Texturock by Stonecote Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hamilton ON L8T 3L1
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Mississauga  >  Texturock by Stonecote Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Texturock by Stonecote Inc.

MArrow in Lincoln
1 review Lincoln, ON

We came across this company at the Home Show in Toronto quite by accident. We had a crack on our front step so we were actually looking for some masonary work. When we spoke with the young men there about what we were looking for they had suggested a couple of resolutions. We took the information home and once we had looked everything over decided to have them come and give us a quote. Not for a moment have we regretted our decision. They came and quoted, came back once we had decent enough weather and the job is complete. They did a fabulous job and we are more than satisfied. Thank you Chris and Matt!

Job Price

Thanks for your patience while we waited for a sunny day! we're so glad you like it :)

Evelyn  Pettersen from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I needed some renovation done in my home, and was referred by a friend to give Texurock a call, I was happy I did, for I was very pleased in the results of their work and all at a reasonable price. I will be looking forward to having Texurock return, on any further renovation to my home in the future.

Job Price

Evelyn, working for you and Jim was such a great treat. You guys are such gracious hosts we can't wait for the next opportunity to work together again, Especially if it meas another trip around the corner to that little diner ;-)

Youssef from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Needed two rooms cleared of carpet and new flooring installed. Chris and crew were quick, friendly and very clean. My kids liked them and the family was very comfortable with them. The job was great! Will be using them again.