Guardian Pool Fence

DH in Toronto
DH in Toronto
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Safety Fence Around Pool

Robert quoted me over email, which is always my preferred method of communication. He made everything easy and simple. I happened to be home while he was completing the installation so I observed some of the job and his attention to detail is incredible. I was debating installing a safety fence myself, but Robert's experience and quality of work make the added fees of installation well worth it. Very pleased. Robert assured me that if I had any questions to not hesitate to reach out to him.

Thank you for taking the time to write. We are happy to help and to contribute to a safer pool area. Our motto is "do it right, take your time and treat every client's home as you would your own"

Olga  in Newmarket
Olga in Newmarket

Guardian Pool Fence -amazing!

Robert did a fantastic job installing the Guardian pool fence around our pool! He was friendly, helpful and the installation was completed efficiently and with great care. The Guardian pool fence does its job in keeping our little ones safe and giving us peace of mind, while aesthetically still looking great! The fence is really well designed while practical and easy to use :) I highly recommend Robert and the Guardian pool fence!

Thank you for your review! We're happy to have helped with keeping your backyard safer.
Enjoy the summer!
Guardian Pool Fence Systems

Lloyd in Pickering
Lloyd in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Pool Safety Fence

Robert did a fantastic job installing the safety fence around our pool. I was impressed with the high quality of the materials used and I appreciated the time Robert spent explaining the features of the fence. As a bonus, the final cost of the fence was less than he originally estimated.

Deanna in Nepean
Deanna in Nepean

Awesome fence, and service!

Robert was so helpful and professional. He took time to explain all the features of the fence and made sure I was comfortable with every aspect. It looks great and it is so good to know that our toddlers can be in the backyard and we don't have to worry about the pool. I highly recommend this fence and Robert and team for installation. So refreshing to meet someone that truly cares about what they are doing! Thank you!!

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure and I feel so good knowing that your twins will be safer in your backyard! Enjoy the summer ! Robert

Blair from Old Toronto
Blair from Old Toronto

Pool Safety Fence

I am very pleased with Rob and Guardian Pool Fence Systems. At the end of the installation Rob took extra time to share pool safety tips. It is clear that Rob cares not only about his product, but the safety of your family. Very positive experience.

Tanya in Toronto
Tanya in Toronto

Better than expected!

The black fence mesh is even more translucent than I expected. The final product looks fantastic! Robert was very professional but I wish I started the process earlier in the season to have the fence up as soon as the weather was nice. We had some difficult geometry to work with but Robert worked with the space no problem!

Thank you for taking the time to send feedback. It was my pleasure to help you out. The safety of your child and all children around swimming pools is always our greatest concern and motivating force. Enjoy the summer!

dale from Milton
dale from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

pool fence

Had Robert install a pool safety fence. Product is great and easily removed. Robert was friendly and it was done in good. It's great to let the kids run around without having to worry about the pool. Highly recommend this product.

So happy we where able to fulfill your needs!
Robert

Blessy from Mississauga
Blessy from Mississauga

Safety pool fence

Robert was friendly and honest throughout the entire process. The quality of the product is great. The installation of the product was ontime and seamless. We are Very satisfied customer.

Thank you for the kind words. We have a great product as you have witnessed. The other half of the equation is the experience to install correctly! I'm always available if you have any questions or concerns!
Enjoy the summer,
Robert

Alice from Markham
Alice from Markham

Pool Fence Installation

I thought I would save some money and purchased a removable fence online . This turned out to be a huge mistake as the installation went terribly wrong. I subsequently called Robert at Guardian Pool Fence Systems to see if the problem could be rectified. He was able to help with his fence system and I regret not calling him first! Thank you for making our pool secure and safe for our young children. This is definitely not a DIY project!!

Dear Alice,
It was a pleasure to help you with your pool safety fence. I hope more people read this post. Installing a safety fence properly for your pool is best left to professionals like us with many years of experience. When it comes to safety always consider buying the best product you can and have the job done right. Would you buy a car seat on sale and install it yourself? The fencing works the same way...get it done right the first time! Kind Regards, Robert

alex calder in Mississauga
alex calder in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Pool Fence

Very pleased with our new fence installed by Robert. This type of fencing is definitively not the cheapest, but the flexibility of the design (removable) and material is evident. Robert was great to deal with throughout the process, arrived exactly on time, consulted with us on placement of the fence and left a clean worksite. The fence gives us significant piece of mind with our little ones in the backyard.

More about Guardian Pool Fence

We install removable mesh fencing for swimming pools. Many colors and heights available. Jobs are done in one day. If you have young children you must protect them from your swimming pool. Our mesh fencing is removable. Patented key lockable self-closing gate available! Lifetime Warranty visit: www. safetypoolfence. ca