Aquaseal Basement Waterproofing Peterborough

Waterproofing
Peterborough ON K9H 3J4
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Peterborough  >  Aquaseal Basement Waterproofing Peterborough

Reviews for Aquaseal Basement Waterproofing Peterborough

Lisa in
Lisa in
1 review , ON

BASEMENT WATER PROOFING

Pierre came out very quick and sealed our leaky basement before any damage was done, see what they repaired below.

1 foundation wall crack below basement window and behind 4" ABS plumbing pipe repaired with Aquaboard /underfloor drain system,5 snap ties sealed with AquaPak

Would recommend to anyone who needs a basement sealed.

edandjane
edandjane
2 reviews Peterborough, ON

Leak in basement

I called Pierre from Aquaseal on Monday.
He sent me a quote and on Thursday it was repaired.
Thank you for the excellent service and the great job Pierre!

Adrian & Jane Holkema

Patricia in Peterborough
Patricia in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Basement window wells

Installed window well and three drains in preparation for the installation of interlock walkway. Workers were professional. The job site was cleaned of all debis. I would use this company again should the need arise and would recommend them to family and friends.

Holly in Bewdley
Holly in Bewdley
1 review Oshawa, ON

Foundation crack

My husband and I are in the middle of renovating the basement of our house which was going great until the old insulation was removed. This is when we noticed a sizable crack running diagonally across the foundation wall. Yikes!! I immediately started to worry about the cost of repairing this. Thinking our only option was to dig out around the house, up heaving the garden beds in order to get down and have someone fix the problem I panicked a little! The dollar signs were spinning around my head.
I was very please when my husband found a company that could confidently and effectively fix the issue with absolutely no disruption to our yard. However, this was not the best part! Not only was Auqaseal able to save the yard but they also did it at a VERY reasonable cost!!
Being that this happen during a series of severe thunderstorms running through the area, I had expected to have to wait for service because there weren't signs of the water actually seeping in at this point. Yet again another pleasant surprise - Pierre had arranged to have a service technician out within two days of notifying them of the crack. Their technician was extremely nice and respectful of our home and efficiently made the repair to the wall. When he left he provided our lifetime transferable warranty for the work completed leaving me feeling very happy about our decision. I truly would recommend Aquaseal to anyone based on the following - workmanship, cost effective, great service and backed by a great warranty. Way to go Aquaseal – two thumbs up !!

Holly Byvelds & Patrick Shortill
Bewdley, ON

More about Aquaseal Basement Waterproofing Peterborough

AquaSeal Basement Waterproofing Ltd. is a family owned company specializing in waterproofing and waterproofing solutions for the residential homeowner and construction industry. We have been serving Southern Ontario with 38 years of combined experience. AquaSeal Basement Waterproofing was established in 1988 to provide all proven methods of repair for the ...