Fireplace Experts Inc.

Fireplaces
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Toronto  >  Fireplace Experts Inc.

Reviews for Fireplace Experts Inc.

ABCD in Old Toronto
ABCD in Old Toronto

No show

Tried scheduling a weekend appointment, was rescheduled at the last minute because their scheduler didn't realize their staff was off that weekend.

No staff showed up for rescheduled appointment, no phone call or email with an explanation.

No respect for their clients schedule or time.

Vim - North York
Vim - North York

Went the extra mile!

Sean was excellent! He went the extra mile on the fireplace to figure out how to unblock the line to allow the pilot to work. He could have given up and just recommended a much more expensive part replacement and he didn’t. He was also great about explaining the process and what I should know/do. Very honest, and High quality experience and I would definitely use them again.

Efficient, knowledgeable

Chaim came to conduct their 10-point Fireplace Preventive Maintenance service on my 19 year fireplace -- having moved in 8 months prior, wanted to ensure it was in good working order. For $130 (+ tax) it was money well spent. Floor was protected by a sheet. Fireplace was cleaned, then had a thorough inspection (incl. a check to see if any CO2 or gas leaks, check of the temperature output). Chaim was friendly and very knowledgeable, pointing out areas he would recommend further maintenance on -- which I appreciated but also felt was a bit of a hard sell. The reason for a 1-star deduction is that my original weeknight evening appointment was cancelled that same day, which was inconvenient for me as I had re-arranged my work schedule to accommodate leaving early to be home in time. The reason given was the service person had fallen sick, but it was clear that in the end they simply didn't want to work late that night -- so that did leave me with a somewhat negative impression.

Simple fix - excellent work

We had a simple problem - old batteries and corrosion but gas fireplace didn't work. Potential danger makes me reluctant to start 'poking around'. Chaim came quickly, fixed the problem and made some improvements to 'update' the look. Most importantly he gave me some maintenance advice that will let me avoid similar problems safely in the future. He's a nice guy who was really helpful. Perfect service call!!

J Lee in Toronto
J Lee in Toronto

Fireplace Repairs

My beautiful gas fireplace that i installed only few years ago was not working properly. I had the originally installer look at the problem but couldn't get the fireplace to work properly. Finally I said enough is enough, research online and read the reviews on some of fireplace companies. Chaim from Fireplace Experts had great reviews. I decided to contact him. He was prompt, very knowledgeable, and friendly. He took apart the fireplace and step by step found the cause of the problem. My fireplace is not just a beautiful centre piece in the room but now works properly. He gave me useful tips to help maintain my fireplace. I would highly recommend anyone that has a fireplace to use Chaim!

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

fireplace repair, removal, replacement

Chaim has been exceptionally helpful and informative during the process of determining the best solution for our condo's complicated and difficult fireplace needs.

Fireplace Experts are exactly as their name suggests and their expertise, honestly and professionalism have been invaluable.

Alan, Toronto
Alan, Toronto
6 reviews TORONTO, ON

Gas fireplace service and repair

Chaim is a fireplace pro! I have two gas fireplaces; one an older model. While both units functioned, they hadn't been serviced in years and I was concerned about the safety of the older fireplace. Chaim arrived promptly and it was obvious that he understood the workings of both units. He serviced the new model and was able to refurbish the old one so that it was safe and up to code (it was rarely used so I didn't really want to invest in a replacement). Both fireplaces work beautifully now, and I am comfortable that neither is a safety concern. Will use Fireplace Experts for yearly maintenance from now on.

Shelli in Thornhill
Shelli in Thornhill

Repair and Maintenance

Fireplace Experts Inc.
416-897-5643
Toronto

My fireplace is 10 years old and it stopped working. Now it works beautifully and the flames look so real. He cleaned it inside and out. He was prompt, professional and left no mess at all. I am very happy. I will use him for regular maintenance from now on.

jack copelovici in Fredericton
jack copelovici in Fredericton

Repair older gas fireplace

My fireplace recently stopped working. I called Fireplace Experts.
Chaim made time in a busy schedule to come soon as I told him that there was an urgency to the job. He came within a few hours and did a very professional diagnostic till he ascertained what the problem was. He gave quite a bit of useful information and explained quite a bit to me. All in all, a very professional job.

More about Fireplace Experts Inc.

"Heat Your Home, With Safety in Mind. " We repair and maintain and service your gas fireplaces to maximize your home comfort and safety.