Lone Star Contractors

Alex in Midtown
Alex in Midtown
1 review San Antonio, TX

Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling

I had one of those typical tub and shower combo units in my master bathroom. My wife and I do not use the tub so we decided to have our bathroom remodeled. We called multiple companies to come to our home to give us an estimate. Of the five we called one never showed up, one tracked mud throughout the house (the highest bid), and the other three were all in the same price range. What I liked about Lone Star was that they showed up on time and seemed to be so passionate about their company and what they do. Also when they presented me the estimate they showed me a copy of their insurance, license for the city and state, and gave me a large list of references. I called several of the references on the list and found that they all seemed very pleased with their projects. After the project I told them to make sure they added me to the reference list. All their employees were nice, well dressed, and easy to communicate with. Lone Star was so easy to work with allowing me to buy my plumbing fixtures online to save some money. I found that several contractors made you buy stuff from them! They also provided me with a payment schedule so I knew when to expect every payment. This was very convenient and help me plan my budget. All my family and friends that have seen our bathroom are always so full of compliments. Thanks again guys!

More about Lone Star Contractors

Lone Star Contractors is a family owned and operated Home Improvement Company. Room Additions, Home Remodeling, Bathroom & Kitchen renovations. Ask the Experts on WOAI TV