The Tub Guys

Reviews for The Tub Guys

l s.
l s.

Bathtub Reglazing

From my first contact, everything was done very well. Angela was quick to respond, was able to explain the entire process very thoroughly and answer any of my questions. Since I had two tubs being reglazed, she was able to schedule everything during one week so there was always one functional bathroom.
Will and Omar are punctual, friendly and very professional. I am impressed with the results and quality of workmanship and the quick results. Both tubs look fantastic! Thank you!

mlightstone
mlightstone

Bathtub resurfacing

An immaculate job, done with care and great attention to safeguarding the room in which it was done.
I am a fussbudget regarding everything that is done in my heritage home and I couldn’t be more pleased!

Daisy
Daisy

Tub resurfacing

Pulled up an anti-slip strip to find a huge chip and rust going through tub. Decided to have tub resurfaced and extremely happy that I did. Really impressed with the final results and the quality of workmanship. Extremely professional and went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks so much for the great job!

Meghan
Meghan

Bath tub reglazing

Very professional, quick responses, quick scheduling and my bath tub looks brand new.

From scheduling to finish 10 out of 10 and much much cheaper than purchasing a new tub.

J a.
J a.

Bathtub reglazing

We are very satisfied with the reglazing of our 70 year-old discoloured bathtub. The appointment was scheduled quickly with the process fully explained. Will and Omar completed the 2-3 hour job and follow-up visit 48 hours later, and were punctual, tidy, friendly and efficient. The bathtub looks fantastic now - white, shiny and clean. We would definitely recommend The Tub Guys for tub or tile reglazing.

Shelley
Shelley

Bathtub reglazed

Wow it looks like a new tub!! Will and Omar were friendly professional quick. Very impressed with the outcome. Thanks guys

Thanks for the great review Shelley. I am so pleased that you and Mischelle are so happy with your tub. It truly was a pleasure meeting and working with you both!

G B.
G B.

Bathtub reginished

We are extremely pleased with the job the Tub Guys did on refinishing our bathtub.

The TIB is now like brand new and well worth it.

The work was very professional and the outcome speaks for itself.

I would highly recommend these guys !

Greg B
Woodbridge, Ontario

Thank you for your great review. I am so glad that we were able to save your old tub. I'm certain it will look great for you for years to come!

John from Toronto
John from Toronto

Bathtub Reglazing

Our old bath tub's surface was worn and difficult to clean. Angela, the office manager, was very courteous and kept us well informed. Will and Omar were on time, very professional, and friendly. Everything went just as they had explained regarding time and cost. They taped everything off and cleaned up afterwards. They did a great job and we now have a brilliant bath tub! We highly recommend them.

Tub Reglazing

Our bath tub was reglazed this week and we are very hapy with the results. The surface was rough and impossible to clean. William and Omar were professional and friendly. They made sure the job was done right and that we were satisfied with the results. We highly recommend them.

DGM
DGM
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathtub & Tile Reglazing

My thirty-one year old bathtub was in rough shape. Over the years, the finish had become badly discolored. I contacted a number of tub reglazing companies and found The Tub Guys to be the most helpful and responsive. Angela and Will answered all my questions honestly, thoroughly and in a timely manner. I hired The Tub Guys to reglaze my tub and tiles (including an embedded soap dish). Will and Omar arrived on the appointed date and right on time. The job was done in about 4 hours, as promised. The glaze was allowed to cure for 48 hours, and then Will and Omar returned to remove protective sheeting, reinstall tub hardware and do final cleanup. The result is a beautiful finish on the tub, tiles and soap dish. I am a very satisfied customer.

More about The Tub Guys

The Tub Guys Strive for the Complete Satisfaction of Our Customers for all your bathtub and tile refinishing needs:

*Owner-operated - owner personally reglazes your tub to ensure a quality finish!
*Specialize in bathtub resurfacing and restoration. We can handle any kind of tub, no matter it's condition
*High power ventilation system to reduce odour...even for rooms without windows!
*Great results at affordable pricing
*Iso-cyanide free materials! No need to vacate your house and disrupt your life!
*Free followup call to ensure a complete quality result from start to finish
*We can also repair your tub and tiles like new, before reglazing to ensure a high quality finish

Advanced Polymer: The Tub Guys use materials that are specially formulated around a polyester base. This diverse material is able to be applied to ceramics, steel, cast iron, acrylic, and fiberglass surfaces with amazing results and adhesion. Originally developed for the U.S. space program, this polymer finds its origins as the interior coating of the space shuttle. Due to the strict requirements of the space program, this polymer possesses unparalleled properties, that include:
* ISO-CYANIDE FREE
* extremely durable
* stain resistant
* extremely high gloss
* very easy to clean/maintain
* colorfast
* can be applied in thick layers for maximum durability and coverage
* nearly odour free during application with proper ventilation
* easily repairable even after several years
The inherent qualities of our product are just one thing that makes The Tub Guys one of the leaders in the refinishing industry.
We specialize in the restoration of cast iron tubs, clawfoot tubs, steel tubs, Fibreglass/Acrylic Tubs and wall tiles.
See our website for details about the time frame & the process to refinish your bathtub and tile.
Call or email for a free quote!

This is the most cost effective way to avoid a total Bathroom Renovation!