Strong Plumbing Inc.

1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2
Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 9 timesBest of 2020winner 9 times

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

plumbing issue

Valentin was at the house and fixed the problem within hours of my call. The ceiling drywall was cracked and wet and a large area had to be removed to locate the source of the water damage. Valentin quickly identified and addressed the issue, and left the space spotless. His price was half that quoted by another reputable plumbing company. Strong Plumbing's high rating is well=deserved. I'll be recommending Valentin to family and friends.

Thank you so much for using our services

Alok Khanna in Brampton
Alok Khanna in Brampton

Main Water Shut-off valve, Fridge and Humidifier water inlet valve replacement

Valentin was excellent. Showed up promptly in the morning. Extremely knowledgeable, honest, Covid compliant, respectful, courteous and great sense of humor too! He gave us a couple of tips which we found really useful. We replaced our main water shut off valve proactively plus replaced a couple of worn out existing valves (Fridge and humidifier) which were bothering us by better quality valves which Valentin recommended. He noticed another valve was getting worn out and replaced it without charging us which we really appreciate. We will be using this company for sure in future for all our plumbing needs.

Tracey Hamilton from Mississauga
Tracey Hamilton from Mississauga

Always fast & friendly service

Our laundry tub was backing up & draining much slower than usual. When I tried plunging it, I accidentally broke the seal on the tub drain. Valentin knew that the pipe cleanout was probably partially blocked & causing the water to back up. In a matter of minutes, Val fixed the problem & also provided a solution so that we didn’t need to replace our aging tub right away.
We have been relying on Valentin for all of our plumbing needs over the past five years. His work is always top-notch & he consistently provides fast & friendly service.I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dependable plumber.

major outdoor pipe repair

I have used Valentin and his team many times and they're always great! I live in a very old house downtown. The clay pipes running from my house to the main sewer were completely smashed. Valentin came quickly and did a massive repair which was much deeper and more difficult than expected. It took another day of repair, and he still stuck with the original quote and didn't charge anything extra. Whenever i call Valentin, i know that i am getting honest advice and a job done right! I recommend him to others.

Clogged pipe

We had a clogged pipe and so the water in our pipe was not draining. Valentin gave us excellent service and was able to clean out the clog in our old pipe. He also gave us good advice on how to prevent the issue from happening.

Thank you for taking the time to write the review

Joe from Toronto
Joe from Toronto

Clogged Sink Drain

This was the second time I have used the services of Strong Plumbing. I was very happy with the outcome both times.

Valentin was able to come the next day after calling him to fix a clogged drain in our bathroom sink. He let me know what he planned to do and went the extra mile to fix the problem. In just over an hour we had new plumbing and water flowing smoothly.

I would gladly recommend Strong Plumbing and plan to use their services again any time I am in need.

Rob
Rob

Kitchen and bathroom faucets replaced

Valentin gives me excellent value everytime I hire Strong Plumbing. Past jobs have included replacing the water supply shut off, and installing a more robust solution for the exterior tap to prevent freezing.
Today, I needed to replace two taps, one on the kitchen and another in the bathroom. These jobs are always more difficult than they look. Valentin encountered seized fittings, a counter that needed reinforcing, and awkward DIY installations. He had the know-how, experience, and tools to get through each challenge. The work is guaranteed and I know it is going to hold up.
I will definitely call Strong Plumbing again for my next renovation or fix.

Jeff Sweeting
Jeff Sweeting

Water Supply Line Upgrade

Valentin and his crew did a great job upgrading our main water supply pipe. He provided a thorough explanation of the work, walked me through the process, and was always extremely responsive to my (many) emails/texts before the work. The work was done on time and on budget, and we'd highly recommend them. They also helped work us through the inevitable snags and surprises which I really appreciated. We will certainly look to work with them again in the future.

Toilet leak

Valetin quickly & efficiently identified the issue - a bad wax gasket and poor sub-floor installation - and he replaced the part with a novel double rubber gasket solution and remounted the toilet. Good as new, now. Excellent communication, execution and pricing. What more can you ask for?

Thank you so much for posting this review

Cory
Cory

True Professionals

I called Valentin this morning after discovering that we had a leaky outdoor faucet in the middle of winter that was slowly creating a glacier of ice.
He was at our house within an hour and replaced both our outdoor faucet and the indoor faucet that feeds it, both with higher quality products that won’t fail.
Valentin is a true professional who provides prompt and expert service.
Highly recommended

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 38 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trench-less using Hydraulic or Pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trench-less using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
-Main drains, sewer lines repairs and full replacements - Video Camera inspections and locations for sewer lines and blockages in sewer lines -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines trenchless - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System,Liberty SJ10 water operated back up sump pump, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 170$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor.
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
Main drain problems, blockages, backups,.., old clay pipes with major shifts and tree roots penetrating the pipes BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW plumbing installations, 25 YEARS for drains repair and full replacements