Strong Plumbing Inc.

1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2

Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 10 timesBest of 2021winner 10 times

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Michael C.
Michael C.

My go-to plumber

The handle broke away from the catridge of my 30-year-old-plus shower valve. The spout, of similar vintage, also needed replacing. Valentin has been my go-to plumber for many years now and has always proved reliable and totally professional. I contacted Valentin around 9 am and included photos of the damaged parts and he responded quickly with an analysis of the proboem and what he could do to fix it. Valentin managed to secure the parts more quickly than anticipated and had the whole job completed by 2pm the same day. He is a very efficient person, always cleans up when the job is done and prices his services competitively. I have referred Valentin to neighbours often. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

jksl
jksl

replacing faucets

Second time using this company and am planning to use again. Valentin came and replaced a faucet at one of my properties and replaced another one at a different property on the same day. Work was done promptly and perfectly.

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Mixing valve replacement

After replacing my hot water tank and still not having any hot water, it was finally determined as being the mixing valve. To add to my disappointment, this required a plumber who wasn't available for a week. Thank goodness I found Valentin from Strong Plumbing. He was able to fit me in the following day. A true professional. He arrived on time as scheduled. The work area was cleaned up after completion. He was even helpful with answering and recommending a few general plumbing concerns. Strong Plumbing is my go to plumber for any future projects. I would highly recommend him without any hesitation. Thank you Valentin!

Richard from Brampton
Richard from Brampton

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations

Val installed a new kitchen faucet, two bathroom sinks and faucets and repaired a leaking pipe. Val’s work exceeded our expectations and was done very quickly. His plumbing expertise and experience was apparent as our previous problem was a result of an installation done by a less experienced plumber and he was able to provide a quick and worry free solution.

Val’s customer service and communication skills are exceptional as he answered all my questions and explained all work done in a way that I was able to easily understand. Also, Val showed up on time, COVID protocols were in place and clean up was immaculate.

We were so impressed that we will calling Val for some other plumbing projects in the near future.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Replace shower flange

I discovered that the lre was a leak from the shower drain. Valentin walked me through the diagnosis over the phone. He arrived a couple of days later, and quickly replaced the shower flange. He answered some questions I had.

This was the second time I had Valentin do some work at this home. Very professional both times.

A few projects

Glad we found Valentin on HomeStars. He came to complete 3 jobs but before working on our laundry room we needed to replace our main valve that was stripped. He explained this very clearly to us and made a small fix so our washer was useable in the meantime.

He installed a new toilet and faucet for us. The toilet ended up having a small defect and Valentin was very professional, quick to respond and came back to make sure everything was fixed. Highly recommended.

Vic in Toronto
Vic in Toronto

Shut-Off Valve Replacement

I recently hired Strong Plumbing to replace 2 shut-off valves for our washing machine as well one for our outside faucet. All three shut-offs were seized and were in need of replacement. Valentin was able to provide me with a quote right away by text after sending him pictures of the shut-offs that needed replacing. Valentin is great to deal with! His pricing is very competitive and his work is first-rate. I strongly recommend Strong Plumbing for your plumbing issues.

Great job

We needed some plumbing in our kitchen reworked and and a dishwasher installed. Our friends recommended Strong and I'm glad they did! They were on time, nice and did great work. Would definitely use them again!

Plumbing repair

Excellent workmanship and friendly, courteous service at a reasonable price. Very responsive timing of the service call.

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 38 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trench-less using Hydraulic or Pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trench-less using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
-Main drains, sewer lines repairs and full replacements - Video Camera inspections and locations for sewer lines and blockages in sewer lines -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines trenchless - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System,Liberty SJ10 water operated back up sump pump, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 170$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor.
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
Main drain problems, blockages, backups,.., old clay pipes with major shifts and tree roots penetrating the pipes BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW plumbing installations, 25 YEARS for drains repair and full replacements