MRT Duct Cleaning

Kevin in Barrie
Kevin in Barrie
1 review BARRIE, ON

mrtductcleaning

I had booked an appointment 2 weeks in advance with mrt and he showed up on time and was very friendly and professional. He was careful around my household items and did not rush the job but it was done in a prompt manner. The price quoted over the phone did not change as some often do. I was pleased with the job and I would if need be hire mrt again.

A.Middleton Barrie,ON
A.Middleton Barrie,ON
1 review Barrie, ON

Air Duct Cleaning

This is the second time we have had our ducts cleaned in our home.I had to ask the technician about all the equipment he was bring in to our home as it was very different from before.It was very noisy outside but quite inside the home.We used Mrt duct cleaning because our neighbour had their ducts cleaned by them 3 weeks before.I asked them if they could look at my dryer and the technician said it was a litte dirty and cleaned it at no extra charge.They worked on the weekend and the service was great.

gonzo
gonzo
2 reviews Barrie, ON

duct cleaning

The person showed up on time and did the work. However I feel like my ducts were not cleaned properly. The tools did not go that farr in to the ducts. I think that next time I will pull out my shop vac and do the job on my own and the results will be same.

Wheelnebula
Wheelnebula
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Duct Cleaning

The duct cleaning took approximately 1.5 hours.

If you compare the tools used on their website to the tools they use on the job site, there are big discrepancies. I would say the tools they used at my house looked almost home-made. They certainly were not using a "260psi scorpion spinning brush" at my house. The brush was made out of what looked like stripped insulation from 16 gauge copper wire.

At the end I was shown some digital pictures of my newly cleaned ducts, but I never saw the pictures taken, and I was present during almost all of the work. There were no before pictures to compare to. I have some doubts whether the pictures were even taken in my house.

We cheaped out on duct cleaning, and got what we paid for. I'm not disappointed as I'm sure the ducts are mostly clean. Next time around I think we'll pick a company that costs $100 more and see what the difference is like.