Decks
Benchmark Building Services Inc.

Reviews for Benchmark Building Services Inc.

iperwash
iperwash
9 reviews Bolton, ON

custom wood work

I have worked with Ross on several occasions, all had tight time lines. Ross showed his commitment to finishing on time working from sun up to sun down to make sure our project was completed on time. Ross is a old school tradesman, who's love of the job is evident. I look forward to collaborating with Ross again, whether it is on a roof top, underpinning a basement, making piles of saw dust creating custom trim, or even just having a coffee. I am extremely picky as to who I will team up with... if you are reading this review chances are that you can understand why I only want the best.

Thank you Iper always a pleaser all the best you and your family.

AU in Scarborough
AU in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Pergola

I have nothing but good good things to say about Rosario and his crew.

They were not the cheapest, but they came in and did an incredible job.

Their Builders/Designers were full of ideas and always wanted the best for me and my project.

Benchmark Building Services Inc. delivers quality and I will definitely use them again.

Thank you so much for your kind words you made easy enjoy the beautiful Pergola.

More about Benchmark Building Services Inc.

Although we are broad-based builders, today we mostly DESIGN AND BUILD DECKS.

We have one reason for being: to provide you with a new deck design and a deck-building experience that is worry-free and exceeds your expectations in terms of superior craftsmanship and value. Our goal is to improve the enjoyment, utility, and value you get from your home.

When it comes to a new deck-building project, it means:

• designing a deck design that perfectly meets your needs
• building with an absolute commitment to unsurpassed workmanship
• using the best tools and materials possible

Benchmark Building Services Inc. is committed to excellence in the building trade and is Members of NADRA, the North American Deck and Railing Association.