Dunrite Tile

Annette C.
Annette C.
1 review ,

Kitchen Backsplash

Nick was great. He showed up on time, worked cleanly, and was pleasant to have around..too bad it was only for a short time. And, his ideas for the backsplash met all my requirements. That great big space on the walls in my larger kitchen looks fantastic! No more big, blank space. ANd, the tiles he suggested are stunning.
I will definitely be calling him again, as I need some work done in the bathrooms. Now, I am confident about the bigger work needing to be done with precision and in a timely fashion. It's so hard to get someone you can trust in your home. I'll be calling you soon, Nick.
-annette

Nella
Nella
1 review North York, ON

Basement Renovation

Nicholas was very professional. He did the floors in the basement and the bathroom. IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!
He takes alot of pride in his work and always makes sure the customer is 150% satisfied! He worked very well with the my ideas and then advises his own which turned out better then I imagined!!
WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DUNRITE TILE!!!!