Strong Plumbing Inc.

1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2
Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 8 timesBest of 2019winner 8 times

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

JR
JR

Fast, friendly and professional

Valentin is always a pleasure to work with. He's prompt to return a phone call and responded to an emergency leak within an hour. Couldn't recommend his work more highly. He'll make things right!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help

Patricia
Patricia

Replace a kitchen faucet

Very nice job. This is a tenanted apartment and the faucet had been replaced only 5 years ago. They did not report the leak until it was "spraying all over" and I was appreciative of his feedback to them to make sure they report problems sooner than later. The laminate counter w damaged underneath. He applied plumbers putty to repair where it had rotted. Now it holds. The faucet operates as expected now.

thank you so much for taking the time and posting this review for us.

pat sky from Old Toronto
pat sky from Old Toronto
25 reviews Old Toronto, ON

sluggish drains

Valentin showed up 15 minutes ahead of the promised time. We made a quick review of the problems and he concluded that the 5 problems I showed him were only 2 clogged showers.

He explained the solution to 2 of the problems that I could remediate myself easily, which I did. He explained the problem another plumber had left, so I know how to claim a repair for the poorly done job.

While he worked, he explained what he was doing, and left everything impeccable.

His manner is very professional, respectful and cheerful. He will be coming back to more repairs at my place.

Wayne in North york
Wayne in North york

Toilet replacement

In the past 3 years now, I have used Valentin 5 times for various plumbing needs. His professionalism, efficiency, politeness, honesty and helpful manner will continue to be my reasons for using his company in the future.

Thank you for using our services.

dambuilderrobert
dambuilderrobert

Toilet Tank Repari

Prompt and professional. Will to guarantee his work. Told me if the toilet leaked again he would be back to do the job for free.

elaine
elaine

Shower repair

Needed replacement of the valve cartridge and check valves for my shower. I had the parts from Grohe. Valentin was prompt, courteous and efficient. I have used him before to replace a kitchen faucet. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you Elaine for using our services

Jp in Toronto
Jp in Toronto

Kitchen tap

We have used Valentin for multiple issues around the house, most recently to fix our faulty kitchen tap. He responds promptly and does excellent and efficient work. He is always up front about costs and looks for ways to save you money. We have been really pleased with his services and would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you so much for using our services . Valentin

Marilyn
Marilyn

basement apartment drainage pipe replacement

Excellent work. Valentin assessed situation beforehand and gave us options and estimates. Work done within two days, even with obstacles found underground, and all within the quote that was originally given to us. Terrific workers who left the work site clean as clean. We recommend highly and have already done so to our neighbours.

Water monitor system installation and sump pump installation

I had 2 different jobs done by Valentin. One was an installation of a smart water monitoring system on the main water line in the house and the other job was a sump pump installation. For both jobs, I had an excellent experience dealing with Valentin. He did the work extremely well and efficiently, was very professional and friendly at the same time. He took the time to answer any questions I had. The price was very reasonable also. I have no hesitation in recommending him and Strong Plumbing to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review for us

Ted in Toronto
Ted in Toronto

Plumbing, Back Water Valve

Contacted company with water drainage/sewage smell issues. Val responded immediately and arrived at my home within hours to do an assessment. Took pictures in the main drain pipe and discovered root incursion and cleanout problems. He gave me an estimate for the job which included installation of a back water valve as well as for replacement of main water valve which I requested. I was unable to be around on the agreed date but we arranged access for the crew. They took care of all required city permits. Work involved drilling through a concrete floor and excavating under the foundation. This was very dusty, dirty work. Drop sheets were used to cover all flooring and plastic sheets were hung over all doors isolating the work area from the rest of the house. The work was completed in the morning, the city inspector approved the work early afternoon, excavation was backfilled and recemented same afternoon. Since I was away, Val sent me pictures of the work as it was progressing. By the time I came home at 7 pm the work was done and cleanup complete. Excellent job.

Thank you again for using our services

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 35 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trenchless using Hydraulic or pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trenchless using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
Services: Residential only -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System,Liberty SJ10 water operated back up sump pump, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 150$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. Also City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor. Check their website for more details https://www.markham.ca/wps/portal/Markham/Residents/Water/sa-prjtsprgms/flood_water_rebate_program/basement_flooding_protection_rebate_program/!ut/p/a1/lZPbjoIwEIafxQcgHaSlcImgLCgiHpEbUhSQXTkEyJp9-y2u2WRNRLe9aNp-_3TyzxQFyEdBwT6zlLVZWbBztw_kELumrs-2ijdcYgDLMrZkbniiaWAO7Dmgm9obpjMA2JgGWNQbbVxnKoElv6aHB0ODH72y1PTJHDxqrkWwxovxZEEde-iSm74H6PS2BbqoTcE2JUxAs-Z05UoLSV_DTd8DPMl_h_YjFDQFmZ1SFKCgOmRHtBcPWCVHBoJMKQgYS6qgJokkJEDVOJKVQwIqlwZ90RVHfAJ45Ab02X8F-vz965Aij2V-7MhkiV3RlaT-HDoL-oEFuX_izmORoD0vAn0YgRdh9U9r7Rfablg7usNrVrH2JGRFUiK_YUJVv7dNVad5g_zkXJbH8MLauA7rOOJrWNVlWrMc-RFr4jwu2vAKZUXaXbXxofs39_BO_-2QKt_w8RGpVsanwCLl6xJ7g8E32l_h2w!!/dl5/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW installations, 30 days for repairs