Rose Sun Motor Tech Ltd.

Shutters & Blinds
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Vaughan  >  Rose Sun Motor Tech Ltd.

Reviews for Rose Sun Motor Tech Ltd.

Outdoor Automated Screen Blind

We were still having a problem with too much sun after we installed an awning in our back yard. The automated screen is perfect for blocking the sun. It looks really good when it is down and when it is up it isn't even noticeable. The installation went smoothly and according to schedule. We are really happy with the product.

Thank you very much. Really appreciated.

Custom Motorized Blinds

EXTREMELY HAPPY with my custom motorized blinds. I contacted rose sun to install custom motorized blinds shortly after I purchased my condo. The company was very professional and correspondence was always timely. I worked with Leo who came to my condo to take the measurements and he reviewed all the options/costs so I could make an informed decision. Installation was quick, seamless and clean. This service was worth every penny. I also recommended Rose Sun to do my bestfriends condo. She is also very pleased.

Thank you very much. Your satisfaction is our motivation.

MM
MM

Great Job

I had Leo come in to replace some sub par blinds another company had put in. These blinds were complicated custom jobs with 4 motors but Leo knew exactly what I wanted, we agreed on a quote quickly and the work was completed exactly when he said it would be. The blinds were perfect, fit exactly as I wanted and looked amazing. A few months later I had a few extra configurations I wanted to program into the remote control and Leo came in at the end of the day and quickly programmed what I wanted, and didn't even charge me for the visit. Classy guy, great product, super responsive and I'll be getting any other blinds from him from now on. Definitely recommend his services.

Thank you very much. Your satisfaction is our goal.

Martin in Maple
Martin in Maple
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

2 whole houses

Leo is a straight shooter that provides a great product and installation at a very fair price! I'm a picky contractor and I couldn't be happier with the jobs that he has done for me.

Thank you, Martin! We look forward to working with you again.

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

Review of Rose Sun

. Leo was great . His 2 installers came , took measurements etc and fixed the problem , their competitor was UNABLE to solve .
They were smart . courteous , and cleaned up after themselves .
They had a great attitutude and fixed my problem !
I will definitely use them from here on !

Thanks Nancy, glad we could be of service to you!

marcozd from Toronto
marcozd from Toronto

Remote controlled roller blinds/shades for entire apartment

Excellent service. Installed remote controlled roller blinds for all the windows. Also installed black out shades for the bedrooms. Products work well and when there is something wrong, they come and fix it immediately. They also installed a roller shade for our laundry area which saves us lots of space as there are no doors to open into our hallway.
Overall, we would definately use this company again for window coverings.

Thank you for the business. Best products and service will be the value we bring to our clients.

Regards,

Lloyd from Toronto
Lloyd from Toronto

New Motorized Skylight Blinds

Rose Sun Motor Tech Ltd was one of several companies I compared to install motorized skylight blinds for two skylights on a high, vaulted ceiling. I was immediately impressed with Leo’s patience and expertise during his initial visit. He promptly followed up with my request for a reference. The price for the project was competitive, but what really stood out was the conscientious attitude and pleasant demeanor of the installation team and their willingness to go above and beyond to satisfy our every special request. I have no hesitation in recommending Rose Sun Motor Tech.

Thank you for your business.

Annie from Toronto
Annie from Toronto

Roller blinds

A friend recommended Rose Sun Motor Tech Ltd. to us and we are very satisfied with their work. Leo gave us advice on roller blinds and personally came to our condo to do the measurements. The blinds were made and installed 2 weeks after. The installers were punctual, courteous and professional. They removed all the garbage and even vacuumed after their work. I highly recommend Rose Sun Motor a Tech Ltd.

Thank you very much. We will try our best on every job.

Tango from Toronto
Tango from Toronto

Motorized HD Blinds & Rollershades

Leo & Crew were very good in making sure that the blinds we received were installed properly and to our satisfaction. There was an issue with one of the rollershades [manufacturer defect] and they promptly took care of it. Good prices and service is what made Rosesun a pleasure to deal with. Leo genuinely wants to make sure that the customer is fully satisfied!

Thanks for your review. We are glad to hear that you were happy with our service. - RoseSun Motor Tech

GrantK in Toronto
GrantK in Toronto

Motorized window/skylight blinds

We were having our windows replaced so we decided to replace the blinds as well. We chose Rose Sun based on their reviews and the information on their website.
They went through several rounds of tweaking the quote, and once it was settled they met the timeline for delivery (including getting it mostly done while my wife was away for the day as a surprise). They did end up installing it over two days vs. one because the natural light makes things better for detail work, which I was fine with.
Everyone was great to deal with, the blinds look amazing, and the skylight blind has been a huge improvement to sleeping at night.

Hi Grant,

We are so pleased to have your feedback! We strive for excellence in customer service and are happy to hear that you were satisfied!

Kind Regards,

Rose Sun Motor Tech.

More about Rose Sun Motor Tech Ltd.

Welcome to Rose Sun Window Coverings. We specialize in motorized window treatments, including retractable power screens, window blinds, motorized curtains, as well as outdoor blinds and skylight shades, Hunter Douglas Silhouette/ Pirouette.

Powered by our unique low voltage motor system, our window coverings provide peace of mind and enhance your life style. You will receive the highest level of customer satisfaction, the best of products and design, and a quick clean installation.

We provide motorized and manual blinds and shades installation services in Toronto and Vaughan, Ontario. Visit our showroom today to get a free estimate and consultation or Call 905-760-2992 now!

You can also check out our Google Business Page:

Shutters & Blinds
Motorized Skylight Blinds, Motorized Roller Shades, Retractable Screens, Manual and Motorized Curtains, Manual and Motorized Outdoor Blinds, Motorized Cellular Blinds, Motorized Roman Blinds Motorized Panel Track Blinds, Motorized Conservatory Blinds, Sun Room Shading Systems, Motorized Solar Blinds, Cellular Shades, Conservatory Blinds, Over-sized Blinds, Roller Blinds, Roman Shades, Skylight Shades, Sheers
Welcome to Rose Sun Window Coverings. We specialize in installing motorized window treatments; including shades, sheers, blinds, draperies, projection screens as well as outdoor screens and skylights, Hunter Douglas Silhouette/Pirouette blinds. We are experts at installing complicated, highly technical motorized blind of all shapes and sizes.
Hunter Douglas, Elite, Joanne Fabrics, Maxwell Fabrics
Rose Sun Window Coverings specializes in the services of Motorizing all the window coverings in Toronto. We provide help design system to meet any special needs and requests. See all our services offered in Toronto and Vaughan, Ontario: Motorized Curtains, motorized outdoor blinds, motorized power screens, motorized retractable screens, motorized roller shades, motorized roman shades, motorized screens, motorized shades, motorized skylight shades, motorized window screens and shades, sheers, Venetian blinds, vertical blinds and Roman Shades
2003
Cheque/Cash/Visa/Mastercard/Debit
Industrial Fabric Association International
Intact Insurance.
Our motors are warranted for 5 years. Limited lifetime warranty for window covering fabric & hardwar