Drain Services
1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2
Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Lucian in Toronto
Lucian in Toronto

Repair Broken Pipe

416-258-4068
1 ONTARIO
Toronto
M2K 1C2

I'm very pleased with the job done by Valentin from Strong Plumbing. He arrived within the hour, quickly diagnose the problem, protected my floors with tarps and fixed the broken pipes. Very efficient and he also gave me some tips how to save water and fix a running toilet for free. No wonder my water bill was so high. I will recommend Valentin to all my friends and call him in the future for any plumbing problem.

Anne of North York
Anne of North York

Faucets, valves, water line replacement

Valentin has provided us with exceptional workmanship in replacing both the kitchen and bathroom faucets, all the hard-to-turn shut off valves and aged water supply lines. He is prompt and reliable and offer helpful tips and cost effective solutions on various plumbing issues.

Nat in Woodbridge
Nat in Woodbridge

Leaking Toilets, Install line for ice maker, Faucet replacement

I called Valentin to fix our 2 leaking toilets and to replace faucet in laundry room that had some cracks in the pipe. He responded promptly and did his job very thorough. Seeing how responsible he is I asked him to do extra job- install a line for ice-maker for my fridge.
Thank you Vali for fixing our existing problems and giving us some new stuff to enjoy! I would definately recommend this company!

Thank you Natalia for your review. I am happy that I could help you with all the repairs and I hope I can help you in future with any plumbing problems. Valentin

Karen at Yonge and Sheppard
Karen at Yonge and Sheppard
3 reviews North York, ON

replacing kitchen taps

Valentin from Strong Plumbing was exceptional. Not only was he a wealth of knowledge about choosing my new taps he was prompt and courteous. I will definitely be calling him for any future plumbing needs. Thanks Val!

comicpie in North York
comicpie in North York
6 reviews North York, ON

Fixing waterline to the fridge

Our waterline to the fridge just suddenly decided to break off from our fridge and flooded our condo. I looked up homestars and found Val. He was quick and came to fix our problem within 2 hours. He replaced the plastic waterline to the copper waterline. Everything is done neatly and no mess. And the price is very reasonable too!

Thanks Val!

Thank you for the good review, I'm always trying to be fast and reliable, and of course to give a good price to my customers. Just as a tip or a suggestion to other customers, in order to prevent floods because of the plastic lines for fridges (ice-makers), please think about replacing them with a copper pipe, then you can sleep well the night because no pipe will suddenly break. I also appreciate the photos, they look really good. Thanks again, Valentin

nancy f in downtown Toronto
nancy f in downtown Toronto

Old concrete laundry tub replacement

Neat, proffesional reasonable price, great customer service. In two words, Strong Plumbing. Used them again to install a new double laundry tub, so Val had to break an old concrete tub and he did an amazing job, kept everything clean and did not charged me for the extra steel pipe that needed to be replaced. Good job !!!

Runnymede Church, Bloor West Village
Runnymede Church, Bloor West Village

Clogged Floor Drain

The ancient floor drain in the church utility room was clogged. Val came quickly and found the culprit - an old valve nob had fallen down the hole. Val did a great job and stuck to his price.

Thanks!

haydeh from north york
haydeh from north york
1 review North York, ON

Sump pump replacement

Fantastic service done by Val from Strong Plumbing,I had my basement flooded because of a sump pump installed about a year ago stopped working. He came, gave a very good price for a good quality sump pump, and two hours later pump was up and running. I'm so happy, no headaches, no mess, Val is very pleasant and polite, so overall I want him to be my life time plumber. Thank you, Haydeh P

dave in High Park
dave in High Park

Broken water line

Hey, I just want to say how happy I am with the work done by Val from Strong Plumbing. A cold water pipe started to leak in the basement ceiling and was almost impossible to reach it. Val came and after looking around, he came with a very clever ideea how to by-pass the broken joint. I was so happy that I don't have to demolate half the basement, and Val for a very reasonable price did the work, he kept the job site very clean and I can see he's very good. I will tell all my friends and make sure they will call Valentin for any plumbing problem. Dave

Thanks Dave, I'm always trying to find and give different options to solve a problem and I'm glad it worked very well in your case. It was not an easy one, but for a happy customer it's always worth to go the extra mile. Valentin

esther wong from Toronto
esther wong from Toronto

toilet plugged and overflowing

My toilet at main floor got plugged and I tried to call different companies. I received a very quick response from Val, he was at my house in less than an hour and solved my problem. I know that I will need a new toilet, Val strongly reccomended to do this in the next future, because this problem may re-occur. Val managed my problem in a very proffesional way, he covered the floor with tarps, used gloves and protected the area around the toilet. He also installed a new shut-off valve for free, so I can prevent the toilet from overflowing next time. Once again, Val, thank you for a neat job.
Esther

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 35 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trenchless using Hydraulic or pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trenchless using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
Services: Residential only -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 150$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. Also City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor. Check their website for more details https://www.markham.ca/wps/portal/Markham/Residents/Water/sa-prjtsprgms/flood_water_rebate_program/basement_flooding_protection_rebate_program/!ut/p/a1/lZPbjoIwEIafxQcgHaSlcImgLCgiHpEbUhSQXTkEyJp9-y2u2WRNRLe9aNp-_3TyzxQFyEdBwT6zlLVZWbBztw_kELumrs-2ijdcYgDLMrZkbniiaWAO7Dmgm9obpjMA2JgGWNQbbVxnKoElv6aHB0ODH72y1PTJHDxqrkWwxovxZEEde-iSm74H6PS2BbqoTcE2JUxAs-Z05UoLSV_DTd8DPMl_h_YjFDQFmZ1SFKCgOmRHtBcPWCVHBoJMKQgYS6qgJokkJEDVOJKVQwIqlwZ90RVHfAJ45Ab02X8F-vz965Aij2V-7MhkiV3RlaT-HDoL-oEFuX_izmORoD0vAn0YgRdh9U9r7Rfablg7usNrVrH2JGRFUiK_YUJVv7dNVad5g_zkXJbH8MLauA7rOOJrWNVlWrMc-RFr4jwu2vAKZUXaXbXxofs39_BO_-2QKt_w8RGpVsanwCLl6xJ7g8E32l_h2w!!/dl5/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW installations, 30 days for repairs