The Tub Guys

Best of 2020 winner 10 timesBest of 2020winner 10 times

Reviews for The Tub Guys

Ian Robson in Toronto
Ian Robson in Toronto

Bath and tile colour change

We first used The Tub Guys 11 years ago to re-glaze the bone tub in the main bathroom. It was a great job then but with wear and tear a few bubbles and chips started to appear, so we got them back last month to re-glaze both the tub and surrounding wall tiles in white (they lo longer do bone). Angela is great to work with in coordinating everything & Will and J.J. were a pleasure to have in the house. They did an excellent job and we're thrilled with the colour change, with the white really brightens up the room.

Jeanne
Jeanne

Tub Reglaze

As a new homeowner of a very old home. We were looking to save some money by doing the reglazing of the tub on our own. It did not go well. The tub ended up being really sticky and really messy. So we ended up calling the tub guys and they did such a wonderful job. The tub looks great and practically new! The fellas who came in to do the work were extremely polite and knowledgable. This service is definitely highly recommended for those not looking to do a full reno of the bathroom.

JoshKiren
JoshKiren

Friendly and professional service

The Tub Guys did a great job bringing out scratched-up bathtub back to life.
They were friendly, knowledgeable and communicative throughout the process.
If you're looking to revive an old tub, these guys are the ones to call.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

The Tub Guys glazed over the original colour on our tub. After a couple of years we noticed a scratch and called them.
The technicians who arrived to make repairs were here in a timely manner, and worked quickly and efficiently to fix the scratch.
The technicians were courteous and professional. They were very conscious about our safety as well as theirs.
The repairs were completed quickly, and they noticed and repaired another scratch we did not notice.
We are very pleased that we chose The Tub Guys to do the initial work on our tub. Good work and outstanding follow-up service.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Tub and surround refinishing

I am selling my home and the Tub Guys came out to refinish a tub and tile surround in rough condition. I didn't think it would be possible to make it look like new again but the results were phenomenal to say the least. The bathroom was also left in very clean condition after the job was done. Absolutely happy to have spent the money on this one. It was less than a third of the cost of replacing the tub and tile.

Jarvis in Toronto
Jarvis in Toronto

Bath tub reglazing

With only one washroom upstairs; my bath tub was heavily used.
There were yellow stains near the drain due to water ponding.
The Tub Guys completed the work on the appointed day and time.
My bath tub is now as good as new.
I found the company to be very professional and trustworthy.

Thank you Jervis for the great review. We are very glad you are happy with your bathtubs glaze results! I will be sure to pass this on to the rest of the team. Feel free to contact us anytime.

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Amazing results!

Will and team helped us out in a pinch to reglaze two bathrooms, including a horrible ‘time capsule’ shower stall that are all now glistening white! We needed a quick refresh for our dated bathrooms to get the house ready to sell and Tub Guys were quick, courteous and did an excellent job.
Highly recommend!

Hi, Thank you for the very nice review. It was our pleasure, We are very happy to have delivered a great experience for you. All the best with the rest of your renos and with the sale of your house.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

My rating is a 0.

I had my bathtub reglazed a few years back. They did an ok job doing it but it started to peel shortly afterwards. When I asked them to redo the job they came and took a look and told me it was our fault, that there was a leak. Subsequent to that, it started peeling randomly inside the tub and the finish got all yellow. It was horrible and they were beyond rude. I am writing this only today because I finally decided to replace the bathtub. It was done by a professional AND THERE WAS NO LEAK. So beware. They do not stand behind their work. I would never recommend them to anyone.

Hi there. I am really sorry to read this review. I am the owner and the person that does all of the reglazing and also warranty work. I would love to know who you are so you can be taken care of properly. Since restarting from our Covid shutdown I have not recieved any calls like this nor have I come out to look at any tubs in this state other than tubs some of our competitors have done improperly. Perhaps this review is meant for a different company? Please contact me directly and I would be happy to discuss how we can make you reglazing experience better.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Professional and trustworthy

I found Tub Guys to be very professional and trustworthy. I had my claw foot bathtub reglazed and I felt they were very thorough in their work. Communication before and after the job was clear and I feel confident that, if there were issues with the reglazing, they would stand behind their work. I felt the price was in line with other companies and I am glad they could make the extra effort to travel to Kitchener from their location. I appreciated their precise advice on post deglazing care. I would highly recommend this company.

Hi, Thank you for the great review. It was our pleasure working for you. We are very happy to have delivered a great experience for you and that you are happy with your results.

MikeL in Toronto
MikeL in Toronto

Tub and tile reglazing

Until a few weeks back, my upstairs washroom had a mustard yellow tub, along with tiles with some sort of harvest gold pattern - but no more! The Tub Guys did an excellent job of glazing the tiles and tub and I appreciated their attention to detail. It looks MUCH better now and it opens up a lot of possibilities to make the washroom look really sharp. They also provided some good advice on upkeep and other things. I'm very happy with the work!

Thanks for the really nice review Mike. It truly was a pleasure working for you. We are very happy to have delivered a great experience for you and glad that you are happy with the results!

More about The Tub Guys

The Tub Guys Strive for the Complete Satisfaction of Our Customers for all your bathtub and tile refinishing needs:

*Owner-operated - owner personally reglazes your tub to ensure a quality finish!
*Specialize in bathtub resurfacing and restoration. We can handle any kind of tub, no matter it's condition
*High power ventilation system to reduce odour...even for rooms without windows!
*Great results at affordable pricing
*Iso-cyanide free materials! No need to vacate your house and disrupt your life!
*Free followup call to ensure a complete quality result from start to finish
*We can also repair your tub and tiles like new, before reglazing to ensure a high quality finish

Advanced Polymer: The Tub Guys use materials that are specially formulated around a polyester base. This diverse material is able to be applied to ceramics, steel, cast iron, acrylic, and fiberglass surfaces with amazing results and adhesion. Originally developed for the U.S. space program, this polymer finds its origins as the interior coating of the space shuttle. Due to the strict requirements of the space program, this polymer possesses unparalleled properties, that include:
* ISO-CYANIDE FREE
* extremely durable
* stain resistant
* extremely high gloss
* very easy to clean/maintain
* colorfast
* can be applied in thick layers for maximum durability and coverage
* nearly odour free during application with proper ventilation
* easily repairable even after several years
The inherent qualities of our product are just one thing that makes The Tub Guys one of the leaders in the refinishing industry.
We specialize in the restoration of cast iron tubs, clawfoot tubs, steel tubs, Fibreglass/Acrylic Tubs and wall tiles.
See our website for details about the time frame & the process to refinish your bathtub and tile.
Call or email for a free quote!

This is the most cost effective way to avoid a total Bathroom Renovation!