill Animal removal Mississauga Animal removal Markham raccoon removal Markham squirrel removal Markham Skunk removal Markham Bat removal Markham Raccoon removal Pickering squirrel removal Pickering skunk removal Pickering bat removal Pickering wildlife removal Pickering
"We Serve And Protect Your Home" #1 in service - #1 in price.
2007
Visa - Master Card - Amex- Cheque - Cas
Fully licensed and Insured, Ontario pest control operators license, working at heights, WSIB
BBB
100% Written warrenty on all work installed.